(+Chapter )

*~Schoolboy Love~*

(Part One)

~Leeteuk,Kyuhyun, Heechul, and Donghae point of view~

Leeteuk ran angrily down the path way.

Meeting up with Heechul,Donghae,and Eunhyuk at the gate.

 

Leeteuk: "Let's go." He said in a hard voice moving past them fast with out greeting them.

 

Their expression was hard too.

And if you can see all three of their auras.

You'd see a big black dark mist.

Kyuhyun ran down the path way after Leeteuk and grabbed his arm.

Leeteuk looked at him angrily.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'll come with you. He won't hurt them, all he wants to do is talk to me so calm down."

 

Leeteuk: "Calm down. Calm down! He has my cousin and yours. Their tied up! Why in the hell would I calm down. I'm gonna beat the hell out of his goons then kill him." he said in a cruel voice.

 

Kyuhyun never seen Leeteuk in his angry mode.

And it scared him.

 

Kyuhyun: "Leeteuk I know him he wouldn't hurt anyone. Nevertheless Sungmin. Just let me come with you I'll hear what he has to say and we can get them back without violence. Or you getting in trouble!" he said in a begging voice.

 

Leeteuk looked at Heechul and Donghae.

He wanted to believe Kyuhyun and trust him.

And he did but what this guy had been playing at Leeteuk couldn't let him go.

If he wanted to be nice to random people he would have started years ago.

 

Leeteuk: "I'm sorry Kyuhyun. But I can't. Not this time. Not when someone I care about is involved."

 

Kyuhyun knew what Leeteuk's choice was gonna be.

And if he chose to love Leeteuk.

He chose to follow him in any choice he made.

 

Kyuhyun: "I don't know about killing, but let's get Kangin and Sungmin back."

 

Heechul did a small smirk.

Heechul: "About time you grow some balls." he said laughing a little.

Kyuhyun did a small smile.

 

Leeteuk: "Okay enough with the lovey dovey stuff. I need to get my cousin out of there." he said moving pass everyone and down the street.

 

Kyuhyun and Heechul followed.

And Donghae turned and looked at Eunhyuk.

Donghae: "Stay here. Okay? I don't want you getting hurt." he said sweetly.

Eunhyuk looked Donghae in the eyes with a worried face.

And he nodded.

Eunhyuk: "Okay! But be careful." he said in a low worried voice.

Donghae gave him a small nod.

Donghae: "I will. Don't worry."

He gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and ran to catch up with Leeteuk and the others.

Donghae: "Oh! Kibum should be coming soon wait for him inside." he yelled behind him.

They ran down the street passing old buildings.

Leeteuk stopped and looked around.

As everyone caught up with him then stopped too.

He looked at Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk: "Where did he say it was again? And old lot right?!" he said out of breath.


Kyuhyun: "Yes! Next to a old train track." he said also out of breath.

 

Leeteuk looked around.
But didn't see anything.

Donghae: "Maybe we passed it." He said bending over catching his breath.

Heechul: "Yeah!" he said holding his back and leaning on Donghae. Also trying to catch his breath.

Leeteuk looked around again and notice a train track next to a old big building in a lot.

 

Leeteuk: "There!" he said pointing and taking off running towards the building.

 

Kyuhyun: "Leeteuk wait!" he said going behind him.

 

Donghae: "Aish!" he said moving Heechul off him and going behind Kyuhyun.

Heechul: "Wait I need a sec." he said putting up his hand and running slow behind them.

Leeteuk came up to the building entrance.
Two big sliding door.

He motion the guys to help him.

As they opened the doors steam came from inside.

White smoke cover the entrance way and they couldn't see anything.

They all looked at each other and nodded.

Then went in.

 

~Sungmin,Kangin,and Siwon POF~

Siwon walked out the school gates onto the road.

It was getting dark and the rain had just started to hit his clear umbrella top.

He walked with one hand in his pocket and the other hold the umbrella up.

The streets were empty and he didn't know it was going to be this late when he finished with the club meeting stuff.

He pulled his hand out his pocket to see the time as he turned a corner.

Into a half lit alley.

Siwon: "I wonder if Heechul is at home." he said with a sweet smile on his face. "I'll call." he said taking out his phone.

He stopped to dial the number but then heard someone coming up behind him.

He dropped his stuff and stopped the pole that was about to hit him over the head.

He looked at the person dresses all in black.

Siwon: "Who the hell are you?" he said with anger in his voice.

The stranger didn't say anything.

But more of stranger dressed in black surrounded him.

Siwon put a smirk on his face.

Siwon: "You asked for this. Remember that." he said in a bad voice.

The first guy came at his and Siwon move to the side and knocked him down.

The second and third came at the same time and he punched the third and slammed him into the second.

Then the fourth, fifth, and six came.

The six and fourth grabbed his arms and held them as the fifth punched him in his stomach and face.

Siwon broke free and knocked them away.

But he was bleeding from the mouth and his stomach and was in pain.

He didn't stop though he couldn't.

He didn't know what these people wanted but he wasn't about to give in.

They all stood in a circle around Siwon shuffle back and fourth on their feet.

Ifing at who was going attack him next.

Siwon eyed them with a mean and painful expression.

One came at him and he blocked the punch but another came at him from behind and knocked him to the ground.

Then they got over him and started kicking him.

Siwon moan and moved around on the ground in pain.

He tried to get back up but he couldn't.

Unimportant Goon: "Let me save you the trouble." he said in a humorous voice as he looked down at Siwon as he lifted the pole up.

Siwon moved to his knees and looked up at him.

Siwon: "You Know." he barely got out. "I'm going to get you back. All of you." he said coughing and holding his stomach.

The goon smiled.

Unimportant Goon: "I highly dought that." he said with a smirk putting down the pole and kicked Siwon in his face making him fall back to the ground and pass out. "Grab him and let's go."

 

 

The van moved through the dark fast and bumpy.

Sungmin couldn't see anything.

But the people that hit his beloved Kangin over the head and kidnapped them.

He saw only their outlines though.

He started to think of a way for them to escape.

But can wasn't awake yet and he couldn't carry him.

-Aish! What am I going to do.- Sungmin though.

He knew he couldn't leave it the way it was.

Before he could put any plan into action the van cam to a screeching stop.

Sungmin eyes widen as everyone got out of the van.

He saw someone picking up and carrying a beat up unconscious Siwon over their shoulder out of another van.

Sungmin worried turned into a fear.

He knew he couldn't get all of them out now.

He needed to get away and go get help.

But he couldn't leave Kangin.

He didn't want to.

-Kyuhyun and the other will come soon- he thought to himself. -I'm sure of it!-

Yesung: "Get them out!" he yelled pointing at the van Sungmin them was in. "Did I tell you to bring me a half dead person." he said pointing and yelling at the other people who had just got out the other van. "I said not to hurt anyone."

Unimportant goon: "He was a fighter we had to do something Boss."

Yesung: "NOT TRY AND KILL HIM!!!" he yelled.

The big guy picked Kangin out the van roughly.

Goon 1: "I'll be back for you." he said pointing at Sungmin.

Then him and the big guy walked away.

Sungmin could see out the door and saw abandon lots.

With old storage building.

But everyone was going the other way.

There must have been another building.

The Goon 1 came back to the truck and pulled Sungmin out of the truck.

He pushed Sungmin up against the truck and took the tap off his mouth.

Sungmin had a mean look on his face and the guy didn't like it.

Goon 1: "What's that nasty look for. I won't hurt you." he said in a soft whisper with a scary smile as he ran caressed Sungmin's face.

Sungmin moved his face away.

Sungmin: "Don't touch me." he said with a low voice with his head lowered.

The goon still had his creepy smile on his face.

He leaned a arm up against the truck moving his face close to Sungmin.

Goon 1: "I can touch any part of you if I want." he said moving his hand over Sungmin face again. "There is no one here to stop me." he said kissing Sungmin's cheek.

He started to move his lips to Sungmin's lip.

Sungmin moved his face away and tried to push the goon away with his tied up hands.

Unimportant Goon: "What are you doing?" Goon 1 stopped and looked at him at the corner of his eyes. "Boss specifically told us not to hurt or mess with this one." he said moving to the back of the truck closing all the doors. "He's calling for you hurry and get him in."

 

~Kangin Dreaming~

Kangin moved through the brushes.

The sun shined bright and there was no one but him and a person in the near distance.

Their back was turned towards him and the person was staring up at a big tree.

Kangin: "Hello!" he yelled to the unknown person. They didn't answer. "Hello can you tell me where I am." he said in a curious tone as he moved closer to the unknown person. They didn't answer. "Hay. I'm talking to you." he said as he put his hand on the person shoulder.

He pulled at the person's shoulder to face him.

And saw it was Sungmin.

Kangin looked at him thoughtly.

He didn't see himself.

This person didn't seem like Sungmin.

Kangin: "Sungmin?" he said softly. He didn't look at Kangin. His eyes where focused on the ground. He was motionless and limp. It seems like no one was in there. "Sungmin are you... Are you okay?" he asked in a worried voice.

Unknown Person: "That's all he is to you right?!" the voice said in a cheerful voice.

Kangin turned around and saw himself.

But it was a brighter himself.

A happier, cheerful him.

Kangin: "What? What do you mean?" he said looking back at Sungmin then back at his happyself.

Kangin 2: "I mean he's just a waste of space." he said turning serious with Kangin. "You know he used to be cheerful here in your thought. But now... Well but now he's turned into that ever since he saw you kissed that girl. Like he's frozen. Frozen in unwitted emotion." he said looking at emotionless Sungmin then back at Kangin who hand a sadder look on his face now.

Kangin: "I mean you don't think this is my fault right?! I didn't do this I didn't tell Sungmin to like me. I mean..."

Kangin 2: "Haha. That's like telling the sun not to come out." he said in humorous voice. "A person can't control who they fall for. There was something he saw in you the first time he met you. Ha! I don't have a clue what that is but well he saw it." he said laughing.

Kangin looked down at the ground then back at himself.

Kangin: "What's happening to him?" he asked softly as he moved his hand over Sungmin's cheek.

Kangin 2: "What do you mean "What's happening to him?" He disappearing of course!" he said playing with the tall grass around him.

Kangin turned and looked at him quick.

Kangin: "Disappearing. No! Why?!" he yelled in a worried voice.

Kangin 2: "What do you mean why?! You don't need him here. You made all that clear." The sky grew gray and dark, heavy wind started to blow, and lighting flashed through the sky as heavy raindrops started to fall. "You don't need him there anymore! He means nothing to you so why does he need to stay?! Why does he need to stay where he's not wanted!" he yelled in a angry voice.

Kangin: "No! NO! Your wrong I... I do care for Sungmin." he yelled over the loud wind, rain, and thunder to the now dark him. "I may not have showed it! But I do care for him I wouldn't let anything happen to him I'd protected him to the end! You don't know anything. I won't let him disappear. I WON'T!" he scream and pulled Sungmin into his arms. "I won't. I won't. No I won't."

Sungmin: "Kangin! Kangin Wake up!" he yelled and kicked him.

Kangin moaned in pain.

As his eyes opened slowly.

He squinted and blanked a few times.

As his vision became clear he saw Sungmin with a worried expression on his face and he was tied up.

He looked around and there was no one around.

Sungmin: "They left no to long again. Their all in a room over there." he said looking in the direction of the room.

Kangin cough as he sat up against the wall they layed him against.

Kangin: "Are you okay?" he asked in a hoarse voice.

Sungmin smiled and did a soft nod.

Sungmin: "Mhm I'm fine. But I can't say that for Siwon." he said looking across the room at the limp beaten body.

Kangin cleared his throat.

Kangin: "Who is that?" he said looking over at Siwon too.

Sungmin let out a small sigh.

Sungmin: "Is Kyuhyun's best friend. Well at least I thought he was. I haven't seen them around each other since I got here." he said softly.

Kangin did a small nod and looked at Sungmin.

Sungmin was still looking a Siwon then notice Kangin's hard stare.

He turned and looked at him.

Kangin: "I'm sorry." he said softly as he leaned his head against the wall. As his eyes stared at Sungmin kindly. "Everything I do. I said. I didn't..."

Sungmin: "Shh... Let's not do this here I want to be in a nice atmosphere when I hear your confession." he said in a cute voice and sweet smile.

Kangin let out a small laugh and nodded.

His face went serious.

Kangin: "Then I better get us out here quick." he said looking around the room.

A big smile went across Sungmin's face.

Sungmin: "No need!" he said looking towards the door.

Kangin looked at the door and saw  Leeteuk,Kyuhyun,Heechul,and Donghae come through the smokey door way.

Kangin: "Damn they move fast."