^^Chapter 22^^

*~Schoolboy Love~*

  Kangin led Sungmin up the empty bleachers in the gym.

When they got to the top looking over the gym floor Kangin pointed for Sungmin to sit.

Sungmin didn't hesitate and listened.

He sat slowing but still kept his eyes on Kangin.

Who looked nerves as he hide the rose and box behind his back.

Kangin slowly pasted back and forth looking down at his feet.

Sungmin eyes followed Kangin and waited for him to speak.

  Sungmin: "Is this about what just happen in the front of the school?" he asked letting out a slow breath. "Kangin stopped and looked at him. "Cause if it is I won't let him near you! I'll claw his eyes out and kick him in the knee." He said making his fingers curl into cat claws as he hissed like a cat.  

A smile went across Kangin's face as he grabbed Sungmin's hands and lowered them into his lap.

Kangin: "No." he said sweetly as he shook his head.

Sungmin: "No."

Kangin: "No."

Sungmin: "Okay if not that let me..."

Kangin smiled and pulled him into a sweet kiss.

As he kissed him he wrapped his arms around Sungmin and held him in his arms.

Sungmin was shock, but he didn't dare to pull away.

As long as he's been waiting for this he took full advantage of it.

Kangin pulled out of the kiss slowly after a minute or two.

He unwrapped his arms and moved his hand to the flowers and box.

He eyed Sungmin for a second before he spoke.

Kangin:"You... You might have realize I'm not the romantic type." he said softly. "But I want to be." he paused and looked Sungmin into the eyes. "For you at least." "I might not be the nicest or sweetest person you ever met. But I want to be for you." he pulled the rose out and the box.

Sungmin's eyes started to water.

He looked down at the box and the flower.

Sungmin: "Is that for me?" he asked in a cute surprise voice.

Kangin: "Take it." he said holding it closer to his hands with a sweet smile.

Sungmin took the box and rose.

He smelt the rose and smiled.

He placed it to the side gently and opened the box slowly.

His face turned into confusion when he seen the key and weird looking phone hanger.

He looked up at Kangin.

Kangin had a please smile on his face.

When he looked at Sungmin he seen the confusion in his face.

He smacked his lip and rolled his eyes then picked up the phone hanger.

Kangin: "I made this for your phone." he took out his phone. "See their the same it's just I've been having mine a little longer it was a limtied edition and since I couldn't find it anymore I made the same for you just with your favorite colors." Sungmin took it from his hands and ran his finger down the chain with a sweet smile as he admired it Kangin pulled out the key. "This is ummm..." Kangin was nervous for this gift. The last thing he wanted was for Sungmin to take it the wrong way. This is my ummm... Room key." Sungmin looked up at him fast then at the key then back at him.

Sungmin: "Why are you umm giving me your room key? Not that I won't accepted it!" he said happily as he yanked it out of Kangin's hand.

Kangin had a nerves look on his face.

Kangin: "It's umm not what you think."

Sungmin: "Oh! Really now? What am I thinking Casanova?" he said playfully as he nudged his shoulder.

Kangin: "I don't know what your thinking." he said pushing Sungmin's shoulder away. "But lets just say if I'm not at home and my aunt lets you in you can just go in the room by your self."

Sungmin smiled.

Sungmin: "Thank you I love them." he admitted sweetly and put the phone hanger on his phone then the key in his pocket. "I'll clean your room everyday when I get off." He said happily as he stood to his feet.

Kangin looked up at him quick.

Kangin: "What?! That's not why I gave you that key." he said standing to his feet quickly.

Sungmin: "Have you seen the state of your room no wonder you lock your door you don't want your aunt to see it. She might kill you. And I don't want that! So i'll clean your room from now on." he said sprinting toward the exit to the gym.

Kangin: "Sungmin! I didn't give you the key for that. Plus what's wrong with my room it's perfectly fine the way it is!" he said angrly as he ran to catch up with him.

Sungmin was already half way out the door.

Sungmin: "Yeah. If you like the smell of sweaty gym socks!" he laughed out.

Kangin: "Sungmin!"

 

Kyuhyun watched the back of Leeteuk's head all day.

Leeteuk usually would be turned around leaning his head on his desk and flirting with him.

But today he seemed distanced.

The bell rung.

And Leeteuk got up and left out first.

He didn't look back at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun tilted his head to the side.

He hurried and packed up his books.

He hurried towards the door and Stopped at the exit.

Leeteuk was leaning against the wall next to the door.

He looked at the corner of his eyes at Kyuhyun.

And turned towards Kyuhyun with a playful smile.

Leeteuk: "How cool did I just look?"

Kyuhyun put a relax smile on his face.

Kyuhyun: "Cool. I thought you had falling to sleep right there." he laughed softly to his joke.

Leeteuk's smile dropped.

Leeteuk: "The things I try to do to make you feel lucky." he said shaking his head as he leaned up off the wall and walked towards the doors that led to the outside.

Kyuhyun laughed.

Kyuhyun: "I do feel lucky!" He yelled behind him. He ran to catch up with him and grabbed his arm. "Leeteuk I was just..."

Leeteuk grabbed his hand and pulled Kyuhyun into a sweet deep kiss.

He moved his hand to the bottom of Kyuhyun's back.

Sending chills through Kyuhyun's body.

Pulling him into the daze of the kiss.

Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Leeteuk's neck.

People pasted and stared but didn't dare say anything.

A teacher passed and was about to stop them but seen one of the boys was Leeteuk so he hurried on his way.

Leeteuk pulled out the kiss slowly.

Still keeping his hand on Kyuhyun's lower back.

He had a cocky smile on his face as he stared at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun's cheeks were red and he had a silly love sick girly look on his face.

Leeteuk: "How lucky do you feel now?"

Kyuhyun giggled.

Kyuhyun: "Not anymore lucky then I felt a few minutes ago." he said playfully.

Leeteuk let out a cute chuckle and kissed him one last time.

Leeteuk: "Welp. I wonder what's for lunch." he said moving out of Kyuhyun's hold. "I hope a new boyfriend." he said loudly as he head towards the lunchroom.

Kyuhyun giggled and ran to catch up with him.

He grabbed his hand and smiled as Leeteuk looked his way with a smile.

He smiled at Leeteuk and started to swing his hand.

Leeteuk smiled and let him but didn't help him.

Kyuhyun: "I'm really lucky to have you." he said softly.

Leeteuk kept the smile on his face and looked straight ahead.

He let out a slow breath'"

Leeteuk: "Honestly, I think I'm more of the lucky one."