Us

Something between us

...as babies. Maybe love starts early.

Eunbi was pulled by her mother towards the giant door she detested. Since she starts to go to the school she throws a tantrum every day. She doesn't like at all the school but her mom doesn't mind anyway. 

"Oh please Eunbi, you will not see to Chaeyeon if you stay here"

Eunbi stopped suddenly her tantrum and looked at her mother with her big eyes. Her mother smiles.

"See? Now give me a kiss for going to look your friend, ok?" 

Eunbi stoo on her tiptoes and kissed her mother on the cheek. She shakes her hand like a goodbye and shakes her hand again to her teacher who smiles to her.

She greeted all her classmates with smiles and searched the place for her old friend. Her smile got bigger when she saw her playing, her back to her.

"Chaeyeonnie!"

Chaeyeon almost jump on her sit but she didn't turn around. She smiles when she saw her. 

"I miss you!" Eunbi yelled with her big smile, "I didn't see you when we back from vacations. Are you sick?"

"I was with grandma on the summer." Chaeyeon puts the green block over the yellow one. "You build your treehouse?" 

"Yes!" Chaeyeon though if she always screamed, "I work on it aaallll the summer with my mom. You could come with me after schoolll!" 

Chaeyeon nodded.

"But I have to ask-"

"I willll!" Eunbi takes the block from her hand but she returned it to her when she heard a whimper. "Sorry! I will tell your mom today after school, ok?"

For her exciting Chaeyeon nodded again. And Eunbi now has another reason to smile.

Recess drove all the kids crazy and Eunbi was not the exception. The first thing she did was run to the exit to meet the rest of her friends. The children’s screams were heard in the courtyard but Eunbi still looked for her special friend.

Chaeyeon was laughing with some girls from their class and when Eunbi approached them, they invited her to play. 

"We have to find three things that Yena hid," the taller girl of them, Hyewon, says. "The first group to find them will win, then go!" 

Eunbi takes Chaeyeon's hand and they going around the back of the school, with big trees and few games. 

"Do you know what we have to find?" 

Chaeyeon shook her head and let go of her hand to search better among the bushes.

"I found it!" 

They were going to win. Chaeyeon smiles with that idea that quickly turned into a frown when she saw that it was none of the things they were looking for.

"Take it" 

Eunbi smiles and gives her a flower. Chaeyeon blinks two times before looks the flower on her hand.

"You took it!" Eunbi giggles, "We are best friends now!"

Chaeyeon barely knows what that supposed to be mean. But she nods beacuse she likes her laugh and that's help it.

"Then take my hand" the brown haired girl streached her hand and the taller girl takes it with a frown. "I can take your hand always! That's exciting!"

Then Chaeyeon knows they wouldn't going to win but doesn't matter now for them. 

"We can-"

Eunbi interrumped herself when she hit the groun. She starts to cry when she saw some blood from her knee. 

"Its hurts!" Eunbi cries out loud with her tears weting her shirt. "This is meanie!"

"You are silly"

Eunbi keeps crying and they not be near to any teacher. Even if the cries can be heard for near places, it seems that any teacher aren't think about them .

Chaeyeon sighs, she didn't like when she is crying so she kisses her cheek and for her surprises Eunbi suddenly stopped.

"You like me" She says with wide eyes.

She doesn''t know what that supposed to mean too but she nodded. She didn't regreat it her smile was worth.

"C'mom we have to see your treehouse"

 

I hope you enjoy it  ;) Have a nice day today and tomorrow ;)