Easily

Something between us

...discovered. There will be 11 bridesmaids but I should say 10. Second part.

The plan was going perfectly, they had decided that they were going to find out who their leader's girlfriend was since nobody seemed to want to rebel.

"Eunbi unnie!" hummed one of her younger members taking her arm. "Why don't you do aeygo?"

Eunbi frowned, not really happy with the idea.

"Come on, unnie!" Yujin insisted with a confident smile. "We love when you do aeygo"

"As if ..." the leader muttered while looking at her phone.

Yujin groaned and tested her puppy eyes making it difficult to resist. Ten minutes later, Eunbi was doing aeygo in front of almost all of her members but none was reacting as expected.

"It doesn't work" Yena pointed out while laughing as she saw Wonyoung hugging her beloved unnie.

"Then you have to try my game" Hyewon pointed out to which Yuri nodded. "Bring me the bandage"

Sakura stood in front of Eunbi, who seemed confused about it.

"You have to guess which member she is," Nako told her, imitating a bell. "And if you win you will get bottles of Sprite for a month!"

Happier than before, Eunbi started the game. She ran her hand across the forehead, nose, eyes and cheeks of the girl in front of her. She raised her hand.

"Minjoo?"

"Unnie!"

They all laughed at the sight of Sakura's offended face and the sorry face of their leader. The chaos continued and Chaewon almost jumped back when she heard the sound of the door closing.

"What do they do?" Chaeyeon inquired but was quickly silenced by her members. She shrugged, took off her jacket and put away the grocery bag. She looked confused at the rest of the girls, "Why-?"

Yena covered and murmured what the game consisted of. The tall girl nodded in understanding.

"Eunbi unnie is very bad for this game. She hasn't been able to guess half of her members and you're still missing the other half!" Hitomi laughed and made a small sign.

"I don't want to play!" Eunbi exclaimed crossing her arms.

"Don't be a party pooper, unnie. If you want you can do this last one and then we won't bother you again" Hyewon said as she dragged the dancer to face their leader.

"Can I at least stand up?"

With the help of the unknown person in front of her they got up. She sighed loudly earning several laughs from her members. If she hadn't had the blindfold, they would have seen her eyes roll, those brats!

She started to slide the tips of her fingers down her cheeks. Then she continued with her forehead and nose. She felt a small blow of air against her forehead but ignored it. Her hands slid until they touched the surface of her eyelids. She stood there for a moment until it reached her chin. Her thumbs subtly brushed the lips that seemed to hold a small smile.

"Can I do something else?" Eunbi wanted to know by lowering her hands. She heard the agreement from the rest of her members and nodded to herself.

She brought her hands back up and rested them on her cheeks before bringing her closer until her lips slipped into hers. She smiled against her lips and wrapped her hands around the nape of her neck. She felt her girlfriend seem surprised at the sudden show of effect but quickly slid her hands around her waist and kissed her back with contained passion. They momentarily forgot about their viewers and their secret relationship.

They parted panting and before Eunbi could say anything Chaeyeon caught her lips again and the screams of her members drowned in the shadows when her girlfriend didn't forget how to move her pink muscles over hers.

"Not that they shouldn't discover us?" Chaeyeon muttered, gently removing the bandage. She met the same sweetly charged gaze that she also reflected.

"I was touching your face and not kissing you was not an option" she replied smiling, separating herself a few inches away.

"And when you guys were going to tell us you were dating!"

The newly discovered couple laughed and clasped their hands.

"Never" joked their leader, "but now you know"

Wonyoung was the first to run to hug them and before they knew it they had both been buried with hugs.

"I never expected it from you, huh Chaeyeon ah?!" Yena slapped her playfully earning herself a deadly look from her leader. She raised her hands. "It's only a game”

"Yah! I am the only one who can slapp her "

They all laughed, even Chaeyeon with her red face.