*Chapter 16*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

 

It was dark and Siwon stat on the plat form on the lake.

The image of Leeteuk picking up Kyuhyun and the look on Kyuhyun's face played through Siwon's head.

He try to shake it off but it didn't work.

He through a rock in the lake and layed back on the plat form with his feet hanging off the edge.

Heechul walked up and stood over him.

He had a smile on his face.

Heechul: "So how's your plan working out???" he asked with a soft smile. Siwon closed his eyes.

Siwon: "What plan???" Heechul laughed.

Heechul: "You know what plan. The plan that was just all ruin when Leeteuk took Kyuhyun into his arms." Siwon looked at Heechul.

Siwon: "Do you like rubbing stuff into peoples's faces???" he asked in a angry voice sitting up.

Heechul: "Nope. Only when they come up with a stupid plan and it fails before it even started." he laughed. Siwon took a deep breath.

Siwon: "Okay? Maybe what I did is messed but I wasn't thinking straight." Heechul shook his head.

Heechul: "No you weren't. But you can make it right." he said softly. Siwon looked at him.

Siwon:"How???"

Heechul: "Tell him everything..."

Siwon: "No no no..." he started to protest before Heechul could finish. "Are you crazy no. Then I will for sure lose him. How do you tell a person that you know that they liked you their whole entire life but you were using their personal feeling to make yourself feel good." Heechul looked down at the water.

Heechul: "I don't know."

Siwon: "Right. Neither do I." Siwon let out a big sigh. "I'll tell him but he's gonna hate me.I can't tell him now but I will soon." He looked at Heechul. "I'll tell him about us too." Heechul smiled.

Heechul: "You don't have to rush about telling him about us." He said pushing Siwon's arm."That's probley gonna be to much in one day for him." Siwon shook his head.

Siwon: "Yeah... Your probley right." He smiled at Heechul. "So that means you forgive me."

Heechul: "Ha! Nope." He said standing to his feet and walking back to camp.

Siwon: "Are you fa real!!!" He yelled as he chased behind him.

Tears poured from Kyuhyun's eyes as he moved from behind the tree.

He couldn't have believe what he just heard.

He at on the ground against the tree and cried.

All his life was all that he was to Siwon.

Just a person to make him feel better about himself.

Kyuhyun pushed his knees up to his chest and rapped himself in a ball against the tree still crying.

 

Kyuhyun: "Siwon Hyung." he cried softly. "How... How could... How could you do... Such a heartless thing."

 

 

Leeteuk woke up early to go check on Kyuhyun to see how his ankle was.

He opened the tent but on Siwon was in there.

He stood back to his feet and looked around.

He walked down the plat to got to the plat form by the lake.

As we walked closer he seen Kyuhyun balled up against a tree.

 

Leeteuk: "Kyuhyun what are you doing??? Your suppose to be resting your leg come on let's go back to the camp." He didn't answer. Leeteuk Walked closer and saw Kyuhyun was shaking. "Kyuhyun???" he walked up to him and kneeled right beside him. "Kyuhyun???"

 

Leeteuk touched his arm and pulled back.

His body was blazing hot.

Kyuhyun lifted his head up slowly.

His face was pale and he had dark circles around his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun: "Leeteuk Hyung." He said weekly then he fell into Leeteuk's arms.

 

Leeteuk: "Kyuhyun!" He yelled in a worried voice and took him into his arms. He ran back to the camp carefully making sure he wouldn't fall over with Kyuhyun in his arms.

 

He burst into his tent making Heechul jump out his sleep.

Heechul: "What's going on???" then he saw Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk: "Heechul I need you... I need you to got the the river and get a bowl of water them some water bottles out the car bring me some. Also some more clothes and blankets." he told Heechul fast and out of breath. Heechul popped up and hurry to do with he told him.

 

Heechul rushed to wake up Donghae and Eyuhyuk to help him.

After getting everything Leeteuk told him to leave him to do the rest.

They all sat outside the tent worried.

 

Heechul: "I'm going to wake up Siwon." he told them softly. They nodded to him. He open Siwon's tent and went inside. "Siwon." He said softly tapping him on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and seen that Heechul had a mug look on his fast and he sat up face.

Siwon: "What's the matter you okay???" he asked in a worried voice. "Are you sick???"

Heechul: "No it's Kyuhyun..."

Siwon: "But about Kyuhyun???" His voice getting hard.

Heechul: "He's sick. He has a really high fever." Siwon rush to put a shirt on but Heechul grip his arm. He looked back at him.

Siwon: "Let go." he said in a angry voice.

Heechul: "Leeteuk is taking care of it. And trust me the last person he would want to see is me or you right now." he made a confused face.

Siwon: "Why???" Heechul took a deep breath.

Heechul: "Because I think he over heard us last night." Siwon face turn into a angry expression.

Siwon: "Your lieing." And he pushed Heechul away from him.

Heechul: "No.. I'm not. I heard Leeteuk said he found him by the big to by the plat form. Siwon he slept there the whole night. He heard us Siwon. He heard everything I'm sure he did."

Siwon sat back down and looked at Heechul.

A tear rolled down his face and he looked away from Heechul.

Siwon: "What have I done???"