I

Something between us

...always thought that you love me.

They have almost two years of relationship but when Eunbi suddenly appears in her house without saying it to her, she found something that broke her heart.

"You are a betrayer!"

Chaeyeon tries to approach her but Eunbi keeps going in her dramatism.

"Babe, please! You have to be fair. I didn't even think you'd come today! ”

The older woman took her chest in pain.

"How can I consider you my girlfriend if you have betrayed me the most that someone can do to another?"

The dancer smiled graciously and took her hands. After a long time of fighting, she managed to carry her and lay her on the bed.

"Then let's see all the chapters from the beginning"

Eunbi was still upset and crossed her arms without paying attention.

"Oh babe please, that made me sad too" Chaeyeon took her hand and pouted.

The smallest of them sighed and kissed her hand to her chagrin. She took off her jacket and let her lie on the bed. Chaeyeon tried to curl up but seeing her girlfriend's frown still in sight, she postponed herself to rest against her girlfriend's body.

"Sorry," she murmured, giving her a small kiss on her nose.

Eunbi rolled her eyes and hugged her back.

"I see you watch a series again without me, we're done," The redhead whispered kissing her cheek.

Chaeyeon stifled a laugh, knowing how empty her threat was.

"Now can we see Games of thrones together?"