^^ Chapter 13 ^^

*~Schoolboy Love~*

 

Heechul watched Kyuhyun and Siwon talk, laugh, and play in the front seats.

Heechul made a face at them and rolled is eyes.

Heechul: "Watch the road!!!" he yelled at Siwon. making everyone jump.

Siwon dropped his smile and let go of Kyuhyun's hand and went back to driving and it fell silent.

Kyuhyun looked confused but didn't say anything he picked up a book he had sitting in his lap and started to skim through the pages.

Donghae and Eunhyuk who sat in the seats behind him were trying to fall back to sleep.

  Leeteuk sat onside of him with his head laid back and eyes closed, listening to music.

Heechul let out a small sigh and leaned his head against the window.

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

Heechul: "Did you turn off the light after you left out." he said looking at Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk: "Yea." he yelled to him as he walked around the van helping Donghae put bags in.

 

Kyuhyun: "This is gonna be so fun!!!" he said happily handing his bag to Siwon.

 

Siwon: "Yeah it its. We finally have a break from studying." he said rubbing Kyuhyun head and messing up his hair.

 

Kyuhyun: "Stop..." he said in a low cute voice with a pout on his face pushing away Siwon's hand.

 

Donghae: "Is that everything???" he asked Eunhyuk sweetly who was helping him and Leeteuk fix the bags.

Eunhyuk: "Mhh..." he said with a sweet smile. Donghae gave him a nod then he touched his shoulder.

Donghae: "Let's get in." He led Eunhyuk to the van doors.

Heechul: "Who's gonna drive???" he asked already resting in the middle seat of the van.

 

Leeteuk: "Not you as we can see."

 

Kyuhyun: "I don't have a license." he said scratching his head.

 

Donghae: "Leeteuk does." he said getting comfy in his spot.

Heechul: "So do you..." he said sitting up and  making a face at Donghae.

Donghae: "It's a permit not a license numnut."

Heechul: "What's the difference."

Donghae: "There's a big difference but you wouldn't know something so simple."

Heechul: "No..."

 

Leeteuk: "Alright, I'll drive." He yelled over them. "You two argue over the most stupidest thing." he said ask he walked to the drive's side.

 

Siwon: "I don't mind driving..." he said walking up next to Leeteuk. Leeteuk looked at him and did a side smile.

 

Leeteuk: "It's all yours." he said moving his hand from the door handle.

 

Heechul: "But But... Okay fine I'll..." He was about t move to the passenger seat but Kyuhyun climbed in. He smiled at Siwon and looked down to do his seat belt. "Uhh... Kyuniee what ever your name is. Why don't we trade seats???" Kyuhyun looked up at Heechul.

 

Kyuhyun: "Why???" he asked with a confusing face. Heechul rolled his eyes.

 

Heechul: "Because the view seems better up there." he joked in a mean way. "Just move here and let me get there."

 

Kyuhyun: "No, hyung and I never hung out for a while. We need to catch up." Heechul made a face at him.

 

Heechul: "Y'all have all weekend to catch up. Now just move."

 

Kyuhyun: "No..."

Everyone watched them go back and fourth.

Donghae made a face.

Donghae: "Why don't you guys do rock- paper- scissors for it." Everyone looked at him.

Heechul: "Shut up." hr yelled at Donghae.

 

Leeteuk: "Nahh that's a good idea." Heechul looked at Leeteuk.

 

Heechul: "You shut up too." Kyuhyun was about to say something. "And you close them." he said pointing at Kyuhyun.

Siwon: "Just let Kyuhyun sit there." he said closing the door and putting on his seatbelt. Everybody ready." Kyuhyun had a big smile on his face and so did Eyuhyuk.

Eunhyuk: "Yeah lets go!!!" he said poking at Donghae face when he seen him frowning.

He was staring at Heechul and so was Leeteuk.

Heechul had a confused look on his face.

He sat back against the seat and looked at the back of Siwon's head.

End Flashback

 

And that's why he was upset.

Also ended up not sitting next to Siwon.

Leeteuk looked at him and saw he was pouting again.

He opened a bag of candy and grabbed Heechul's hand.

The palm of his hand was facing up as Leeteuk held it and he poured some in his hand.

Leeteuk smiled at him and went back into his potion.

Heechul smiled at the candy then at Leeteuk.

He looked up and saw Siwon looking in the review mirror at him.

He looked away, sat back looked out the window, and started to eat the candy Leeteuk gave him.