Sleep

Something between us

...with you is always better.

Eunbi stretched out her arms and tried to move her torso but a single crack prevented her from doing so easily. Her back ached horribly but she still got up and crawled down the hallway.

"Aishh"

She found her wife sitting on the floor while checking something on her phone using her pretty green glasses.

"Good morning," Eunbi greeted as best she could.

Chaeyeon looked up and shook her hand. Eunbi reached out and tried to lean down to kiss her forehead but the back pain stopped her halfway.

"Aish, this shouldn't happen," she muttered to herself but Chaeyeon managed to hear her.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she squinted at her wife's arched body very carefully.

"Did you sleep on that sofa again?"

Eunbi nodded, turning her face away. The face full of shame.

"Tss, I told you not to and that your back would hurt later. You never listen to me"

"Yah! I want you to pamper me, not tell me what I already know, ”Eunbi exclaimed, complaining loudly.

Chaeyeon sighed and got up from the ground. She put down her phone with her glasses and forced her wife to lie on her stomach.

"I will massage you"

Eunbi felt her body return to normal when her wife finished and she carefully got out of her.

"Now I'll bring you breakfast, okay?" Chaeyeon didn't delay serving her breakfast, kissing her cheek before offering her some food.

Eunbi kissed her cheek in thanks.

"You are the best, Chae"

"I know baby." Chaeyeon winked at her despite her rosy cheeks. "Will you sleep there again?"

"No" Eunbi sighed. "I promise you"

"Good, because I couldn't sleep well either because I didn't have you to hug you"