Couple

Something between us

...with you deserve an award.

"Oh, I like it!"

Chaeyeon turned when she heard a voice behind her. Her jaw dropped when she saw her girl in the same outfit as her in front of her.

"Wow, you’re looking really great!"

Eunbi smiled proudly and took closer steps to be closer as well but close enough not to attract attention.

"You also look great baby"

Chaeyeon shook her hair from her shoulder with her hand and winked, displaying the confident attitude that has been catching Eunbi's attention lately.

"Oh honey don't do that, it's illegal"

"You should go to jail for your parts at Fiesta"

"Touch"

They both laughed and Eunbi moved closer to wrap her arms around her waist. Surely no one was around and she kissed her cheeks repeatedly until she heard her laugh.

"Unnie, someone can see us" Chaeyeon muttered but Eunbi still didn't really care. "Unnie, we have to go to a more private place"

She dragged Chaeyeon into one of the empty locker rooms that no one needed anymore. She pulled her in for a sweet kiss that weakened Eunbi's legs and to her bad luck Chaeyeon didn't have a secure grip and almost fell off, if it wasn't for hitting a wall, hopefully Chaeyeon held her body to prevent herself from falling completely on top of the major.

Their faces were very close and Eunbi completely forgot about the pain in her back when seeing the bright eyes of her girlfriend. A unique way of looking at her that made her smile.

"Why are you smiling like that unnie? Who makes you smile like that? ” Chaeyeon asked confused.

Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"Obviously you darling, I like the way you look at me," she replied shyly.

"Oh, so I'd like you to smile like that more often unnie"

"Don't stop looking at me like that and I won't stop"

"I like the idea"

Chaeyeon kissed her nose and they left the locker room with their hands brushing each other and their arms looking for friction.

"So...we'll going to repeat this later?"