-Chapter 3-

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Eunhyuk walked down the street slowly as his head hanged.

Something had seem to be bothering him.

He let out a small sigh.

He ruffled his had through his hair.

Eunhyuk: "Aish! What's the matter with me?! I must of saw wrong." he said softly to himself.

Voice off the Side: "Eunhyuk! Watch out!" Eunhyuk looked up and saw a car coming towards him. He was shock so he couldn't move "Eunhyuk!"

He closed his eyes really tight.

But after a few minutes he opened them.

And saw Donghae laying on top of him.

Donghae: "Are you okay?" he asked breathing heavy looking down at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was a little shaken.

Eunhyuk: "Mm.I'm fine." He said with a soft nod.

They went to a near by cafe.

And Donghae brought him some warm tea and a slice of cake.

Donghae: "Here eat up." He said with a smile as he took the fork and cut into the cake picking up a slice and holding up near his mouth.

Eunhyuk: "No I'm fine." he said with a cold voice. Donghae wrinkled his eyebrows. Eunhyuk covered his mouth in surprise after he realized how his tone came out.

Donghae: "Is everything okay Eunhyuk?" he asked putting the fork down on the plate and sitting back leaning his back against the chair. Eunhyuk put on a fake smile.

Eunhyuk: "Mm. I'm fine." He pick the fork up and started eating the cake. "This is good thank you." Donghae watched him eat the cake slowly.

Donghae: "You welcome eat slow. I'll walk you home." he said looking out the window. Eunhyuk's eyes grew big.

Eunhyuk: "No there is no need." he said fast choking on a piece of cake. Donghae picked up his tea and handed to him.

Donghae: "Tsk! Talk slowly you. Before you choke to death." Eunhyuk drinked his tea slowly. "And I don't mind I have to go to Heechul's house anyway. I was going that way." Eunhyuk looked up at him and Donghae had a sweet smile on his face. "Are you okay now?"

Eunhyuk: "Mm."

Donghae and Eunhyuk walked down the street slowly.

They would side glance looked at each other every once in a while.

Donghae tried to reach out and hold Eunhyuk's hand.

But Eunhyuk moved his hand away slowly.

Donghae looked at him and tilted his head to the side a little.

Donghae: "Eunhyuk. What's going on?" he asked with a soft voice.

Eunhyuk: "Hmm? Oh. Nothing." he said without looking at him.

Donghae stopped.

His face was serious now.

He grabbed Eunhyuk's wrist to stop him.

Eunhyuk stopped and looked back at him.

A small tear fell from his eyes.

Donghae looked surprise and confused all at the same time.

Eunhyuk: "Oh!" He wiped his tears away fast. "Damn sun is in my eyes." he said with a small smile. 

A second later Eunhyuk was in Donghae's arms.

Eunhyuk was surprise.

Donghae held him tight.

Donghae: "Why won't you tell me? Why won't you tell me the reason you upset. I never knew we would his stuff from each other no rmatter how some it is." he said with a soft caring voice. Eunhyuk let out a small sigh.

Eunhyuk: "I saw you..." Eunhyuk looked up at Donghae. "I saw you and Heechul kissing."