Cold

Something between us

...is better when we're together in the same bed.

"Babe... wake up" Chaeyeon muttered on her neck. Eunbi snorted.

Eunbi doesn't want to open her eyes. She feels so comfortable in her arms.

"Come on. I know you're awake."

"No. I don't."

Lips on her face and a sweet laugh forced her to get up.

"And I'm not your baby" Despite what she said, she continues to leave kisses over her neck.

"So...what are you doing in my arms?" Eunbi opened her eyes and she stared at her.

Chaeyeon smirked.

 "You're right. You caught me"

"Yes. I do" Eunbi pulls her over her and now Chaeyeon was pressing her body intimately with her wife. Eunbi smiled and shoved her head so that her lips were inches apart.

Chaeyeon's smile grew when she knew what she wanted to do. She searched her lips and gasped when Eunbi bit her lower lip. Too soft but it was enough for the older woman to want to stay in the game. Her hands began a dangerous journey under her shirt. Gently scraping her tummy, making her let out several muffled moans against her lips.

Chaeyeon parted and began to kiss her neck, from the lobe of her ear to the bones of her clavicle. She remarked each of the marks she had left on purpose. Eunbi bit her lip to keep from making such a loud sound. Chaeyeon complained quietly, she liked to listen to her wife but it seems not now.

"You're insatiable" Eunbi murmured against her lips, kissing her more softly that the last kisses of a few seconds ago, "and adorable"

"And that's how you kill the climate" Chaeyeon giggles and kissed her nose. "Good morning"

"It's 6 p. m. Seriously?" 

"Shut up and hug me that I'm cold"

"Yes, ma'am."

 

I found this between my other stories, I never thought I will publish this but I say: Why no? So this is here. I have this since I started my first story (Babe Chae) and well, it's a long time ago. I hope you enjoy this kind of story.