Your

Something between us

...efforts always are appreciated it.

Eunbi was upset, maybe too, when her members noticed her state of mind as soon as they hid. She found her girlfriend lying on her bed and snorted softly.

"You should stop trying so hard," she reprimanded the girl with the phone on the bed, she had not stopped muttering things since she entered the apartment. "You don't--"

"I'm fine," Chaeyeon sighed and close her eyes, half-heartedly, "I'm fine, don't worry about myself and start think about you."

Eunbi keeps in silence, she got a step forward. 

"Why? Why I can't worry about you?" she thought she is yelling but when the heartbeat stopped she can her voice, "I am your leader, I'm always worry about any of you, why would you gonna be different!"

"It has to," Chaeyeon mumbled taking a pillow and putting it in her face, "It never be in this way! I don't want to hear your sermons, I have enough with myself!" 

"But you ain't a soloist, you have us! Me and the girls! Why you can't lean in another outside from yourself?!" 

The girl with the pillow stopped suddenly and Eunbi asked if the sobs in the room were hers or from the other girl. She sits on the verge of the bed, she felt the weight on her heart. They keep in silence for a while, a time enough for them.  

"Chae?" the girl hummed but she didn't reply. "Chae, look at me"

"I don't want to." 

"Why not?"

"You are so pretty even when you crying." 

Eunbi giggles and steal the pillow from her hands. Chaeyeon avoided her gaze and cover her eyes with her hands. The leader sighed and keep a smile, she pushed her a little and she lay next to her. She searched for her hands and kissing them when she found them. 

"Are you hungry?"

The dancer shook her head. 

"Do you already have your massage today?" 

"Sakura helped me."

Eunbi turned and she felt how she snuggled against her back, she knows that despite each other's screaming and independence, Chaeyeon was still a baby who needed to be cared for and it broke her heart to see how hard she struggled even when it was almost impossible to do more than she did. The hands-on her waist and part of Chaeyeon's cheek were pink with her hair but it was still a silent call for what little she said but showed in other ways. Eunbi knew them all. She turned and rested her chin against her chest.

"My heart hurts knowing everything you're doing and not being able to help you," she mused without letting go. Chaeyeon kissed her forehead fondly. "Do what you want but don't get hurt, we are 12, not 11 members," the lead dancer chuckled and nodded. "I'm your fan number 1."

Chaeyeon smiled and her hair, the caresses hardly made her sleep but they were enough to make her eyes fill with tears again.

"Can you promise me that? Won't you hurt yourself?"

She listened to her and her forehead with one of her hands as if there was some stain in that beautiful place. She kissed the soft surface before hugging her again. She quickly listened to her complaint and slowly pulled her away after a while.

"I promised you. But stay by my side to remind me that I have to take care of myself and the group."

"I will be right behind you." Eunbi assured with a softer look, "Now can I stay while I help you recover?"

"Will you give me a massage?"

"No, just my presence should suffice."

 

 

A/N: Sorry if there's any mistake.

I'm realizing that every ship (I'm exaggerating) has a kind of story with they are married and show up their marriage life. I was asking myself who will do that for Kwonchaeng. Whatever, enjoy your reading ;)