Care

Something between us

...of my family is the most important job that I ever imagined.

Eunbi leaves the keys over the entrance table as she undid the coat without much effort. She looks for something to eat and she found extinguished candles and small petals around the table. She reviewed the place for a few seconds and walks quietly to her room. She found her wife and her daughter sleeping side by side. She took a photo, not every day you see your wife in suit and your daughter as a princess. She carefully took her daughter and carried her to her room, she untangled her hair and changed her clothes. She tucked her and gives the last look before back to her room. 

"How was dinner?"

Chaeyeon barely has opened her eyes and settled on her weight as she hugged a pillow. She had risen as soon as she felt that her little piece of heaven was missing by her side. Her voice almost makes her wife jumps.

"Good before the gossip started," Eunbi says as she gets off the mak up. She heard something and speaking, "apparently my friend's husband, the one who has the perfect life, her perfect husband cheat on her and she found him this afternoon."

Chaeyeon opened one eye and chuckled, still adjusting herself to the pillow.

"And what happened?"

"She began to say that all men are equal, that they are not worth it, that for him she didn't fulfill many of her dreams. Bla bla bla" Eunbi snorted, “And that we should not trust our respective partners because they are surely having dates while we have dinner ..."

"I can't lie to you on that, I've had the best date in a long time," Chaeyeon stressed with a yawn, "I'm sure she said something about me, tell me?"

The dark-haired woman continued to complain in a low voice, pausing for a few seconds while searching for her pajamas before continuing:

"Probably Chaeyeon is cheating on you right now and all that stuff they like to bring upon me since we started dating."

"They will never get over it, love. You are happy and they aren't, who else can say that?"

Eunbi smiled and met her wife's loving gaze on her. She looked her up and down and came to her side, her knees on the bed and a small smile.

"Was it the best date?" She inquired, pressing her cheek with her fingers.

Chaeyeon nodded and put an arm around her hip, forcing her to lay almost her entire body on her.

"The best in years, although my favorite is still when we celebrate Wonnie's arrival," she hummed very close to her lips, their foreheads were leaning on each other and they kept an eye on each other. "Did you have fun with them?"

"I don't go out with them anymore," she stressed, rolling her eyes, "I don't want to hear their regrets about not having someone as good as my wife by their side."

Chaeyeon laughed but kept seeing her, leaned in, and kissed her lips gently. Eunbi had to place her hands on her shoulders to keep from falling as she gently answered the kiss. The kiss was not as deep as they expected but the atmosphere began to heat up as their lips didn't let go.

"And you didn't invite me," was almost a whisper but she could see the fun through her eyes.

"Sorry for not inviting you to our dinner, we already had a reservation," Chaeyeon smiled and kissed her a little more passionately this time.

Her lips didn't come loose and Eunbi began to each button, although she ended up breaking them in the end.

"A long time ago I didn't see you in a suit, I like it," Eunbi mumbled while still kissing her face and finishing revealing the world that was under the white shirt. "You should wear more suit"

"I stopped using it because you always end up breaking them," Chaeyeon exclaimed but kept smiling, pleased to see the change in the brown orbs, "but maybe if I bought many more shirts it would work."

Eunbi smiled and was about to kiss her again when she heard small footsteps coming towards them. She reluctantly parted and forced her to find something to cover herself.

"Mama," the girl came in rubbing her eyes and with a little sputtering, "... I wet the bed"

Chaeyeon wanted to laugh but didn't when she saw the little frown on her wife.

"I told you not to give her drinks after 8. It is your turn to go"

Chaeyeon nodded and took her daughter's hand. She turned around before leaving.

"Can we still hug each other?" she asked with some hope and a small pout on her lips.

Eunbi faked a yawn but nodded anyway.

"If you don't delay, maybe."

Wonyoung started singing while her mom was looking for some new pajamas for her.

"Mama, are you going to hug Mom?"

"Yes, sometimes she has nightmares and I have to take care of her"

The girl nodded in understanding. She took one of her stuffed animals and hugged it while waiting patiently for her mother to dress her.

"And that is the only solution so that mom no longer has nightmares?"

Chaeyeon nodded and changed her pants.

"I want to hug Mom too!"

"No! I say ..." Chaeyeon cleared , "... only Mama can because she has a magical power over Mom that makes her feel better, okay?"

"But does the abu always hug Mama, even when she has nightmares?"

"Not because it can only be from parents, okay?"

Wonnie snuggled up with her doll. She covered her with the blankets and left the lamp on her bed on.

"I'm going to come and make sure you've slept and if I'm not going to dress like a prince again, okay?"

Wonyoung nodded and closed her eyes. Chaeyeon is about to go when she heard a little whimper from the little girl in the bed. She sighs, she really wants to spend alone time with her wife but her consciousness doesn't let her do it. 

"You want a story, baby?"