*~Chapter One~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Leeteuk watch the principle write on a sheet of paper.

He looked up at Leeteuk and shook his head then looked back down at the paper.

Leeteuk had a side smile on his face and was slouching down in his chair.

Principle: "You can't get out of it this time Leeteuk. I mean why would you do such a thing. Why???" Leeteuk smiled at him as he watched the principle face get red. "Your suspended for the rest of the week. Now! Get out!!!" He was about to leave. "Oh, By the way. Your grades aren't doing to good right." Leeteuk still had his hand on the door knob, he didn't turn around to look at him either. "I talked to your farther, he's set you up with a  tutor. If you fail this semester I'm kicking you out of this school and you'll have to finish you senior year somewhere else." Leeteuk didn't turn around or say a word he calmly left out of the room.

~A few minutes later~

Heechul: "So what did old noes hairs say???" He asked walking up behind Leeteuk and patting his had on his back.

 

Leeteuk: "Suspended for the rest of the week." He said with a stretch and taking a deep breath. "Oh! Yeah... And he called my old man."

 

Heechul: "Aww !!! Really... Damn Bro your ed." He said sticking his hands in his pockets and looked up at the sky.

 

Leeteuk: "Yeah I guess..." He said with a small laugh. He looked around. "Where's Donghae." Heechul laughed.

 

Heechul: "Where else." They looked at each other.

 

Leeteuk&Heechul; "The gym." They laughed together and headed for the gym.

Donghae watched as he ran back and forward.

Yelling out to his other team mates what they were doing wrong and what they were doing right.

Donghae smiled every time he ran his hand across his forehead and wipe the sweat away.

His body glisten with sweat as the sun came in through the window and reflected off his body.

Donghae bit down on his lip in a seductive way.

Donghae: "Eunhyuk I love..." He started to say softly when.

Heechul: "Whatcha doing ?" He said smiling as he sat down next to Donghae on the bleachers. Donghae side glanced at Heechul and dropped his smile.

Donghae: "Isn't it obvious... I'm trying to figure out a simply math problem." Leeteuk laughed.

Heechul: "And that would be???" He asked with a sly smile.

Donghae: "How much would it hurt if I pushed you from here." Leeteuk laughed again. "No really there are maybe 20 or a little more bleachers so you would roll about 20 times leaving you with a mild concussion and 20 something bruises." Heechul didn't smile.

 

Leeteuk: "How'd you come up with the answer???"

 

Donghae: "Not to sure. I don't know if its right, Help me try it out???" He said with a smile looking at Heechul. Leeteuk laughed and Heechul made a face at Donghae. Donghae smiled then looked at Leeteuk. "What did Mr.Sourass say???"

 

Leeteuk: "He said I was expelled for the rest of the week." He said sitting down on the other side of Donghae.

 

Donghae: "Really no thank you or anything."

 

Leeteuk: "Why would he thank me???" He asked sticking his hands in his pockets and leaned back. Donghae looked at Leeteuk. 

 

Donghae: "You didn't tell him what happen??? Leeteuk you wouldn't have got in trouble as much." He said with a worried voice.

 

Leeteuk: "I did tell him." He said in a calm voice.

 

Donghae: "And???"

 

Leeteuk: "And what???"

 

Donghae: "And what did he say?"

 

Leeteuk: "That he didn't believe me."

 

Donghae: "What are you for real. That's bull you saved that chicks life!!!"

 

Heechul: "Donghae quit being a drama queen it's all said and done it can't be taken back plus garlic breath already called Leeteuk's dad."

Donghae looked at Leeteuk quick.

 

Donghae: "I'm sorry man." He said giving Leeteuk a pat on the shoulder. "Want us to stay over tonight???" Leeteuk smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "No I think if I explain it to him It'll be alright."