~*Chapter 18*~

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Sungmin sat in Kangin's room on the window seat looking up at the moon.

He looked back at Kangin who was asleep in his bed every time he grunted or moved.

The hit over Kangin head made him worry even though Leeteuk's mom said he'd be fine.

He looked back up at the sky and let out a slow breath.

Kangin: "It's not the pain that's keeping me up." he said sitting up slow. Sungmin turned and looked back at him. "It's you and that huffing and puffing your doing." he said with a small grunt as he put his back up against the wall.

Sungmin gave him a soft smile.

And walked over to the bed and sat down at the edge near him.

Sungmin: "Yeah. Blame it all on me." he said still keeping the smile on his face.

Kangin gave him a thin smile.

And looked around the dark room that was only lit up by the moon.

Kangin: "Where is everyone?" he said reaching for the glass of water and pain pills his aunt left him.

Sungmin handed it to him.

Sungmin: "Well Leeteuk and Kyuhyun are asleep I think. Your aunt had to go back to the hospital. Heechul took that Siwon guy back to his own home. Donghae and Eu..." Kangin lifted his hand.

Kangin: "Never mind forget I asked." he said shaking his head slowly.

Sungmin smiled and giggled a little.

Kangin smiled softly then looked at the moon coming in through the window.

It had went silent now.

Sungmin: "Kangin?" he called softly.

Kangin: "Hmm?" he answered as he turned his eyes slowly back to Sungmin.

Sungmin: "I know. That its to early to talk about us, Or for you to even make a decision. I just wanted you to know that I'll wai..."

Kangin: "Sungmin." he said softly.

Sungmin: "No let me finish. I won't push you for your answer I'll wai..."

Kangin pulled Sungmin into his arms.

He held him tight.

Resting his chin gently on top of Sungmin's head.

Sungmin had a shock look on his face.

But he liked the feeling of being in Kangin's arms.

As his ear rested up to Kangin's chest.

He could hear Kangin's steady heart beat.

It was calm.

Sungmin pushed in closer to Kangin's chest and rapped his arms around Kangin's waist.

Kangin let out a slow breath.

Kangin: "How long do you think we can stay like this?" he asked talking through Sungmin's hair.

Sungmin: "I hope forever." he said with a small giggle.

Kangin did a small laugh and kissed Sungmin head.

He tighten his grip on Sungmin and looked back out the window at the bright moon.

He could feel and hear Sungmin breathing slow down.

Kangin: "Out of all times.The is the time he falls to sleep." he said softly with a sweet smile. He pulled Sungmin up in between his legs and let the top of Sungmin's body rest on his chest then pulled the cover over him. "Goodnight Sungmin. I really think I'm gonna have my hands full with you."