Since

Something between us

...the Fiesta age finished they have to take their own way. 

"I miss you"
Is the same message every morning she recieved when she wakes up alone. It’s not bad, only she had become so used to sleeping with her teddy bear in her arms that it was difficult for her to fall asleep.

She sighed and rolled on the bed several times. She had finished talking to Hyewon an hour ago and has been absentmindedly watching TV ever since and with less intention than anything. She moved to the other spacious side of her bed and her dog accompanied her. The pretty puppy (he is 7 years old but that doesn't matter) accompanied her but still, she felt alone in the middle of her apartment and with her body still awake.

Heavily she got up when the doorbell rang. Her dog didn't bark and instead stood in front of the door waiting for it to open.

Her eyes widened when she met the person she had been missing for days.

"Hi, Eunbi unnie" Chaeyeon smirked and walked by without waiting for an answer of her own. She put her arms around her shoulders and brought her closer to her body, unintentionally entangling her in the black jacket. "I missed you unnie"

Eunbi smiled and returned the hug as best she could, making sure her buttons were no longer tangled.

"It's not that I don't miss you, but what are you doing here?" Eunbi asked as they broke apart and sat on the couch next to the redhead's bed.

Chaeyeon hummed and took off her jacket.

"I asked Mom if I could spend the night here and she said yes, so ..." she left the rest up in the air, earning a huge murmur of happiness from her red-haired girlfriend. "She just asked me not to have funny bussines"

"Yah! what do you tell your mom?" Eunbi joked with a flushed face and pulling her back for a hug. "I'm happy you're here, babe"

"I'm also happy to be in your arms, baby"

 

"Here you go but ..." Eunbi held out her clothes with a wink, "I wouldn't mind if you didn't wear anything underneath"

Chaeyeon choked on her saliva, earning a laugh from her girlfriend.

"Unnie!"

"Ok ok. I'll wait for you in bed"

 

Now they were wrapped in a calm aura and their arms wrapped around each other. Chaeyeon kissed her head and forehead with some grace as she felt her huddle closer to her.

"Thanks for being here, Chae."

"Thanks for hugging me tight, unnie."

 

Sorry for being lazy and don't publish :( but I had small tangles. Whatever, I'm feel better and probably I will finish this very soon. Thanks for all of you who read, commented and vote. I hope you ok and safe ;)