L.O.V.E

Something between us

...It's a feeling that we have in commom. 

The day is being so gray in the last days, although the shoot is the best part of the day. Nothing could be better than being with family, that was the best feeling in the world.

"Unnie, where are you going?" Wonyoung took her hand and pulled her to follow her, "Won't you go with us?"

Eunbi shook her head.

"I will stay for a while, ok?"

No one refused and they followed the others to the restaurant a few meters from the scorching sun. She walked barefoot, her toes filled with sand until they were superficially touching the seawater. Her sight was lost on the horizon, where the waves were barely noticeable and her thoughts were lost with them.

"Can I sit?" She didn't even flinch when the other girl sat down next to her, their arms were barely touched and the comforting feeling was in the air. "I thought you needed company."

Eunbi leaned her head and hugged her knees. Sometimes her heartfelt lost when some strange thoughts invaded her mind. She noticed how the other girl began to play with the sand and felt a little tingling when she saw her smile when she achieved her goal.

"Why they love us?" she asked suddenly and Chaeyeon dropped the sand to look at her, only this time she didn't look back. The heaviness in her words was a bad sign on such a beautiful day, with the sea in front of them and the feelings unmasked. Eunbi hesitated,  "...I asking myself how they see us, how they feel when they see us."

Chaeyeon took her hand softly. She tingled their fingers and caress the down of her hand with the thumb. She always thinks about how her leader can carry all of the members without asking nobody, even she can't be in the picture sometimes. 

"They see us in the same way we look at each other, with admiration, happiness, and all the things you can describe our relationship. We are a family and Wizone always there for us even without asking them. Unnie, don't worry about that." she mumbled kissing the top of her head. The black locks were soft and she caressed them with her free hand. "We always there for each other even if we can't see each other daily."

Eunbi nodded and released her hand. 

"Are you always be there for me?" Her voice was under her breath. Even she has a knot in her chest, with all the feelings, good and bad, she can't describe so easily.

Chaeyeon stays in silence for a long time and when the older woman is about to cry and leave, a soft voice stopped her.

"Unnie, when our contract finishes we still be together, maybe not with the entire group but when I still alive I will always in the middle of the night hugging you and erasing your tears. Don't worry about--" suddenly her arms were surrounding a cry baby. She let her in her lap and spoiled her while her sobs stopping for a time in time. "Unnie, I know you hate this shirt but it doesn't mean that you can screw it up."  

It was a joke but Eunbi took it seriously. She wants to stand up but she feels the long arms around her again. 

"You are so dense unnie. I love to hug you." 

The older woman laughed when she felt a pair of hands start to tickle her tummy. She hugged her tightly and let her hair detangle with the tips of her fingers. She sighed when her hand stayed on her cheek.

"You are the best leader, now and always, unnie. Izone would not be what she is if it weren't for you," Chaeyeon always changed technique when she felt like she carried the entire load alone. She only wanted one thing, "Don't forget that we are a team, a family that you can support yourself. Even if I can't help you, you have more people who will gladly do it, never forget it, okay?"

Eunbi wanted to cry but as soon as their gazes were connected, the tears were forgotten. Her gaze always took her breath away, her long, carefully made-up eyes looking at her with such love that it was sometimes difficult for her to process. Chaeyeon could easily speak to her without words but when she did it left her breathless. She stung her cheek helplessly.

"Just hold me while we're here," Eunbi pleaded easily having what she wanted.

"Unnie..." Chaeyeon suddenly spoke up, drawing her attention,"...how much you love your outfit of today?"

"A little, why-?"

It was too late when she realized that she is going to do it. The cold water hit her bones suddenly. 

"Lee Chaeyeon!" 

The dancer starts laughing, didn't mind being wet head to toe. 

"This isn't funny, at all" she stressed and almost got to catch her, "I don't like it"

"Unnie, I know you love to swim, why don't do it?" 

"After this, I won't go near you again," Eunbi mumbled as she began to relax in the water. The waves were few but they worked well. "Come here"

"No," Chaeyeon walked away from one step closer each time she got closer. "I know you're going to want to drown me."

"Don't you want to hug your girlfriend?" She looked offended but kept the mischievous smile to herself, "Come on, Chae! I won't do anything wrong."

"You said that on the trampolines and I almost fell because you didn't want to lose. I know how much you love me."

"Of course I do," She was already too close but she felt a small icy blow to her back. "And what are you doing here?!"

"Chaeyeon unnie was in trouble!" Yujin exclaimed as she escaped from the clutches of her leader, "All against Eunbie unnie!"

Unfortunately for Eunbi, they all lent themselves to end up wetting her more than she already was, wich ended in a water war by all the members, completely forgetting that some parts still had to be recorded. She didn't complain when the water pinned her down once they emerged from the sea, she had Chaeyeon as her own personal sun.