(~Chapter 14~)

*~Schoolboy Love~*

 

Sungmin sat at the library table catching up on homework.

He dropped his pencil on his notebook and stretched letting out a tired sigh.

As he let down his arms he seen Kangin coming through the door.

He started to call to him but he notice that Kangin wasn't alone.

Kibum and two girls walked in behind him.

They both had their arms rapped around the girls shoulder and the girls were laughing and smiling.

He turned to where they couldn't see him as they passed.

They turned into the book shelves both couples going different ways.

Sungmin got up and follow behind Kangin holding a book up to his face.

As they turned down a stop way and Sungmin moved a book to spy on them.

Kangin had the girl push up against the bookshelf kissing he wildly.

His eyes grew big.

Kangin moved down to the girls neck.

She moan and moved her hands up and down Kangin's body rough.

As she looked up she notice Sungmin watching them and let out a scream.

He jumped and dropped the book.

He ran fast back to the table and ran out of the library down the stairs and onto the streets he ran tell he couldn't see the library anymore.

Tears poured down his face.

He couldn't see it was blurry everywhere.

It was getting dark and he could feel that it was getting windy.

He dropped down on the side of the sidewalk and cried harder.

As he sat on the busy sidewalk he felt the rain coming down soft then bigger drops started.

He didn't care.

All he cared about was what he had just saw.

Did Kangin mean what he had told him last week.

Did he really not care even after the kiss?

Sungmin started to shake.

He grew cold as the rain soaked him and the wind blew.

Then he saw feet approach him and the rain disappeared from over his head.

He wiped away his tears and looked up.

Kangin stood over him with a umbrella holding it over both of their heads.

Kangin: "Stand up. It's getting dark I'll walk you home." he said to him softly.

Sungmin looked at him with anger in his eyes.

He stood to his feet and still kept his eyes on Kangin.

Kangin saw he was shivering and took off his jacket to put over his shoulders.

Sungmin: "No. You keep it. That girl might need it." he said pushing the jacket away and walking away from him into the rain.

Kangin ran behind him.

Kangin: "Sungmin take it. You will get sick if you stay like that." he said pulling at Sungmin's arm and facing him towards him.

Sungmin had angry look in his eyes.

He didn't want to see Kangin right now at all.

Sungmin: "Just leave me alone!!! You said it yourself that you don't care. Don't feel sorry for me. I won't bother you anymore. I promise." He yelled over the heavy rain.

Kangin: "Sung..." he was starting to say before he was hit over the head and knocked out.

Sungmin turned around and saw Kangin on the ground knocked out.

Sungmin: "Kangin!"He yelled running to his side. "Kangin. Wake up Kangin! Kangin." A shadow came from around the corner. He looked up and stood to he feet. "Who are you?" The shadow didn't say anything but it started to move towards him. "Did you do this?!" still stayed silent. "Talk!" Sungmin started to back away but bumped in to something. He turned around to see even more shadows it was to dark to see who they were. He tried to move away fast but one caught his arm and held him tight as they tied his legs and arms. They went over to Kangin and did the same "Don't you touch him! Get you hands off him." he yelled. "Kangin wake up!!! Kangin!!!"

Then another put tape over Sungmin's mouth.

And a bigger shadow came over to Sungmin and through him over his shoulder.

He struggled and mumbled under the tap.

Still calling Kangin's name.

A van pulled up and two guys through Kangin in the back.

Then the big guy put Sungmin next to Kangin and got in closing the doors behind him.

The van started to move.

Goon 1: "Boss this is Kyuhyun's cousin right?" he asked in a hard voice.

He could kinda see now as they pass light poles.

There was a big looking guy with spiked up hair.

With a mean look on his face.

Sungmin looked to the front seat where the big mean looking guy was staring.

When the face turned around Sungmin eyes grew big it couldn't be.

Why was he here?

He was suppose to be in America.

Why was Yesung here in Korea?

Yesung: "Yes that's him." he said with a side smirk and a evil look in his eyes.

-Aww Kyuhyun won't like this!- Sungmin thought. -He won't like it at all.-

 

Now before you all say...

"Yesung would never!"

Yep!
Your right. But!!!

There is always a story behind stuff that happens in this story.

And it's always unexpected characters! :DD