(*Chapter 15*)

*~Schoolboy Love~*

 

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun held hands.

As they walked up Kyuhyun's path way.

When they got to the door Kyuhyun let go of Leeteuk's hand.

To get his key to open the door.

 

Kyuhyun: "Seems like Sungmin is not home yet. He'd usually have all the light on." he said with a small laugh.

 

Leeteuk did a side smirk and leaned against the stone door way wall.

And watched Kyuhyun dig for his key.

Leeteuk leaned his head and back against the wall and smiled as he watched Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk: "You can't find it again huh?" he said in a soft sweet voice.

 

Kyuhyun made a face at Leeteuk.

 

Kyuhyun: "It's in here. I know it is." he said softly as he pushed all the stuff around in his book bag. "Got it!" he said in a victory voice.

 

Leeteuk pulled Kyuhyun into a deep sweet kiss.
Rapping his arms around Kyuhyun's waist as he kept kissing him.

A minute or two after Leeteuk decided to let Kyuhyun breath he pulled away from Kyuhyun's lips still keeping his arms around him.

 

Leeteuk: "I miss you already." he said sweetly looking into Kyuhyun's eyes. "You know why don't we just tell my parents you can't find your key." he said kissing Kyuhyun again.

 

Kyuhyun let out a cute laugh.

And shook his head.

 

Kyuhyun: "Nope. I stayed to your house three nights in a row. Plus I'm sure Sungmin misses me." he said in a joking voice, smiling sweetly at Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk: "Really are you sure about that cause he only called once today." He said in a smartass way. 

 

Kyuhyun: "You know. Your right we made a promise we'd check on each other daily while I was at your place. I talk to him twice at school and he told me he was going to the library. But, that was hours ago. He never breaks promises." he said in a worried voice. "Let me go call him."

 

Kyuhyun stuck the key in the door but before he could unlock it someone else opened the door.

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk both looked up at the same time.

Kyuhyun's eyes grew big.

 

Kyuhyun: "Ryeowook! What are you doing here?!" he asked in shock.

 

Ryeowook eyes were puffy like he'd been crying for a while.
He ran into Kyuhyun's arms and rapped his arms around Kyuhyun's waist

The way a small crying child would hug their mother.

Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun looked at him.

Ryeowook: "I would have called if I would have had your number, but I only knew Sungmin's and the address he was staying." he said in a small sad voice that seemed like it was ready to fade, still with his arms around Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun: "No! It's fine Ryeowook. It's fine. Come on let's get you inside and you can tell me what's wrong." he said to him nicely in a whisper.

 

Leeteuk took Kyuhyun's book bag and followed him inside.

Kyuhyun put his Keys on the table and the kitchen light.

 

Leeteuk: "I'll get him something to drink." he said in worried voice.

 

Kyuhyun looked back at Leeteuk and gave him a soft smile.

Ryeowook begin to cry again.

 

Ryeowook: "I couldn't stop him. He kept telling me he was going to get you. He was going to get you for leaving us." he said crying even harder.

Kyuhyun made a face.

 

Kyuhyun: "Who Ryeowook? Who told you that?"

 

Kyuhyun's phone went off.

He looked back and motion Leeteuk to check it.

Leeteuk gave Kyuhyun the drink.
He went to Kyuhyun's book bag and got the phone out the side pocket and click the circle that said 1 message.

Leeteuk expression turned into a angry expression.

Kyuhyun was consoling Ryeowook when he looked back and saw Leeteuk's face.

 

Kyuhyun: "Wait for a second." He said as he gave Ryeowook some tissue. He stood up and walked to Leeteuk's side. "What is it?" he looked down at the phone.

 

Kyuhyun took the phone out of Leeteuk's hand and clicked on the picture.

It was Sungmin and Kangin tied up.

And their mouths were taped.

And at the bottom of the picture it said in big bold letters.

~MISSING SOMETHING TURTLE~ <---- (Message)

There was only one person who called him that and it was...

 

Kyuhyun: "YESUNG!"