xxChapter 17xx

*~Schoolboy Love~*

(Part 2)

Leeteuk saw Kangin and Sungmin sitting against a wall in a corner.

He ran to their sides.

And the others followed.

Leeteuk's face showed anger.

He smiled at Kangin then started to untie them.

 

Leeteuk: "Where are they?" he asked them in a whispered voice.

 

Sungmin nodded his head to the room with the only closed door.

Leeteuk nodded.

 

Kyuhyun: "Are you two okay?!" he said letting Sungmin free.

 

Sungmin: "We're fine. Kangin might have a big bump in the morning but we're okay." he said with a soft smile. His smile dropped as he looked over Kyuhyun's shoulder. "I can't say that for him though."

 

Kyuhyun: "Him who?" he said as they all turned around slow.

 

Heechul's heart stop.

But Kyuhyun stood to his feet and ran to Siwon's side.

Leeteuk stayed next to Kangin and kept asking him if he was okay.

While the others checked on Siwon.

But Heechul couldn't move.

All he could think was ~Please don't let him be dead.~

Blood was all over him and his uniform.

 

Kyuhyun: "Siwon. Swion wake up." he said softly as he gently tapped his face.

 

Tears feel from Kyuhyun eyes.

They way Siwon looked made him hate Yesung.

He wanted to beat him now.

Siwon came too slowly.

He had blurry vision.

But he could see people, familiar people.

Siwon: "Kyuhyun?" he barely got out. Then cough. "Where's Heechul?! Is he okay?!" he asked in a panic.

 

Kyuhyun: "Yes Hyung. He's fine." he said with a soft smile. "But your n..."

 

Siwon: "Where is he then I want to see him." he said trying to get up.

Heechul eyes grew big and ran to his side pushing Kyuhyun out of the way.

Heechul: "Yah! Stay down. Your hurt really bad." he said in a shaky voice as he tried to hold back his tears.

Siwon didn't argue and listen.

Leeteuk stood to his feet.

And Sungmin stood with Kangin on him for standing support.

 

Leeteuk: "Alright get Siwon to his feet and lets get the hell out of here." as soon as he finished his sentence the entrance doors close.

 

They all were on alert.

Someone came out the close room clapping his hands.

Yesung smiled at them.

As his goons surrounded them.

Yesung: "Well. Didn't you all get here fast!" he said with a small evil smile. His eyes didn't waist anytime finding Kyuhyun's. He did a small smile and pointed to Siwon. "That was not my doing. But, they did a good job." he said with the smile still on his face.

Heechul: "You mutherf..." he mumbled as he stood to his feet and started to walk fast towards him but Donghae grabbed his arm.

Some of Yesung's goons blocked him.

As the smile grew bigger on his face.

Leeteuk stood in front of Kyuhyun and the others.

 

Leeteuk: "All of you get out of here." he said in a hard voice but no emotion what-so-ever in his face.

 

Donghae,Kangin,&Heechul: "What?! NO!"

Heechul: "Leeteuk we're not leaving you alone!" he said in a stern voice.

Leeteuk gave all of them a calm look.

 

Leeteuk: "Take Siwon and the others and go." he said looking back at Yesung. "Somebody's has to teach this kid a lesson."

 

Yesung grin dropped when he saw Kyuhyun lean in to give Leeteuk a kiss.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm staying." he whisper. "I won't leave you alone to dill with my problems."

 

Leeteuk: "Your hiding something." he said calmly as caring eyes connected with Kyuhyun's. Who lowered his head slowly. "Whatever you've been hiding or hiding from just caught up with you. Now I'm going to have to put it to sleep." he said in a hard voice as he moved Kyuhyun to the side. "Now go we'll talk about it when I get back to your home."

 

The first guy came a Leeteuk with a fast punch.

Leeteuk dodged it easy.

Kicking the guy to the ground.

As he beat on he was trying to work his way to the main source knocking all the goons to the ground as more came.

He didn't stop he wanted Yesung and he wasn't going to stop tell...

He looked around as he fought the goons.

Yesung wasn't in the spot he was earlier.

When he looked over his shoulder him and Kyuhyun stood face to face.

Leeteuk tried to run and get Yesung but one of the goons kicked him to the ground.

His faced turned into pure anger.

The only way to save Kyuhyun is to beat the goons as quick as he can.

Yesung: "It's been a while." he said with a soft evil side smile. "Wait I mean years."

Kyuhyun wasn't smiling.

Anger was clearly shown.

Kyuhyun: "Why did you come here? Why did you come here and hurt all my friends?"

 

Yesung: "Friends? FRIENDS?! You call him and those others your friends?!" he yelled. "You left us Kyuhyun. You left me and Ryeowook." he said with a shaky voice as his smile went grim.

 

Kyuhyun: "I was a kid Yesung! I couldn't stop my parents..."

 

Yesung: "SHUT UP!" he yelled interrupting Kyuhyun. "Save your lies. Save them for people that don't know you." he said angrily as a tear ran down his face. "You left us! YOU LEFT US! How could you leave Ryeowook while he was still sick. And going through all those painful treatments! He yelled your name every night even though I was there he still called for you! You know how much it hurt him when he woke up and realize you were never coming back! DO YOU?!" he yelled and ran up to Kyuhyun and punched him in the face.

Leeteuk's eyes grew big when he seen Kyuhyun fall to the ground.

He stared kicking and punching goons out of the way to get to Yesung.

But big goon came out of nowhere and grabbed him.

Leeteuk Kicked and fought to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

Yesung leaned over Kyuhyun.

The tears on his face were heavier now.

Yesung: "You bastard you didn't care you wanted to get away as quick as you can. admit it. ADMIT IT RIGHT NOW! Admit it to your juvenile boyfriend show him that your heart isn't as kind as it seems!" He picked up Kyuhyun by his collar and hit Kyuhyun again and again.

Leeteuk broke loose from the big goons hold and beat him to the ground.

Then ran up behind Yesung and pulled him off of Kyuhyun.

Flinging him against the wall.

 

Leeteuk: "I'm about to kill you."

 

Leeteuk picked up his foot to kick Yesung face into the wall.

But a small body ran up and blocked him.

Leeteuk stop himself in a near of seconds.

Leeteuk watched as the kid turned and faced him.

It was Ryeowook.

Ryeowook: "Please don't hurt him. PLEASE!" he barely got out.

He can tell he had been running cause he was breathing hard.

Heechul and Donghae came up onside of Leeteuk.

Heechul: "Before you kick his ."

Donghae: "Maybe you should listen to the full story."

Leeteuk looked at them both.

The goons were all to the ground in pain.

And so was Kyuhyun.

Leeteuk ran to his side and sat him up.

 

Leeteuk: "Babe are you okay. Hay! Look at me." he said in a sweet voice.

 

Kyuhyun: "What he's saying is true." he coughed out softly.

 

Leeteuk eyes focused on Kyuhyun as he sat up slow holding his face.

Ryeowook: "Kyuhyun its not your..." he started to say before Kyuhyun raised his hand.

 

Kyuhyun: "I was scared." he started off slowly. He looked around at everyone faces. "I could have stayed but... But I couldn't take it. I was only 12." a small tear fell from his eyes. He looked down at the ground and took a deep breath. "Ryeowook. I'm sorry. But when you took the turn for the worst I ran away. I was only a kid I couldn't handle someone I grew up with dying." he said in a shaky voice as his small tears turned into a river.

 

Leeteuk wanted to hold him but anger built up inside of him.

 

Leeteuk: "You ran away. Cowards don't deserve forgiveness." he sad slowly standing to his feet. Kyuhyun looked up at him slowly. Leeteuk stared down at him. "Why did you run if a friend needed you. What if he died Kyuhyun lets say a what if! You would have lived your life hiding from the pain." he shook his head and turned away. "You put your and my family and friends in danger because you were a coward."

 

Kyuhyun: "I was a kid!" he said as more tears fell.

 

Leeteuk: "That's no excuse." he said in a cold voice.

 

Ryeowook: "I told him to go." he said softly. Everyone looked at Ryeowook quick.

Yesung: "What?"

Ryeowook: "I told him to go. Kyuhyun had always told me he wanted to stay with his parents. He always waited for them to call for but year after year they didn't. Then when my sickness took the turn for the worst. They called."

 

Kyuhyun: "I ran to the hospital to tell you first. But that's when I heard the doctors talking. They said you probley wouldn't make it through a week."

 

Ryeowook: "That's when you came in crying telling that you couldn't leave. That your parents had finally called but you were going to turn them down and tell them no."

Ryeowook: "Then I told you to go."

 

Kyuhyun: "Then you told me to go."

They said softly together.

Everyone stared at Kyuhyun then back at Ryeowook.

Heechul unstood the anger Leeteuk felt and so did Donghae.

The main rule they had is leave no friend behind.

And they followed it like it was a law that couldn't be broken.

Or you'd be punish.

But Heechul felt in Kyuhyun's case nothing could be done.

Not everyone is as close as him, Donghae, and Leeteuk was.

People wouldn't understand the toll of turning your back on a friend.

 

Leeteuk: "There is no excuse." he said with a lowerd head. he looked at Yesung then at Ryeowook and saw how they held eachother. "Your not a bad friend. You take care of people you think that's hurt that friend. Even though you did it the wrong way. I respect you but I will never forgive you for what you done to the people I care about. EVER!" he said with cold eyes and turned to Kyuhyun. "You on the other hand..." he said letting out a deep breath. "You were 12 and since then you learned alot." he said sweetly picking him up into his arms. "I'll forgive you this time. Even though it might take him a while." he said with a small as he looked back at Yesung.

 

Kyuhyun gave Leeteuk a soft smile.

As he laided his head on Leeteuk's shoulders.

And rapped his arms around Leeteuk's neck.

 

Kyuhyun: "If I was as brave as I am back then, I wouldn't have left. But the only reason why I'm stronger now is because... Well it's because you."

 

I'm really sorry I took so long to update!

I was stuck on how to end it.

And school is kicking my .

But there is a new couple!

Yay!

And Kangmin are together seems like it!

Yay!

And Kyuteuk is as cute as ever!

Yay!

And well Heechul and Siwon still love eachother!

Go figure.

But problems with Yesung will start to rise.

I mean I wouldn't forgive anyone if they kidnapped my boyfriend or family members just like that!

XDD

I hope everyone enjoy the chapter.