*~Chapter 6~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Heechul set down at the table breathing hard.

He bobbed his head to the loud music.

And sipped some of his drank.

Heechul: "Come on. What are you two doing??? Let's get out there, dance, and have fun."He screamed over the loud music. Donghae shook his head.

Donghae: "Nahh... Not tonight I'm gonna save my strength for my date with Eunhyuk." He yelled over the music bobbing his head.

Heechul: "If I know that letter was gonna turn you into a girl I wouldn't have written it." Donghae laughed. "What about you???" He asked looking at Leeteuk who seemed to be lost in thought. He nudged him.

Leeteuk: "Huh??? What??? " Heechul shook his head.

Heechul: "Come on. You need some fun you been stuck in that house for 2 whole days without any female contact." Leeteuk open his mouth. "Besides your mom." He laughed and pulled Leeteuk on the dance floor.

 

Kyuhyun watched Siwon at the corner of his eyes as they walked over the bridge in the park.

Siwon was smiling to himself as he through his head back and looked at the stars.

Kyuhyun made a confusing face.

Kyuhyun: "Hyung, are you okay???" Siwon stop smiling and looked at him.

 

Siwon: "Yep! I'm fine why would you ask that."

 

Kyuhyun: "Hyung, You were smiling like a big idiot just now."

 

Siwon: "Ahh... I was thinking about something." Kyuhyun shook his head and looked back forward.

 

Kyuhyun: "Lets get ice cream!" He said in a exciting voice and pulled at Siwon's jacket.

 

Siwon: "Okay... Okay..." He said with a happy sluggish voice and followed behind Kyuhyun.

They got ice cream and walked around for a little more.

Kyuhyun: "Hyung, you ever been to a club before???" Siwon looked at him.

Siwon: "No, and you shouldn't worry about stuff like that. Your to smart to throw your life away just to party." He said softly to Kyuhyun with a rough voice. Kyuhyun gave him a sturdy nod and dropped the subject. "So how's tutoring going???"

As soon as Kyuhyun was about to answer the question.

A group of high school boys stepped from out of a dark corner.

They seem drunk and they were smiling at Kyuhyun.

Siwon pushed Kyuhyun behind him.

Boy One: "Well isn't she just to cute." He said looking at Kyuhyun.

Boy Two: "I don't think that's a girl hyung." The other on said with a hick-up.
Boy One: "What!!! Your not a girl.. You punk you deceived me." he said pointing his finger at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun: "I didn't tell you I was a girl. You said that. It's obvious I'm a boy I'm just by looking at my clothes. ." he yelled to him.

 

Boy one: "Dumb !!! Dumb !!!" He throw down his bookbag and put up his fist. "I'll show you a dumb ." Siwon pushed Kyuhyun back and got in a fighting position.

Voice off the side: "What's going on here???"

They looked to the side and saw Leeteuk and Heechul with two drunk looking girls on their arm.

Boy One: "This has nothing to do with you dammit!!! Stay out of it!!!"

 

Leeteuk: "This has everything to do with me when your trying to beat up my tutor and his friend." Leeteuk said softly. He looked away from them, scratching his head, .

 

Boy Two: "Who the hell do you two think you are!!!" He screamed at them.

Siwon and Kyuhyun looked at the group of boys and then at Leeteuk.

Heechul: "We're your worst got damn nightmare." He said stepping in front of Leeteuk.

Then one of the boys from behind boy 1 and boy 2 stepped up.

Then he whispers something into Boy 1's ear.

His face grow grim.

Boy 1 and boy 2 looked at Heechul and Leeteuk.

Boy 1:"I'm sorry to disturbed you. This idiot here." he said hitting Boy 2 on his head. "He's so rude!!! Say your sorry!!!" He yelled at him then slapped him behind his head again.

Boy 2: "Ow!!! I'm sorry." He said doing a deep bow with boy 1.

Boy 1: "Let's go stupid!!!" He slapped boy one behind his head again and they started to walk away. "Look at you!!! You almost go us killed!!!"

Boy 2: "But hyung!!!"

Boy 1: "SHUT UP!!!" He said slapping him in his head again.

The group of boys disappeared down the dark road.

The girl holding on to Heechul arm spazzed out.

Girl 1: "Omg!!! You two were so cool!!!" Heechul smiled.

Heechul: "Well you know..." Leeteuk pushed girl two off his arm and went up to Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk: "Are you okay???' he asked Kyuhyun softly. Siwon watched Heechul flirt and touch on girl 1.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm fine. You know we had this, we didn't need your help." He said under his breath.

 

Leeteuk: "Well maybe so but I only did it because if you got hurt my dad would have found another loser to tutor me and I didn't feel like going through the lets be friends thing. With you we could just hate each other." Kyuhyun made a face at him then looked down at the ground. 

 

Kyuhyun looked over Leeteuk shoulder and saw the girl shivering.

 

Kyuhyun: "Maybe you should get back to your date."

 

Leeteuk: "My date???" He turned around and looked at girl 2. "Oh yeah. Well see you tomorrow. Teach." He said to him a creepy y voice, with a side smile and then he winked at Kyuhyun. An turned to walk away.

 

Heechul: "Becareful going home." he said in a gentle voice looking at Siwon. He gave them a swift wave then followed behind Leeteuk.

 

Kyuhyun: "I really hate them." He said angrily watching them walk away.

 

Siwon: "Yeah. I umm do too." He said in a questioning voice. Kyuhyun looked at him. He was at a daze staring at them walk away.

 

Kyuhyun: "Hyung! You okay???" Siwon shook his head and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

Siwon: "What??? Yeah I'm fine." He said softly. "Lets go home."

Heechul and Leeteuk look behind them but they were gone.

Heechul looked back at girl 1 who was talking to much.

Shaking his head like he know what she was talking about.

Then he happen to see Leeteuk turning his head back to the front with a confusing look on his face.

Heechul wrinkled up his face and didn't pay any mind to it.

And looked back down at the girl.

Leeteuk thinking: What was that??? Why did I help Him??? Why is my heart racing???

It was just a stupid mistake kiss it doesn't mean any thing to him or to me...

Right???