Let's

Something between us

...break up.

“We have to break up this. We can't do this anymore” 

Chaeyeon arched an eyebrow and hummed something. 

“Well if that you wanna do” 

Eunbi nodded and left the room. 

 

Chaeyeon was hugging a pillow, thinking seriously about that her leader told her. She feels so sad. She got so tired and doesn't want to do something more than sleep, even then the dream refused to claim her.

Suddenly she feels a pair of arms around her waist and a kiss in the back of her neck 

“I mean to say we have to break up this distance.” Eunbi murmured against her ear. Chaeyeon rolled her eyes and wiped her cheeks. “Chae, look at me” 

Chaeyeon doesn't want to but she does anyway. Her leader was hugging her and kissing her cheeks, nose, and forehead. She tries to let her go but Eunbi tightened the grip. 

“You are so mean” 

“Sorry baby but now we can now share a room.” 

“What about Sakura?”

“Well, I convinced her that I really want and she doesn't. After an hour and give her one of my macarons.”

“You make me feel sad unnie”

“I’m so sorry baby, I’m so sorry I hope you can forgive me”

Chaeyeon shook her head still pouting. Eunbi kissed her eyes, forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips. All the things she loves of her pretty girl.

“The only way I don’t want to stay with you it will when we are old and start yelling at against each other but then we are still together."

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes but accept it. She loves the idea and the best way to showered up it’s let her lips doing whatever they want.