*Chapter 5*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

As the movie started they were just walking in.

They took their seats on the bottom row.

After getting settle in they watched the movie.

Leeteuk sat in the middle of Kyuhyun and Kangin.

And Sungmin sat next to Kangin.

Instead of watching the movie he stared at Kangin.

Kangin watched him at the corner of his eyes.

Then turned to Leeteuk who was snuggled up with Kyuhyun.

He tapped Leeteuk on the shoulder and leaned into his ear.

 

Kangin: "Why does he keep staring at me like that?" he said in a hard voice. Leeteuk looked over Kangin's shoulder. And pushed away from Kyuhyun quick.

Kyuhyun was startled and looked up at Leeteuk.

 

Kyuhyun: "What's the m..." And before he could finish.

 

Voice off the side: "Hi Leeteuk!" Kyuhyun, Kangin, and Sungmin looked up. A really pretty girl was standing in the ale waving at him. 

Leeteuk stood to his feet quick.

 Kangin stood up next with a huge smile on his face.

 

Leeteuk: "Hi Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Yoona."

 

Sooyoung

Age:16

The youngest of the girls.

She's all about smiles and has been in love with Leeteuk since they were kids.

She'll do anything to keep Leeteuk by her side even become mean and dirty.

Nickname: Smiles

Hobbies: Dancing, Leeteuk,and laughing.

 

Taeyeon

Age:17

She's Sooyoung's big sister sweet as ever but might end up taking a interest into Kangin. 

Her beauty is as flawless as ever.

But she's also not that smart.

Meaning she has brain fail moments at times.

Nickname: Brainless Beauty or well just Beauty

Hobbies: Sports, Make-up, and Love.

Yoona

Age:17

The brains of the group.

But she mainly only using it for cooking.

Nothing to really say about Yoona.

Important fact she use to date Siwon.

Nickname: Cooking Queen.

Hobbies: cooking and Reading

 

All three of them smiled at the four boys.

Taeyeon: "Can we join you boys?" she said with a sweet smile. Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk: "Umm... Hmm... Ahh Sure." Sooyoung pushed through through Kangin and Sungmin and then pushed Kyuhyun out the way and linked her arm into his pulling him down into their seats.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk and Leeteuk looked back at him.

Kangin motion for the other two to come sit.

They sat down and watched the movie and the whole time Kyuhyun stared at Leeteuk and Sooyoung.

Sooyoung laded her head on Leeteuk's shoulder. Kyuhyun eyes grew big and he stood to his feet.

Leeteuk and the others looked up at him.

 

Leeteuk: "What's the matter?"

 

Kyuhyun: "Nothing I'm gonna go out for some air." he said in a soft voice.

 

  He moved pass them fast and walked down the stairs and out the door.

Everyone looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

Sooyoung looked at Leeteuk and she seen his worried face.

He looked at her and smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "I'll be back in a bit okay." He said moving her arm away from his.

 

She was about to say something.

But he was already half way down the stairs.

Leeteuk opened the door and went towards the bathroom first.

When he realized Kyuhyun was not in there he walked back out.

As he walked towards the lobby he seen Kyuhyun leaning against a collom.

He let out a small sigh.

 

Leeteuk: "There you are." he said in a soft calm voice. Kyuhyun looked up as Leeteuk moved towards him. Are you okay? Why did you just walk out like that?" Kyuhyun looked at him and let out are you serious laugh.

 

Kyuhyun: "Pfft. Are you really asking me that?" he said softly turning he eyes away from Leeteuk. "I didn't know you knew the Joon sisters." Leeteuk leaned against the callom and noded.

 

Leeteuk: "Yea well I grew up with them." he said with a small laugh. Kyuhyun noded.

 

Kyuhyun: "Ahh so... Sooyoung must... Well you must be Sooyoung's first love." Leeteuk looked at him at the corner of his eyes.

 

Leeteuk: "Why do you say that."

 

Kyuhyun: "Well it's obvious." he said softly. "Everyone in the room could tell even probley thought you two were dating." Leeteuk let out a small laugh.

 

Leeteuk: "Well too bad. Huh? Since I already have someone I like." he said turning to him. Kyuhyun looked at him and a small smile crept across his face.

 

Kyuhyun: "Yea well. She's really touchy feely." he said looking at the ground. Leeteuk smiled a little.

 

Leeteuk: "Yeah. She is but that's how she always is. But no need to be jealous. Like I said I already have someone I like." they both smiled at each other.

 

Kyuhyun: "Yeah but..." Leeteuk kissed him before he could even finished. Kyuhyun eyes grew big. Leeteuk pulled away a few seconds later.

 

Leeteuk: "No but's. I already told you. I pretty much made it clear that I'm not interested in her. Now lets go back in and finish watching the movie."

 

Kyuhyun smiled and gave him a small nod.

Then they walked back to the theater room where their movie was.

But they didn't notice someone had saw them.

Sooyoung had came from out of the corner and watched Leeteuk them enter the theater room.

A small tear rolled down her face.

And her hands were clinched together.

Sooyoung: "Kyuhyun your so dead."

 

 

Omg! Sorry readers it's been so long but summer.

Everyone know how it is.

But I'm back and I hope everyone's summer was awesome.

And it's time for another crazy year with

SCHOOLBOY LOVE!!!