♥Chapter 23♥

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun sat under their usual tree for lunch time.

Kyuhyun did some homework while Leeteuk played a game on his phone.

Heechul: "What's up?!" He yelled to them as him and Siwon walked up holding hands.

Leeteuk didn't look up he kept looking at his phone.

Leeteuk: "Hay..."

Kyuhyun looked up from his notebook and smiled at Heechul and Siwon.

Since everything that happen Kyuhyun and Siwon hadn't talked about their friendship.

Even though Leeteuk told him to talk to him a whole bunch of times it had kept slipping his mind.

Heechul broke the hold and sat next to Leeteuk and leaned into his shoulder.

Heechul: "Aww dude is that Black Ops?" he asked pulling out his phone. "I didn't know you had a account."

Leeteuk: "Yeah." he said still playing the game and still not looking up at him.

Heechul logged into his account and started playing too.

Kyuhyun smiled at them then looked up at Siwon he was smiling at Heechul.

He looked at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun moved his backpack and patted the spot next to him.

Siwon smiled and sat down.

Kyuhyun: "So..." He said looking at Siwon as he sat down his books. "I missed you."

Siwon smiled and pulled Kyuhyun into a hug.

Kyuhyun hugged back.

Siwon: "I missed you too."

They hugged for a good while causing Leeteuk and Heechul to look up from their phones.

Heechul: "Are you two gonna kiss too."

Leeteuk: "I know right. That's enough confession." he said pulling Kyuhyun out of Siwon's arms and next to him.

Kyuhyun and Siwon smiled and laughed at Heechul and Leeteuk's jealousy comments.

Eunhyuk: "Hay guys!" He said happily as he walked up to them and sat next to Heechul.

He put his book bag on his lap and pulled out invitation cards.

Heechul & Leeteuk: "Hay." they said in a zombie voice together as their eyes had traveled back to their game.

Kyuhyun: "Hay Eunhyuk." he said with a sweet smile as he gave his attention to him but still put his books away in his book bag.

Siwon: "Hay." he also said nicely as he gave him his attention.

Eunhyuk: "I'm having a Christmas party and I want you all to come!" He said standing up and giving all four of them a invite. 

Heechul and Leeteuk looked up and took the invite.

Siwon and Kyuhyun excepted theirs with a smile.

Invite Info:

Eunhyuk Here,

          You've just been invited to the basket ball team annual Christmas party. We've been planning and thinking of cool events to be done at the party there will be door prizes! There will be also be a DJ and lots of food! And of course lots of people to mingle with. We hope you attend. This party is only a invitation invite. So I hope you all can show. The party will be December 24! Come dressed warm and ready to have fun.

                                                  Sincerely,

                                                                           JKL Basketball Team

 

MAP OF DIRECTIONS

 

Leeteuk and Heechul nodded their heads and looked up at Eunhyuk.

Heechul&Leeteuk: "Cool. We'll be there." they said with a cool smile.

He looked at Siwon and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: "Of course if Leeteuk's going I am too." he said in a joking voice. "Of course I'll come."

Everyone looked at Siwon.

He was still looking down at the invite.

He looked up and blanked quick when he realize everyone was looking at him.

Siwon: "What, Heechul already gave you our answer."

A big smile came across Eunhyuk's face.

Eunhyuk: "Thanx a lot guys! Donghae said he wouldn't go if you guys weren't going."

Leeteuk smiled.

Leeteuk: "Why wouldn't we go. Your our bestfriends' boyfriend it's required."

Heechul laughed.

Heechul: "Yeah it might be fun."

Kyuhyun nodded his head and smiled.

Siwon did a small side smile.

Eunhyuk: "Don't worry it will be." he said excitedly. "See you guys there." he yelled to them as he ran off into the crowd of students in the school yard.

They waved him off and Leeteuk went back to his game.

While Kyuhyun and Siwon talked about the invite and what they were gonna wear.

Heechul: "I hope there is alcohol."

 

Hay Y'all! ^^

Christmas is coming up and boy do I have a gift for all of you!

The next Chapter will be the Christmas Party.

And let's just say things are gonna get a lot of fun.

Also, You will meet the rest of the basketball team!

Hope your exectied about the next chapters!

Cause I am!!! <3

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP SOON! XD