*~Chapter 8~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Leeteuk and Heechul sat on the floor of Leeteuk's room, in front of the flat playing a video game screaming at each other.

Kyuhyun sat behind them on the sofa reading a book.

Leeteuk had a towel around his neck so the water dripping from his hair wouldn't fall on his sweater.

Heechul had just finish blow drying his hair and had his towels across his legs.

Kyuhyun was reading and rubbing at his damp hair.

Siwon walked in the room with pajama bottoms on and no shirt rubbing his hair.
Kyuhyun looked up from his book and went into a daze.

Heechul turned around and his eyes went big then went into a trance.

 

Leeteuk: "Heechul what are you doing??? We're losing hurry up and move." He said pushing at his arm. "Heechul." He looked at Heechul and saw him stareing hard at something. He followed Heechul's eyes and saw Siwon in the door way. He reached for a shirt near him and throw it a Siwon. "Put that on Casanova. Your distracting all the girls in the room." He said in a aggravated voice.

 

Siwon did a small smile then put the shirt on.

Heechul and Kyuhyun had fell out their trance.

Heechul looked at Leeteuk and did a small laugh.

Heechul: "What???" He said making a cute face.

 

Leeteuk: "Your nasty." He said in a joking way and got up and started walking out the door, down the steps.

 

Heechul: "What??? I never seen abs like that. Especially on a nerd." he said following behind Leeteuk.
 

Siwon shook his head and sat down close next to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked at him and saw he was still rubbing his hair, but now he was stuck in a daze.

Kyuhyun wrinkled up his face.

Siwon: "Kyuhyun. I like someone. I mean at least I think I do." He looked at Kyuhyun and his face was pale. "Kyuhyun?"

 

Kyuhyun: "Yeah??? Huh???" He said holding back tears.

 

Siwon: "I like someone. But I don't know if that person feels the same about me." he said softly still rubbing his hair. Kyuhyun stood up fast.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'll be right back." He said  walking fast out the room. Siwon had a confusing look on his face.

 

Siwon: "Kyu..."

Leeteuk and Heechul were coming up the stairs with arms full of junk food.

They were laughing and pushing at each other.

When Kyuhyun ran down pass them.

 

Leeteuk: "Hay Kyuhyun. Where you going we got food." him and Heechul looked at each other. He handed the food to Heechul. "We'll be back up in a bit." Heechul took the food and nodded. Heechul went up the stairs and Leeteuk went down.

 

Heechul walked into the room and set the food down on the table.

He looked up at Siwon who was watching his every move.

Heechul made a face then sat in front of the TV.

Heechul: "Wanna play a game with me???" he said hold one controller in his hand and the other in the air. Siwon got up and sat on the floor next to Heechul. "Ahh!!! I'm gonna kill you. In this game I'm the best"

 

Leeteuk walked down the stairs slowly and saw Kyuhyun in the kitchen at the table.

He walked up to him slowly.

And sat at the table.

Kyuhyun was crying soft holding himself.

Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun then looked away.

It had seem like he wanted to be alone so Leeteuk started to get up and walk away.

 

Kyuhyun: "Did you Know???" Leeteuk turned and looked at him. 

 

Leeteuk: "Know what???" Kyuhyun took a deep breath tears still falling from his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun: "That I liked Hyung Siwon." Leeteuk gave him a weird look.

 

Leeteuk: "Why would I know that???" He said sitting back in the chair and letting out a small laugh.

 

Kyuhyun: "I've been in love with Hyung Siwon since the first year of grade school. He was the only one that was nice to me. He always shared with me and played games with me. He made me felt like I was important. I made up my mind to become just like him. He's really my only friend." He started to cry even harder. "I never... I never... I never thought he would fall for someone. It never cross my mind there would be someone else."

 

Leeteuk watch Kyuhyun cry his heart out.

He must have really loved him.

Siwon really must have been the only one that Kyuhyun had.

But Leeteuk felt this feeling taking over him.

No! It couldn't be...

He was jealous of Siwon...

Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun with sad eyes.

Kyuhyun tears kept flowing. It grew quiet in the house and the only thing you could hear was the storm taking over outside.

Leeteuk got up from his chair and walked over to Kyuhyun and hugged him.

Kyuhyun had a shock look on his face and he had stop crying.

Leeteuk pulled away.

 

Leeteuk: "Stop crying." He said softly wiping the tears from Kyuhyun face. He did a gentle smile. "You cry in a really ugly way." Leeteuk did a slight laugh and Kyuhyun pushed him away.

 

Kyuhyun: "Your an ." He said laughing at Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk: "I know." He said with a smile. "Now lets wipe your face and head back upstairs. It's okay if you don't want to be near Siwon you can hang and sleep with me and Heechul tonight." Kyuhyun smiled and gave him a sturdy nod. 

 

They started up the stairs.

Leeteuk started to tease Kyuhyun about the way he was crying.

He made really ugly faces at him and made him laugh.

Leeteuk smiled when he saw Kyuhyun laughing.

When the reach the room he open the door slowly and saw Siwon and Heechul kissing.

He turned and saw Kyuhyun looking and pulled him into his arms and pushed him into a corner quick covering his eyes.

 

Leeteuk: "Don't worry I got you." He said hugging Kyuhyun tight. "I wont let you go. Go ahead and cry. I'm right here." Kyuhyun rapped his arms around Leeteuk and cried softly into his shirt.

Heechul pushed Siwon away from him.

He stood to his feet and wiped his lips.

Heechul felt confused.

He looked down at Siwon who was looking down at the floor.

Heechul: "What??? Why??? Who... What the hell is wrong with you!!! he yelled." Siwon stood to his feet. "Why in the hell did you kiss me!!! What's wrong with you???!!!!" Heechul wiped his lips again. And looked a Siwon with angry eyes. "Stay away from me." He started to walk out the room when Siwon gripped his wrist.

Siwon: "I... I... I like you Heechul." he said with his head down. Heechul's eyes grew big then the lights went off.