Cute

Something between us

...even when you are drunk.

Eunbi came home very drunk. She opened the door as best she could and slammed it shut, not measuring its strength. Carelessly she took off her shoes and dragged her feet to her room.

When she entered everything was dark.

"Bi? Are you here?" Asked a sleepy voice that Eunbi didn't recognize. She ignored it and took off her shirt to put on a bigger one that she found around there. A hand took her arm, "Are you already sleepy? Shall we go to bed?"

Eunbi looked at her wide-eyed offended. She hit her hand and walked several meters away.

 "No thanks, I have a girlfriend"

Without thinking she lay down on the floor, she had never felt so much comfort.

She woke up the next morning with a horrible headache and several stitches in her head, looked down and noticed that she was sleeping on the floor. Frowning, she got up and looked at the sleeping figure on the bed. A smile appeared on her lips. She got into bed and wrapped her arms around her waist, resting her face against her back. She sighed, suddenly feeling better and creeping into dreams.

"Yesterday you were very drunk," Chaeyeon commented after taking a sip of her drink.

Eunbi looked at her offended. 

"I wasn't that drunk."

"Yesterday I told you to go to bed, you hit me and you said no thanks, I have a girlfriend and you fell asleep on the floor" the blonde scoffed. Eunbi blushed and turned her gaze to her food.

"I did that?"

Chaeyeon nodded, her gaze softening, "I never expected you to hit me, dork."

Eunbi still didn't look at her and concentrated on her food. Chaeyeon chuckled at seeing her so shy.

"At least I know you're not going to cheat on me," Chaeyeon commented, trying to lighten the mood.

Eunbi shook her head and pursed her lips. The blonde smiled and left her breakfast, walked around the table and stood behind the brown girl, wrapped her arms around her waist and kissed her right cheek, taking her off guard.

"You are cute, Eun. And I am happy that you are here with me"

Eunbi's lips curved into a small smile. Chaeyeon followed suit and kept kissing her cheek only to bring out more smiles.