*~Chapter 12~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Siwon and Heechul layed on Heeechul's bed and watched TV.

Siwon had his arms rapped around Heechul's waist and his cheek rested on top of Heechul's head.

Heechul was rapped in Siwon arms and had his head resting on Siwon's chest.

On the Drama they we're watching the two main characters started to kiss.

Siwon hand started to move up and down Heechul's waist slowly.

Heechul looked up at Siwon and he had a side smile on his face but he was still watching the TV.

Heechul so got the picture.

He sat up and Kissed Siwon on his lips sweetly.

Siwon's grip around Heechul's waist got tighter as they started kissing like hungry animals.

They grabbed and pulled at each other's clothes roughly.

Then both of them got on their Knees on the bed still kissing wildly.

 

 

Leeteuk: "That's nasty." he said walking into the room making a face. Donghae walked in right behind him.

 

Heechul took a deep breath and moved away from Siwon slowly.

And fixed his clothes as he sat on the edge of the bed.

SIwon got off the bed a fixed his clothes.

Donghae: "I think it's sweet me and Eyuhyuk never even got close to a bed." Leeteuk made a face at him. Heechul did a small laugh.

Heechul: "And I don't think you ever will." He laughed at his own joke. Donghae did a fake laugh then jumped on top of him and they started play fighting. All three of them completely forgetting about Siwon.

Siwon pick up his jacket and let out a small sigh.

Siwon: "Heechul, I'm going to go." he said softly as he head for the door. Heechul popped up.

Heechul: "No. They we're just leaving."he said pulling Donghae up off the bed by his arm then started pushing him and Leeteuk to the door.

Donghae: "Wait. We did come here for a reason. Tell them Leeteuk." He said all in one breath. Leeteuk took a deep breath and looked at Heechul who stopped pushing and was staring at him then at Siwon who was also looking at him.

 

 

Leeteuk: "Well me and Donghae thought it would be good to go camping for our break." Siwon made a face.

 

 

Siwon: "And you want me to go with you???" Leeteuk laughed.

 

 

Leeteuk: "I don't care if you come or not. But Kyuhyun's coming."

 

 

Donghae: "And Eyuhyuk..." Everyone looked at him. "What??? Why would I not ask him to come along. We are dating." he said in a cute way as he lowed his head slowly. Heechul shook his head at Donghae.

Heechul: "Anyway. That sounds cool. Let's do it." he said smiling at Siwon in a y way. Siwon smiled back at him but he looked worried. He really was wondering what Leeteuk was up too.

 

 

Leeteuk: "Okay then let's do that." He said with a slick smile on his face.

 

 

Heechul: "Okay." He said smiling. "Now get out."

Donghae: "What??? you won't offer us nothing to drink or anything???" He joked. Heechul did a fake laugh and then put on a serious face.

Heechul: "Go drink at your own house. We don't have anything." He said pushing them towards the door.

Donghae: "Your lying... Your maid just offered us something to drink." Heechul stop.

Heechul: "Which maid???"

Donghae: "I don't know I never seen her before."

Heechul: "Ahh she must be that new one that keeps looking at Siwon." He said making a questioning face with one arm crossed around his waist and the other one up to his chin. "I'mma have to fire her." Donghae laughed.

While Donghae and Heechul we're talking about that.

Leeteuk was giving Siwon the dirty look.

Siwon looked at him.

Siwon: "What???" he said in a kinda angry voice.

 

 

Leeteuk: "Does Heechul know???"

 

 

Siwon: "Does Heechul know what???" 

 

 

Leeteuk: "That you never told Kyuhyun about you two???" Siwon looked down at the floor then back at Leeteuk with a smirk.


Siwon: "I don't think that's any of your business." his voice getting more aggressive.

 

Leeteuk: "Oh I think it is." he said stepping up to Siwon. "You see when you play with my friends it seems like your toying with me to. Heechul really likes you and if you do anything to hurt him I'll..."

 

Siwon: "Are you sure it's Heechul your worried about???" he said putting an smart smile on his face. Leeteuk smiled. They were face to face now head on.

 

Leeteuk: "Your asking me such a stupid question like that. So what if it it about Kyuhyun to??? What I wanna know is... What's taking you so long to tell him. Hmm??? Ahh... So you must know how Kyuhyun feels about you don't you???"

What Leeteuk said caught Siwon off guard and it pissed him off.

He grabbed Leeteuk's collar and pulled him close.

Siwon: "I'll tell you once and once only. Stay out of this." Leeteuk had his head turned the other way with a smart smile on his face. Heechul and Donghae we're looking at them now.

 

Leeteuk: "And I'll tell you only once. But your hands on me again..." He pushed him away fast making Siwon stagger. "I'll rip them off." Leeteuk still had his smart smirk on his face. "Donghae let's go. Let's leave these two love birds alone." 

 

 

Donghae: "Mhh..." He flowed behind Leeteuk and out the room they went.

Heechul: "What was that about???" he asked Siwon with a kinda worried kinda don't care look on his face. Siwon Took a deep breath and turned and smiled at him.

Siwon: "It was nothing." He said walking up to Heechul and rapping his arms around his waist.

Heechul: "That didn't look like nothing." he said putting his arm around Siwon neck.

Siwon: "Let's not worry about that." He said in a y voice as he started to kiss Heechul's neck.

Heechul: "Your right he." He said pushing Siwon onto the bed. "Let's worry about this."

 

~THE MT BEGINS~