I love

Something between us

...when you come with me but I hate it when you do it without having rested before.

Chaeyeon already finish her exercise routine, with her cut dancing already done. She was ready to go. She turned off the music and put her phone away. She grabbed a shirt she had lying around and changed it feeling more relaxed. She grabbed her purse and approached the sleeping body in one corner of the place.

"Unnie?" Chaeyeon shook her body lightly touching her cheek. "Unnie? I already finish, we have to go ”

Eunbi muttered something and turned her back on her. Already too tired to move.

"Aigo, I said I shouldn't come with me and you could wait for me in the bedroom, Aigo, my pretty girlfriend," Chaeyeon said as she walked with her arms occupied in that precious small unnie. "Even when you sleep you get smaller, that is adorable"

She was walking with Eunbi's body-hugging her without force. Although Chaeyeon wanted to laugh when she felt her adjust her legs around her waist to avoid falling. She had an intuition that she was getting up.

She got to the apartment and opened the door. She rested her girlfriend's body on the soft surface and was about to withdraw when she felt a little force around her neck.

"Do you gonna leave?" Eunbi murmured while still hugging her and still with her eyes closed. "Because I don't want you to do"

Chaeyeon smiled showing her pale lips.

"Unnie, I have to take a bath"

"It doesn't bother me that you're like this, do you?"

"A lot. So you have to leave me ”

"But a kiss first"

Chaeyeon brushed the hair from the redhead's face and searched her lips, already waiting for her next move. The kiss was sweet and gooey.

"Yes now"

Eunbi released her neck and spun on her back snuggling.

"Don't be late"

"You know I won't"

 

Chaeyeon her back as she allowed her to rest her face on her shoulder. Something habitual that they did when they had the opportunity. She kissed the top of her head.

"You smell the same"

"But I just had a bath"

"I told you I didn't see the difference"

 

A / N: I was thinking of leaving this here and that would be it. But I have enjoyed doing this because it is short and simple and is less complicated than doing OS. I also realized that there are many people who enjoyed it (and really, really, thanks for that). I still don't know how many chapters I will make of this but it will be a little more. Speaking of OS, I have to tell you that I've been working on several for a while now and will post it the same day this is done and when I feel confident doing so.
I hope you still read this while it lasts. Btw I wanted to know if they have any ideas for a drabble that you would like to read here, if they have I would like to hear it ;) If not, well, enjoy reading ;)