~Chapter 15~

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Leeteuk sat next to Heechul who had a disturbing look on his face as he watched Kyuhyun and Siwon across the bright fire playing around, talking. and laughing.

Leeteuk looked at Heechul and smiled.

Then he looked at Donghae and Eyuhyuk.

Donghae was poking at the sweet potatoes that were cooking in the fire.

Eyuhyuk was next to him opening one that they pulled out and was feed Donghae some and eating some himself.

Then Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun.

He looked down at his ankle to see if he was showing any signs of pain.

A small smile seem to cross his face.

He was relive that Kyuhyun was okay.

But didn't wanna show it.

Siwon: "How's your ankle???" he whispered softly to Kyuhyun touching his ankle. Kyuhyun smiled.

 

Kyuhyun: "It's fine." he said softly moving Siwon's hand away from the wrap he had on it.

 

He looked up at Leeteuk to see if he was looking.

But Leeteuk had already turn his head back in Heechul direction.

Heechul was watching though.

He just didn't understand what Siwon was doing.

Since Siwon had him, why did he still need Kyuhyun???

Heechul lowed his head on Leeteuk's shoulder and Kyuhyun eyes grew big.

 

Kyuhyun: "Leeteuk Hyung!!!" he said popping up fast. Paining his ankle again. "Ahh..." he let out softly.

Leeteuk stood up fast and rush to him.

 

Leeteuk: "You okay???" he ask making him sit back down softly.

 

Kyuhyun: "Yea." I just got up too fast. Leeteuk let out a loud sigh.

 

Leeteuk: "You need to be more careful!!! Your so clumsy..." he yelled at him. Kyuhyun made a face.

 

Kyuhyun: "It's your fault I'm like this!!!" he yelled back.

 

Leeteuk: "No one told you to go ahead alone!!! You could have waited!!!"

 

Kyuhyun: "No. I couldn't have!!! I couldn't stand another minute with you!!!"

 

Leeteuk: "Aww that hurt." he did a small laugh. "Ha! Why get mad at me. All my insults were true!!!" Kyuhyun gave him evil eyes.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm going to sleep." He said getting up slowly this time.

 

Leeteuk: "Let me help..." he said grabbing Kyuhyun's arm. He pulled away.

 

Kyuhyun: "I don't need your help." he said in a angry voice.

 

He limped slowly to the tent he was half way the but the pain struck him like lighting send a bad sensation all over his body and he went down.

Siwon popped up to catch him but Leeteuk was to quick.

Kyuhyun fell into his arms and they both fell to the ground.

Everyone stood to their feet.

Leeteuk looked down at him.

Leeteuk: "You okay???" he asked him softly looking down at him.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm okay." In hard voice after turning around and seeing it was Leeteuk who caught him. He try to get up but Leeteuk pulled him back down. "Let go." he said in a low angry voice.

 

Leeteuk: "I'll let go after I bring you to the tent safely." he picked Kyuhyun up into his arms and brought him to the tent.

Kyuhyun was shock so he didn't say anything.

He wanted to scream and shout but his heart.

His heart was racing as he looked up at Leeteuk face.

How Leeteuk held him in his arm he quivered.

Leeteuk sat him down in the tent and took his shoes off gently.

He looked at Kyuhyun and saw the expression on his face.

 

Leeteuk: "Don't be to surprise I just don't want you to hurt your ankle more then it already is." he said in a humorous voice.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm not surprise." he said turning away from Leeteuk's gaze.

 

Leeteuk: "Yea okay." He said with a soft smile rubbing Kyuhyun head. "Get some rest." He said softly then he closed the tent.

Kyuhyun face grew hot.

"What was that he thought."

He placed his had over his heart that was still beating fast.

Leeteuk voice and face played through out his mind.

 

Kyuhyun: "Am I... Am I in... Am I love with Leeteuk???"