~Chapter 11~

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Kangin and Kibum laughed and clowned.

As they sat on Leeteuk's room floor and played video games.

Sungmin made faces at them.

As he sat on the floor with his back against the sofa.

Eating snacks that Leeteuk spread out over the table.

Donghae laid on Leeteuk's bed writing a essay paper.

While Heechul sat up next to him messing with his iPad.

Leeteuk sat on the sofa with Kyuhyun between his legs.

They were kissing and talking.

Pretty much being lovey dovey.

Sungmin looked up over at the and made a face.

Then looked back at the back of Kangin's head.

Then at the back of Kibum's head.

As they still played and laugh

He let out a small sigh and pulled his body into a ball.

Kyuhyun looked at him.

 

Kyuhyun: "Sungmin are you okay?" he asked in a soft voice.

 

Sungmin didn't look at Kyuhyun.

And stood to his feet.

Everyone excepted Kibum and Kangin looked at him.

Sungmin: "I'm going for a walk."he said softly as he walked out the door and closed it behind him.

Donghae and Heechul looked at each other.

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk looked at each other.

Then all four of them looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder.

Then went back to what they were doing.

Kangin looked back at the door and his face looked kinda worried.

Kibum looked at him a pushed his shoulder.

Kibum: "Let's finish."he said with a small smile.

Kangin looked at him a gave him a side smile then they started playing the game again.

Sungmin sat out outside in Leeteuk's mom's garden.

He sat at the foot of a big tree that stood as tall as Leeteuk's house.

He was curled up back in his ball as crazy thoughts ran through his head.

Sungmin: "I wonder if they loved each other at such a age."he said softly to himself.

Kangin: "It would be you to wonder something so stupid." he said as he leaned against the tree.

Sungmin stood to his feet fast.

He cleared his throat and looked at Kangin.

Sungmin: "I was only ummm... Well I..."he lowered his head. "I didn't mean anything by it." he said softly as he kicked at some rocks on the ground.

Kangin: "So that's what your all sad about."he said in a hard voice not looking at Sungmin. "Me being close to my old friend." Sungmin didn't look at him. "He was my friend before I even know you existed Sungmin. I don't have to answer to you or feel bad that your going around pouting for no reason. Your not important to me. I don't know you enough for you to be important. To me. Your just some annoying kid that's my cousin's boyfriend relative. Your not important."he said in a hard kinda angry voice. "So stop pouting."

He started to walk away.

Sungmin: "Is that what you came all the way out here to tell me."he said softly. Kangin stop in his tracts and looked at Sungmin. "Or was there something else. I mean there is something else is there."

He walked over to Kangin.

And moved close to him leaving a inch or 2 between them.

Kangin's breathing slowed down a little as he looked down into Sungmin eyes.

Kangin: "What do you mean something else. I've said what I had to say."

Sungmin: "Really is that really all."he said looking into Kangin's eyes.

Kangin put on a annoyed expression.

And pulled Sungmin up by his collar.

Kangin: "You know I've been wanting to do this. I hated it when girls called me Oppa! It pisses me off."

He pulled Sungmin into a deep sweet kiss.

Sungmin eyes grew big.

A few seconds later Kangin let go of him.

Sungmin looked at him with a shock expression.

Sungmin: "Wha... What... What was that for?" he said in a stutter trying to calm down.

Kangin let go of Sungmin's collar.

Then scratched his head and shrugged his shoulders.

Kangin: "I don't know Sungmin. I don't think I like you. It's just everytime I'm around you I feel diffrent here." he said pointing to his heart. "I know what your thinking but it's not like that. I just... I just think I should stay away from you for a while." he said turning and returning to the house.

Sungmin watched him then touched his lips as Kangin disappeared.

A smile slowly crept over his face.

Sungmin: "No he can't. Kangin can't of course he can't. Kangin can't like me right."he said softly to himself.

Kibum leaned against the house.

Kibum: "Who was that." He looked again to see if the figure that was watching Kangin and Sungmin was still by the front gate.

But the person was gone.

He couldn't make out if it was a boy or a girl.

But he know it was someone around their age.

He started to think if it had anything to do with what's going on with Leeteuk's boyfriend Kyuhyun.

He couldn't leave Sungmin outside alone incase the person was still there.

Kibum: "I'll wait tell Sungmin goes in. Then I'll tell them. I'll tell them for sure."