My

Something between us

...phone weighs so much for all our memories on it.

Chaeyeon had her face buried in the hollow of her girlfriend's neck, she didn't notice how she scanned her phone very delicately as if it were something important. Even if one of her arms was around her back, that kept her from sleeping comfortably, after all, she hasn't been missing out on her favorite drama so as not to care for the way she wanted.

"Unnie" groaned softly, tickling her on the milky surface. "Why don't you put your phone down?"

Eunbi chuckled, recognizing her annoyance easily. Her lips stretched into a crooked smile showing drops of amusement in her voice.

"But this is important"

Chaeyeon slowly pulled away from her, a bit of anger on her expressive face.

"Is it more important than spending time with your girlfriend?"

The redhead muttered something before resting her phone on the nightstand and comfortably encircling her girlfriend's waist, rolling her eyes to see her cocky gaze.

"Do you know why it is so important?"

Chaeyeon stifled a snort and continued to snuggle into her hug until she forgot she was wearing a short-sleeved polo shirt in the dead of winter (by the way, but Eunbi shouldn't have known that).

"Because it has almost all our memories"