Something between us

Something between us

I never have clear what is love but when I see you with different eyes, I found my answer in yours.

Eunbi feels how her eyes looking for ones more colorful, full of life. She doesn't know how to take the fact that she is looking for someone without any friendly intention. Her fingers intertwined on hers, an action to believe that she is so confused about her own feelings. 

"Unnie?" 

Her voice is sweet, her tender hands holding her close, avoiding that she flinches and was about to hit the ground if Chaeyeon can't catch her so fast. 

"Chaeyeon ah," Eunbi bit her tongue and embrace her instead. The red-haired girl chuckles, the usually sharp laugh is not there when Eunbi is so close to her. Slowly, her fingers intertwined around Chaeyeon's back, her head rests on her shoulder, "...where are you been?" 

Chaeyeon hums, she has her chin above the soft black locks. She had the clear intention to avoid everyone and rest on her comfy bed, but she found an unusual view: Eunbi in front of her door with shaking hands, in a way to know if she can enter or not.

Hugs by a long time are great medicine to forget all the bad things that could happen that day. Chaeyeon doesn't know who of both needs it more. She doesn't need questions; her hands pulled the two inside of the room. Clumsy steps until they laid on the bed, their shoulders barely touching each other. 

"Chaeryeong" 

Eunbi nods few couple seconds later. She is happy that Chaeyeon could relax with her sister, even if that means didn't see her for a long time. They barely see each other, with no practices or meals in the middle, but Eunbi is happy while Chaeyeon does. 

"You did something interesting, unnie?" Chaeyeon heard a long sigh but she can't see her face. The room is in darkness, that's not a problem longer, she can feel the heat of her leader's body and how she is crawling to has her body on top of her. Chaeyeon kisses her head while she is enjoying the funny characteristic smell she has. "...did you sleep well?" 

A whimper echoed in the room. Eunbi shakes her head in denied, her face hidden close to the weak spot Chaeyeon's has in the neck. She can recite how Eunbi seems to love her neck to rest her head after a long day of training. Careless, she can share her shoulder to make her feel less alone. 

"It's okay, unnie" she murmurs as her hands keep in the job to caress her back as she feels how Eunbi is relaxing her body by a few words, "It's okay, unnie...I'll be here to share my shoulder wherever you need" 

"Do you?" Eunbi whispers back, she rose her head making a little space between their faces, her breath doing Chaeyeon efforts to breathe, "...Am I that special?" 

Chaeyeon was about to release a huge "of course". But then, with their eyes locked on each other in the gloom of the room, she knows that Eunbi doesn't want that. 

"There are bad days unnie, but you just have..." her breath catching by the hazel eyes what tender to get away her breath off. "...just take two steps more and I'll be there to hold you close" 

Eunbi promised the same few nights ago when she was crying by her all efforts meaning anything to her, but Eunbi holds her without no intention to let her go, her lips on her forehead forgetting that she was sweating. Eunbi careless about a lot of things until she knows that Chaeyeon is okay. She doesn't have words to say how grateful that Eunbi is in her life. 

The brights eyes look like they hold starts. Chaeyeon can count one on one just to stay this close. 

"Thank you, Chaeyeon ah" her voice shows the sweetness Eunbi always has for her. Her fingers touch one of her cheeks. Chaeyeon feels how her heart is relaxing by the singular pose they have. "Sometimes is hard to me show all that I feel for you because is too much to handle but is hard not to say to you that I really love you" 

Tears on her corners are enough for her to smile. Chaeyeon put her hand on her nape and pulls her close. Their lips on a sweet and loving kiss. A soft touch to make Eunbi trembled by the tender of the kiss. It could be easy to deepen the kiss but the mood in the room is not that and they just want to show to the other the loves they feel just with a short and not at all imperceptible movement. 

"You-" Chaeyeon shut when their eyes turn on the other again. She is breathless, not only by the kiss. Eunbi leaned in again to kisses her lips several times before goes to her cheeks. Chaeyeon wrapped both arms around her waist, "-really get me in love, unnie" 

"It's never a bad thing" 

Eunbi put both hands on her cheeks keeping her face close. She whispers the different feelings she always has around Chaeyeon, most of them like a tiny part of what she really feels but she never tells all of them out loud. Chaeyeon thinks is not necessary, her eyes are so annoying to giving her everything just with a single gaze.

 

A/N: Well well, this is the end of this book of drabbles ;) After months I can finally end it and it means that I have more time to focus on other stories ;) 

I hope you enjoyed these drabbles but I have to say this is not the last ;) I hope you have a good day today and tomorrow ;)