*~Chapter 5~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Eunhyuk

Age:17

This guy is what every girl dreams to marry.

He's good at sports, sweet, kind hearted, loves to laugh and smile, and puts others before himself.

He sounds pefect right!!!!

But, this guy has a secrect that can't be contain any longer.

The secret will be revieled in this chapter.

Donghae sat back in his computer chair and put his head back.

He stared at the ceiling.

Visions of Eunhyuk playing basketball danced in his head.

Donghae's Mom: "Honey! Someone's here for you." She yelled up the stares at Donghae.

Donghae: "Alright mom." A knock at the door. "Come in." The door opened at in came Eunhyuk. Donghae jumped out of his chair. He coulden't believe it Eunhyuk was at his house, in his room. "Umm... Can I help you???" He asked him in a shaky voice.

Eunhyuk smiled and started to walk around his room.

He messed with the little men DongHae built on his free time.

The someother stuff too.

Then he sat down on Donghae's bed and took off his bookbag and sat it onside of him.

Donghae stared at him and he stared back at donghae.

Then he reached a piece of paper to Donghae.

Donghae open the paper and read it.

His mouth dropped.

This wasn't even his hand writing, it was Heechul.

He looked up at Eunhyuk and smiled.

Donghae: "I didn't write this. It was my boss who did this. But I'll make sure to do something about this. I'm sorry." He said doing a slightly bow at the end.

Eunhyuk: "So you don't feel that way???" he asked softly with a smile.

Donghae: "Well umm... Well... I umm... You see I..." Eunhyuk let out a small cute laugh.

Eunhyuk: "So that must mean yes." Donghae look down at the floor. "So next week on Valentine's Day right???" Donghae looked up at him quick.

Donghae: "What???" He said softly.

Eunhyuk: "On the paper you said you wanted to go on a date. Even if you didn't write it I think we should take the paper up on it's offer." Donghae did a shy smile and his face turned red. "I know you been watching me since we we're first years." Donghae made a face like I was caught. "You've been liking me for a long time huh???" Donghae didn't answer.

Eunhyuk looked at him and smiled.

He grabbed his bookbag and stood up.

He walked to the door and opened it, Donghae's eyes followed him.

Before walking out he turned and looked at Donghae.

Eunhyuk: "When I first saw you and notice you watching me. I thought it was really creepy but after a while it grew on me. I  mean if my practice ended late you would make sure I got home safe. If I needed anything it would magicly appear in front of me." He smiled. "Why wouldn't I like you back." He said looking back at Donghae. "I wouldn't be human if I didn't like you back." He smiled then walked out the room.

Donghae was shock.

Of course he was mad at Heechul for sending that confession letter.

But he was happy at the same time also.

He smiled big.

Donghae: "I'm going on a date with Eunhyuk." He said with a cute smile. He stood up from his chair and started to jumper on his bed. "I'm going on a date with Eunhyuk!!!" He yelled.

Eunhyuk stood outside the door with a big smile on his face.

Eunhyuk: "I'm going on a date with Donghae." He said softly to himself.