*~Chapter 7~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Donghae ran up behind Eunhyuk.

Who was walking with the basketball team to the gym.

Donghae: "Eunhyuk." he called as he stopped by a bench near a tree.

Eunhyuk turned around and saw him.

His face went a little grim.

He turned and smile at the members.

Eunhyuk: "I'll catch up with you guys." he said waving them off. He walked over to Donghae. "What are you doing here?" he said looking down at the ground and kicked at some rocks.

Donghae handed him a lunchbox.

Eunhyuk looked up at him.

Donghae had a big grin across hi face.

Donghae: "I stayed up all night making this. I hope u lke it."he said sweetly.

Eunhyuk took it from him and opened it.

Inside was his all his favorite food.

Kimich, Octopus Weiners, Rolled eggs, Kimbap, and fresh strawberries.

He looked up at Donghae.

Eunhyuk: "Did you really make all this." he asked Donghae softly.

Donghae sat on the bench next to them and gave him a sweet smile.

Donghae: "Yep. I thought we can eat lunch together today." he said looking at the ground then back up at Eunhyuk. "You must have been busy. I called you all last week but you didn't pick up. Are you okay? Have you been getting enough sleep?" He asked in a worried voice.

Eunhyuk: "I'm fine. I'm fine." he said softly to him. He looked at the lunch box then looked back at Donghae. "Here take this back." he said placing the lunchbox next Donghae. "I have to get back." he said turning away.

Donghae: "Wait! Eunhyuk." he said fast grabbing his arm. "Are you really not  gonna speak to me anymore. I told you whatever you saw with me and Heechul. You saw wrong. I would never..."

Eunhyuk: "I know what I saw Donghae. And it was you and Heechul kissing." he pulled away from him softly amd turned and looked at him."I can't go back to you tell you prove me wrong. Or until I forgive you. Which ever comes first."

Donghae: "Eunhyuk." Eunhyuk kissed Donghae on the cheek and went catch up with the others.

Donghae watched him run away until he disappered around a corner.

He let out a small sigh.

How could he prove to Eunhyuk that him and Heechul didn't kiss.

He tilted his head to the side.

Donghae: "Maybe I should see if Heechul himself can help me." he looked down at the lunchbox that Eunhyuk had just rejected and picked it up. "I guess I don't have to buy lunch today. Maybe he'll change his mind." he said with a small smile as he stuck it in his backpack.

As he started to walk away he noticed Heechul was hidding behind a tree looking at something.

As he started to walk up to Heechul.

Heechul moved from behind the tree and started talking.

He couldn't see who it was.

As he got closer he realized it was Siwon.

He hid behind the tree where Heechul was.

Heechul: "What was that?" he asked coming up from behind Siwon.

Siwon turned around to see Heechul standing off to the side.

He made a face at Heechul.

Siwon: "What was what?" he said in a cold voice.

Heechul: "Siwon. If you needed something you should have told me. I would have help nomatter what. But getting involved with loan sharks is the worse thing you could have done. I mean..."

Siwon: "Wait wait wait. What? Why would I get involed with loan sharks?" he said in a confused voice.

Heechul: "You stole money from. I mean that what you had in that bag right?"

Siwon looked at Heechul and started laughing.

Siwon: "Why would I have a reason to still anything from anyone. Who do you think I am. You and your friends." he said turning away.

Heechul: "Well. Arn't you just being mean now." he said softly.

Siwon: "Heechul. We need to talk." Hecchul looked at his back and let out a small sigh.

Heechul: "I was confused when you didn't show up the other day. But then a friend of mine told me they seen you in town with guys and girls. Are you getting tired of us. or me?" Siwon looked at Heechul and let out a small sigh.

Siwon: "There was never a us I just thought this was for fun I didn't know it was going to go on this long."

Heechul: "Wooooow. Wow. Really. Your telling me this now! After I spend my whole break taking care of you. Feeling sorry for yourself and me having to tell you it's not your fault. Hearing you call Kyuhyun's name in your sleep. Yeah. I had to deal with that. But nomore. I guess this is for the best." he said nodding.

Siwon watched Heechul turn to walk away.

He didn't stop him he didn't even want to consider it.

Donghae moved to the side of the tree where Heechul couldn't see him.

Donghae: "Money? Could that guy really have been... No it could be right. But, Where else could Kibum get the money from so fast?"