+(Chapter 21)+

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Leeteuk walked out the flowershop first with a single rose in his hand and a blue box with a red ribbon around it.

Kangin walked out right behind him and dusted off his brand new uniform. 

Leeteuk smiled at his suit up cousin.

Leeteuk: "All this because of Sungmin." He nodded and made -I'm impressed face-

Kangin laughed under his breath.

Then looked at Leeteuk with a badass side smile.

Kangin: "Don't give me that. If it was Kyuhyun you'd be doing the same thing." He said softly as he fixed his tie then took the rose and box from him.

Leeteuk nodded his head in agreement.

Leeteuk: "Truuue! But that's because Kyuhyun is my first love." He said putting on a sweet smile as they started towards school. "Sungmin isn't yours!" He teased.

Kangin spaced out on that comment.

Thoughts flashed through his head.

Of the person who captured his heart many years ago.

Kangin: "Well that was many years ago I was young and dumb then. Besides Sungmin is way more important to me now." He said snapping back to reality.

Leeteuk put on a soft smile.

As the December breeze hit his face.

Leeteuk: "I don't care what you say. Nobody can get over their first love. Not even a tough guy like you." He said pushing at Kangin' shoulder playfully.

Kangin ignored Leeteuk.

He looked down at the rose and box.

What Leeteuk was saying was true.

There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't think about his first love.

Execept for when he's with Sungmin. 

He forgets all his troubles when he's with him.

Everything that bothered him.

He smiled a little at the thoughts of Sungmin and him being together from now on.

as far as he was concern Sungmin was maybe gonna actually be his first love.

Sungmin actually loved him back.

As they got closer to the gates they seen a huge crowd in front of the gates.

Then Leeteuk and Kangin heard Sungmin's voice.

Sungmin: "You jerk! You don't deserve to come to this school! I should kick you for what you did to my oppa!"

Kangin and Leeteuk pushed through the crowd.

When they got to the front Kyuhyun was holding back Sungmin.

And Donghae and Siwon was holding back Heechul.

Heechul wasn't talking.

He just want to get to Yesung.

He was trying his hardest but Donghae and Siwon was to strong.

Kangin walked up in front of Sungmin.

Sungmin stopped and lucked up at him.

Kangin expression was strong.

Sungmin was about to say something but Kangin took his hand and pulled him along.

Heechul stopped as Leeteuk walked in front of him.

Leeteuk: "Let's go." he said angryly without looking at Yesung and walked through the gates.

Heechul mean mugged Yesung and followed behind and the other went behind.