*~Chapter 9~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

They all sat around the table in Leeteuk's room silent.
There were candles everywhere.
Siwon had his hand down on the table.

Heechul was sitting in a ball and had his head pressed down on top of his knees.

Kyuhyun was sitting against the sofa arm with his legs pushed up to his chest staring off into space.

Leeteuk sat there watching them look hopeless and helpless.

He took a deep breath and stood to his feet.

He walked around the table and pulled Siwon up by his shirt and bunched him in the face.

Siwon fell to the floor.

Kyuhyun let out a loud gasp, and ran to Siwon side.

Heechul don't budge, he looked at Siwon move around in pain holding his face.

Leeteuk shook his hand.

 

Leeteuk: "You completely messed up the mood in this house." Kyuhyun looked up at him with an angry expression. He stood to his feet and went up to Leeteuk and slapped him.

 

Heechul looked up quick and stood to his feet.

He looked at Kyuhyun then checked Leeteuk.

Kyuhyun had his hand over his mouth like what the world did I just do.

Leeteuk did a soft side smile, then a evil small laugh.

Heechul: "You okay???" He asked checking Leeteuk face for a bruise. Leeteuk moved his hand softly.

 

Leeteuk: "Yeah. I'm fine it didn't hurt one bit." He gripped Heechul's hand. "See this one." He said looking pass Kyuhyun at Siwon. "He's mine and unless your a girl you can't have it." He looked at Kyuhyun. "Last chance." He said looking at Kyuhyun. "Last chance to let him go." Heechul looked confuse. What was Leeteuk talking about. Kyuhyun backed away from Leeteuk and went back to Siwon to check and see if he was okay. "Understood. There's pain meds and stuff to stop the bruise from forming in the bathroom. Me and Heechul will sleep in the guest room."

 

Siwon: "Heechul I..." He started to say in pain.

Heechul: "Don't talk to me." He said with a cold voice and followed Leeteuk out the room. Kyuhyun eyes followed Leeteuk. He regretted his decision so much just now. He wanted to run after him. But he didn't he let them leave.

 

The morning came and the house was quiet the storm had stop and the lights were back on.

Leeteuk was holding Heechul as he slept. He stared off into space.

Then the room door slightly open.

He looked at the corner of his eyes and saw his mom coming to check on them.

Leeteuk closed his eyes quick and felt his mom lean over him and kiss Heechul on the head then him.

She pulled the cover close up to their necks and left out the room.

He opened his eyes and heard his mom and dad by the door talking.

Mom: "I guess Kyuhyun and Siwon left early this morning."

Dad: "Probley."

Mom: "I'll call later and see if they made it him fine."

Dad. "Mhh."

Leeteuk let out a big yawn and a hard stretch and throw his bag over his should.

Heechul: "Welcome back to school jail bait." Leeteuk did a small laugh.

 

Leeteuk: "I should have stayed home if I knew you weren't going to brush your teach." Donghae laughed. An patted Leeteuk on the shoulder.

 

Donghae: "Welcome back man." He smiled at Donghae.

 

Leeteuk: "Thanx."

The walked through the gates of the school and up the steps.

They got to the door and Siwon and Kyuhyun was walking out the doors.

Leeteuk stop stopped dry and so did Heechul.

Kyuhyun and Siwon stopped to.

All four of them made eye contact.

Leeteuk and Siwon faces were stiff they had no expression.

Leeteuk: "I see your face didn't bruise." He said in a smartass way. Then walked away. Heechul did a side smile and followed him. Donghae was so lost.

 

Donghae: "Since when do we talk to the student council???" He asked chasing after Leeteuk and Heechul.

Kyuhyun eyes followed Leeteuk.

Siwon did a side smile and walked away. And Kyuhyun followed.

The day went by slow as Leeteuk sat through classes.

He didn't know how he felt about tutoring.

He couldn't face Kyuhyun right know.

Weird feelings played at him.

When Kyuhyun chose Siwon Leeteuk had felt strange.

He felt like... He felt like well he didn't really know how it felt.

But it kinda hurt.

 

Kyuhyun: "Okay! You did really good in math. Let's move on to the next subject." He said looking down at the book.

 

Leeteuk realized that Kyuhyun was trying to avoid him.

Leeteuk threw his pencil down and got on the sofa and layed back.

Kyuhyun looked at him with a confusing face.

 

Kyuhyun: "What are you doing??? We're not done..." Leeteuk looked at him at the corner of his eyes. Leeteuk took a deep breath.

 

Leeteuk: "I talked to my dad after this week. You won't have to come." Kyuhyun looked up at him.

 

Kyuhyun: "What???"

 

Leeteuk: "Let me repeat since you couldn't hear the first time. Your fired."