~CHAPTER 2~

*~Schoolboy Love~*

It was really dark as Heechul walked home.

He though Siwon said he was gonna be home.

But no one answer the door.

He shrugged his shoulders and continued his walk home.

Out of the dark a black figure came running towards him knocking him over.

The figure stop and looked back at Heechul.

Figure: "Are you okay?" it ask in a caring way.

Heechul: "No. Watch it next time." he said standing to his feet.

Figure: "I'm sorry." he said nicely. "I have to go. You sure your okay."

Heechul: "I'm fine." he said with a rude voice and a sturdy nod. "Don't worry."

Man 1: "Stop him!" Heechul turned to look and saw two men come around a dark corner. "Stop him!" The man yelled again.

By the time Heechul turned back, the figure was gone.

Heechul: "Oh. Where did he go so fast." both of the men came up to Heechul out of breath.

Man 2: "Did you see his face." He asked out of breath leaning against man one.

Heechul: "No. I couldn't see it was too dark." they made noises while taking deep breaths. "But what did he do sir?" Heechul didn't know why he asked but something was just telling him too.

Man 1: "He took all of our money."

Heechul: "Did he steal it?"

Man 2: "No. He won it." Man 1 hits man 2 across the head. Heechul laugh to himself.

Heechul: "Well he's long gone now." He said looking at the men with a side smile.

Man 1:"Seem so. But what are you doing out here this late. Are you helping that scammer."

Heechul: "No sir. I'm on my way home. I live around here." He said pointing at a big house in the distance. 

Man 2: "Well you better get home. It's dangerous out here for boys that look like you."

Heechul: "Ha. Yes sir, right away sir." He gave them a small bow and walked past them until he notice something on the ground.

It was glittering in the light.

Heechul bent down and picked it up.

He lifted it to the light and his eyes grew big.

He hurried and puled out his cell phone.

And compared his cell phone hanger to the one off the ground.

Ah! The were the same.

Heechul: "But theres no way." he said softly.

They were custom made by him and Siwon.

"Did that guy drop this."

He thought.

"But that couldn't have been Siwon."

He turned and looked into the dark alley the two men were already gone.

"It couldn't have been him."

"Could it???"