*~Chapter 11~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Leeteuk layed in bed with the lights off and his radio was on.

It's You By: Super Junior was playing.

He started to think about what happen with him and Kyuhyun last night.

He couldn't believe he told Kyuhyun how he felt about him.

He hit his hand against his head.

And remembered that Kyuhyun last day was Friday and it was only Wednesday.

He avoided him at school today, their gonna be in the same room now.

Leeteuk sat up fast.

Leeteuk: "Dammit!!!"

 

Mom: "Leeteuk..." His mom knocked at his door calling his name. "Can I come in???"

 

Leeteuk: "Mhh..." Leeteuk's mom walked in. She had a sad look on her face. "What's the matter???" He asked laying back down.

 

Mom: "I made a care package for Kyuhyun." Can you bring it to him. Leeteuk's eyes grew big. He sat up fast.

 

Leeteuk: "A care package for what???" he said in a serious, worried voice.

 

Mom: "He got sick last night for staying outside in the cold so long." Leeteuk popped up, grabbed his jacket and started down the stairs. "Where are you going???"

 

Leeteuk: "To Kyuhyun."

 

Mom: "Alright well take the care package with you." His mom ran in the kitchen to get it while Leeteuk put on his shoes. "Here." He took it from her fast then out the door he went.


 

Kyuhyun: "No hyung... I'm fine." he said with a hard cough. "Don't come over."

 

Siwon: "It's fine I can come. I mean your parents aren't even there and your mom told me to take good care of you. I'm on my way."

 

Kyuhyun: "Hyung really. I don't want you to come. I just want to get some rest please." He said in a kind serious voice.

 

Siwon: "Well okay. But if you need anything please call."

 

Kyuhyun: "Okay hyung."

 

Siwon: "Alright."

 

Kyuhyun: "Alright hyung."

 

Siwon: "I'm serious."

 

Kyuhyun: "Bye hyung!!!"

 

Siwon: "Okay bye."

Kyuhyun hung the phone up.

The the door bell rung.

Kyuhyun slowly walked from the kitchen to the door.

He pressed the speaker button.

Kyuhyun: "Who is it???" No one answered. He looked at the screen and saw a hand holding up a care package. Kyuhyun smiled. "Hyung I told you not to come." he sad opening the door.Then he stopped and stood stiff as a board. Leeteuk stood in front of him will a smug look on his face.

 

Leeteuk: "Aren't you gonna invite me in." He said in a soft mean voice. Kyuhyun moved to the side and let him in. "My mom sent you this." He said handing the care package to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun:"Thank you." He stared at Leeteuk. "Why are you here???" He said in a cold voice as he walked towards the kitchen.

 

As he placed the care package on the table he felt arms go around his waist.

Kyuhyun jumped and caught goose bumps all over his body.

The good ones not the bad ones.

He was about to pull away when but Leeteuk's grip got tighter.

 

Leeteuk: "Don't pull away. Just give me a few minutes." Kyuhyun. stop moving.

 

Kyuhyun: "Why are you doing this??? We are just gonna get more confused." He said grabbing at Leeteuk's arm and pushed him away and started to walk up stairs.

 

Leeteuk: "Wait." He said running up behind Kyuhyun and grabbing his hand. "I'll wait." he said softly. Kyuhyun made a confuse face.

 

Kyuhyun: "What are you talking about???" He said turning looking at Leeteuk. Leeteuk looked at him with  a serious face. Leeteuk took a deep breath.

 

Leeteuk: "I'll wait... I'll wait tell you get over Siwon." he said turning away from Kyuhyun. A smile slowly crept over Kyuhyun's face. "I'm really sorry about yesterday. I over reacted. I really thought you were gonna choose me. I'm so stupid." He said rubbing his hand through his hair. "I'm sorry." he said softly. Kyuhyun grabbing Leeteuk's hand. And Leeteuk turn and looked at him.

 

Kyuhyun: "Don't worry about it???" he said with a bigger smile. "I've been forgave you. I should be the one saying sorry. I really didn't know you felt that way about me. Leeteuk I like you to but I still care a lot about Siwon Hyung. I really don't want to ask you to wait, but if you want I will accept." Leeteuk gave him a line smile.

He wanted to fell happy that Kyuhyun kinda except him.

But why was he still stuck on Siwon.

Hadn't Siwon told him yet...

 

Leeteuk: "Okay." He hugged Leeteuk. "I should go." He said pushing Kyuhyun away softly.

 

Kyuhyun: "No... Well I mean you just got here." Leeteuk looked at him in a cute (aww you nasty way.) Kyuhyun laughed and pushed Leeteuk's shoulder. "Not like that." Leeteuk did a side smile.

 

Kyuhyun put on a DVD.

Leeteuk came out the kitchen with junk food.

He sat down and Kyuhyun plopped down next to him.

Kyuhyun: "What's this???" He said looking down at the tray and making a face at some porridge, Kimichi, rice, and orange juice.

 

Leeteuk: "That's your snack. You should see what she packed you for dinner. " Leeteuk did a small laugh as he took a big bite of his sandwich. Kyuhyun pushed the tray away.

 

Kyuhyun: "I don't want this." He said folding his arms and sitting back. And did a pouting face. He looked over at Leeteuk's sandwich. Leeteuk was watching the movie as he turned slightly and saw Kyuhyun drooling. 

 

Leeteuk: "Want a bite???" He said hold the sandwich close to Kyuhyun's face.

 

Kyuhyun: "Really???" Leeteuk smiled and gave him a nod. Right when he was about to take a bite leeteuk pulled it away.

 

Leeteuk: "Sike..." he said letting out a loud laugh and finished eating the sandwich. Kyuhyun mumbled something under his breath. "What??? What was that???" he asked in a playful way still laughing.

 

Kyuhyun: "I said your an !!!" He yelled at Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk: "I know now eat you porridge." he said in a teasing way. They reached for the same glass at the same time. "This is mine sicky-ma-gee. That's yours sitting on your tray." 

 

Kyuhyun: "Oops'!!!" Leeteuk looked at him.

 

Leeteuk: "What do you mean oops'!!! Who oops'???!!!"

 

Kyuhyun: "I drunk out of that cup." Leeteuk face turned red.

 

Leeteuk: "You did what!!!" Kyuhyun started to laugh at him.

 

Kyuhyun: Maybe you should start eating the porridge." He said hold the bowl and spoon near Leeteuk's face still laughing. Leeteuk ran to the bathroom and started to rinse out his mouth. Kyuhyun followed behind him and stood in the door way. "That's not gonna work." He said coughing. "As we speak the bug we call the common cold is spreading throw you body." Leeteuk gave him a side glance. Then slammed the door in his face and locked it. Kyuhyun smiled and knocked at the door. "Leeteuk Hyung!!! Don't worry I'll take care of you. Just like you took care of me."