Comfy

Something between us

...in your arms.

One by one they entered with papers in their hands and left nervous. When it was Chaeyeon's turn to enter, her hands tensed and she entered timid steps.

"You're the last one, Chaeyeon" said the woman on the other side of the desk.

Chaeyeon nodded and ran a hand through her hair, releasing a bit of nervousness through that subtle gesture.

"You can start singing from ..."

The sound of her voice bounced throughout the room and Eunbi hummed the beat, following the beat of the song.

"Why are you nervious, Chae?"

Chaeyeon shrugged.

"Is it because of the way you look at me? I don't know, you're the producer now and I don't want to make a mistake ”

Eunbi laughed helplessly and released the pencil she was holding. She got up from her chair and walked to the other side of the desk. Chaeyeon got up by default and was quickly surrounded by short arms.

"Yah, I'm the producer but I'm also your girlfriend, Chae"

"That's why I want to do it right, okay?"Chaeyeon smirked when Eunbi tightened her grip without hurting her. She kissed the top of her head.

"Although I must admit something ..."

"Mmm? What's wrong, baby? ”

Chaeyeon leaned into her ear, as if there were more people around them listening.

"I like your production phase, it makes you look more mature and y"

"Yah!"

Eunbi slapped her shoulder as she felt her face flush red.

"Yah! Chaeyeon! ” The youngest laughed heartily while still hugging her girlfriend and took the opportunity to lower her hands to her waist. "Tss, you are too young to say those things"

Chaeyeon continued to laugh. When she calmed down, she raised her hand to rest it on Eunbi's cheek, outlining her jaw with her finger.

"You're y, unnie and I know you like listening to it" a buzz gave her the reason. "But aside from how attractive my girlfriend is, how did I do it?"

"Hopefully They'll forgive me if they hear me but you were the best, Chae"

"Tss you say it because I am your baby"

Eunbi smiled at the sight of Chaeyeon's baby eyes and how her tempting lips puckered to get her attention. She is her weakness.

"Stop doing what makes me want to kiss you, Lee Chaeyeon"

Chaeyeon was flustered hearing her full name and that Eunbi used it on specific occasions, especially when she became affectionate.

"Are we done and are we going to eat something?"

Eunbi sighed.

"I can't, I have to stay here and finish seeing who are the best with their parts"

"Can't I stay with you?"

"I would like to but you can do something for me..."

"...Give me a kiss"

Chaeyeon grinned at her small complaint and kissed her lips chastely

"I'll bring you some food and don't come back late, I'll wait for you to sleep, okay?"

Eunbi nodded euphorically and kissed her cheek.

"Now bring me food, baby"

Chaeyeon didn't hesitate to run to fetch the food, knowing that she would receive the same treatment as a while ago.