I'm

Something between us

...so in love with you.

"I'm not sleeping"

Chaeyeon covered her face with the pillow.

"And what do you want me to do?"

"A little love, maybe"

Chaeyeon hit the hand that wanted to pass the protective barrier and turned around.

"Yah, I'm sleepy, go to sleep"

Eunbi snorted and hugged her girlfriend. She started playing with the hem of her girlfriend's shirt until she felt her hands being pinched.

"Yah, maybe I can't have a little love from my girlfriend"

"If I didn't have to get up so early I would consider it but as long as I have to sleep my 8 hours I won't"

Eunbi pretended to cry but not so caught the attention of her girlfriend. She gets up and started to exercise, she had a glass of milk, showered again but got nothing.

Finally, she dragged her body to the bed and tried to sleep.

"What do you do?" Eunbi asked as she felt her girlfriend stir.

"Pass me my phone."

Eunbi held it out and watched her girlfriend lay her back on her back and slightly spread her legs.

"Come"

Eunbi sat between her legs and laid her back on her chest. Long arms surrounded her and softly kissed made her blush.

"I was reading that stories were a good way to sleep."

"I'm not a child."

Chaeyeon smiled but looked for one of the first stories she was reading.

"When did you look for this?"

"While you were bathing"

Eunbi listened intently to her girlfriend's voice going through so many changes as she devoted herself to reading to her. Her body felt relaxed and she snuggled in a little more.

"I'm sleepy" she murmured rubbing her hand against her eye. She spoke in such a sweet tone that Chaeyeon was dying to squeeze her cheeks. "Yah! I thought you forgot about my cheeks"

"You are so adorable"

Eunbi turned and hugged her girlfriend, preventing her from squeezing her cheeks. She yawned and settled her chin on her shoulder.

"Now I do want to sleep"

Chaeyeon smiled and carefully laid her body on the pillow. She settled down next to her and covered them with the blankets.

"Although you are annoying that I can't help but love you"

Eunbi snuggled closer and kissed her cheek.

"I know. I love you too."