*~Chapter Two~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Kyuhyun sat at the table and watched Siwon do his homework.

Siwon looked up at him and smiled.

Kyuhyun looked away and started back on his home work.

Siwon: "What's wrong???" He asked Kyuhyun softly. Kyuhyun looked back up at Siwon. He wouldn't dare say what he wanted to tell him so he played it off.

 

Kyuhyun: "Umm... What was the other page we had to do for homework???" Siwon smiled.

 

Siwon: "Pages 33 and 34"

 

Kyuhyun: "Ahh... Yep that's right. Thank you.' He hurried and looked back down to his book and acted like he was writing. "Oh! Yeah... I got that tutoring job I was telling you about."

 

Siwon: "Really???" He said looking up at him with a soft smile.

 

Kyuhyun: "Mmm. I start tomorrow after school."

 

Siwon: "Well good for you." He said with a smile. "I bet your happy..."

 

Kyuhyun: "Yeah i am... Thanx..."

 

Siwon stood up and stretched, then sat on the edge of his bed.

Siwon: "Maybe we should take a break. What do you think???" He asked lifting one eyebrow up at Kyuhyun.

Siwon stood up and walked behind Kyuhyun and locked his door.

He closed the curtains to his room a little bit.

Then sat down behind Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: "What are you doing he asked in a shaky voice???"

 

Siwon: "Nothing, you seem alittle tense. " He said as he started to rub his shoulders. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

Kyuhyun: "Nope I'm fine." he said softly pushing Siwon hands softly. He started to stand up but Siwon throw his arms around Kyuhyun and pulled him back, into his arms.

 

Siwon: "I'm going to eat you up." Kyuhyun eyes grew big. He started to struggle to get out of Siwon's arms .

 

Kyuhyun: "No don't eat me!!! No no please don't eat me!!! "

 

Voice: "Kyuhyun wake up! Kyuhyun you okay wake up!" Kyuhyun jumped up from off the floor.

 

Kyuhyun: "Don't eat me!!!" He was breather hard and had sweat falling from his brow. And Siwon was staring at him in a confused way.

 

Siwon: "Whose gonna eat you??? Are you okay???" Kyuhyun did a small laughed then sat back down on the floor slowly.

 

Kyuhyun: "The monster, the monster was gonna eat me. " He said with a sly child voice.

 

Siwon: "Aren't you just a little to big to be dreaming about monsters." Kyuhyun did a small laugh and nooded his head. "Lets finish this homework so we can go down for dinner." Kyuhyun gave him a sturdy nod and they started back on their homework.

If only Siwon knew that this wasn't you ordinary monster.

That there was only one monster that Kyuhyun let hunt his dreams.

And that was him.

Kyuhyun smiled if only that dream were true.