Really

Something between us

...don't care if we can't spend our time every day. Being with you is always the best reward.

They hardly ever had time for them but when they did it was gold. They just set out to lie all day and curl up talking all day, but that was not the idea shared by their young member.

"So ... what are we gonna see, unnies?"

Wonyoung was in the middle of them and didn't seem to notice anything.

"What do you want to see, Wonnie?"

Eunbi had curled up against the bear stuffed toy that Chaeyeon had given her and her eyes were closed.

"I don't know, what do you want to see Chaeyeon unnie?"

Chaeyeon nodded without paying attention and kept tidying things up in the kitchen.

Wonyoung sighed and took control. She placed the first thing she found and thanked her unnie when she held out the popcorn.

The film passed very quickly or as the youngest of the trio felt, when she returned her gaze to the side she found her little leader hugging the stuffed animal tightly with a small pout and her eyes closing them every few seconds. She turned her gaze to the other side and found Chaeyeon almost the same except that she had a pillow.

"Unnies, do we see something else?" Wonyoung asked with a bit of contained emotion and a big smile for her face.

She heard a groan and watched as her leader stretched her arms above her head, released the stuffed animal, and reached for the blanket.

"Unnie will you go ...?"

Eunbi didn't answer and sat next to Chaeyeon, tossed the pillow somewhere, covered herself with the blanket, and put an arm around her waist before snuggling up to her chest.

"Unnies?"

"See what you want, I just want to curl up next to Chaeyeon after a long day at work," Eunbi murmured before falling sound asleep.

Wonyoung spread her lips in an o-shape.

"Do you want to see some romance?" Chaeyeon had asked with a small smile, a little more awake than before.

Wonyoung was suddenly uncomfortable and her unnie noticed it.

"Wonnie, don't worry, we like you to spend time with us." The taller ones nodded a little calmer and muttered a kind of apology before excusing herselves saying she wanted to go spend time with Sakura. "Wonnie?" Wonyoung turned around before leaving. "Remember that we love you, okay?"

Wonyoung nodded and kissed her forehead before leaving.

Chaeyeon patted her girlfriend's back a bit getting her up.

"Huh? Why do you wake me up? ” Eunbi complained crossing her arms, also annoyed by the sudden cold that entered the room. "Since when is it so cold?"

Chaeyeon grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders before pushing it down. She changed the temperature a little and took advantage of bringing more blankets from her room.

"Wonnie left?" Eunbi asked once she was surrounded by the warmth of the blankets and her dear girlfriend. "Did I snore a lot?"

"Like a car engine," Chaeyeon laughed when she received a blow to her shoulder. She took advantage of curling her shoulders and sticking her forehead against the surface of her neck. Eunbi kissed her neck and snuggled closer.

"Wonnie left because she felt uncomfortable among a happy couple. I begin to believe that she wants a girlfriend"

A pinch

"Over my dead body"

"Someday," Chaeyeon hummed, feeling her tired muscles. "Someday we will have to let her have a girlfriend"

"And if that day is late, better."

"Overprotective Mom"