*~Chapter 14~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

When they got to the camp ground they got straight to work.

Putting up the tents were Donghae and Eunhyuk job.

Finding firewood and catching fish for dinner.

 

Kyuhyun: "Hyung, Let's go find firewood!!!" He said with a big smile.

 

Siwon: "Mhh... Let's go..." he said with a sweet smile.

Leeteuk looked down at Heechul.

Who was getting stuff out his bags.

Heechul eyes were sad but his face was mad as he watched Siwon and Kyuhyun.

Leeteuk took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair.

 

Leeteuk: "Why don't me and you go get the firewood." Heechul jerked his head up. 

 

Kyuhyun: "But me and Hyung..."

 

Leeteuk: "Stop crying and be a man... Let's go." He said pulling Kyuhyun in the wood with him.

 

Heechul watched them as the disappeared into the brush.

Siwon looked at him and smiled.

Heechul stood to his feet.

Siwon: "You ready..." before he can finish Heechul already had the fishing poles in his hands and going down the path. "Wait..." he said running behind Heechul.

 

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk set up the tents.

They teased each other and chased each other around tell they got tired.

Donghae sat down next to Eunhyuk out of breath.

Donghae: "Here." He said handing Eunhyuk a bottle of water.

Eunhyuk: "Thanx." He said with a sweet smile. Donghae smiled back and they both looked away and took a drink of water.

Eunhyuk took a deep breath and layed back.

Donghae sat his water down and did the same.

Eunhyuk closed his eyes as the breeze kicked in.

Donghae watched as the sun glared off of Eunhyuk's face and the wind blew through his hair.

His hearted started going crazy.

He started move his lips toward Eunhyuk's lips.

Eunhyuk opened his eyes and side glanced at Donghae.

Donghae hurried and moved away.

Eunhyuk: "What's the matter???"

Donghae: "Nothing..." he said breathing slowly to make sure Eunhyuk didn't notice. Eunhyuk sat up on his elbow and moved close to Donghae. He place his free hand on Donghae's chest.

Eunhyuk: "Thanx for inviting me." Donghae looked down at his hand did a small gulp.

Donghae: "It's okay." he said nervously. "I really wanted you here." his eyes went big and he popped up. "What I meant was we had room so..." Eunhyuk laughed and pulled Donghae into a sweet kiss. a few seconds he pulled away from Donghae slowly.

Eunhyuk: "I know what you meant." he said sweetly then pulled him back into a kiss.

 

 

 

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun walked through the woods picking up sticks.

Leeteuk was holding them and Kyuhyun was picking them up.

Kyuhyun didn't speak to Leeteuk and Leeteuk didn't pay any mind to him.

As they walked ahead they heard something coming towards them.

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun stop and stood still...

They didn't now which way the noise we're coming from.

Leeteuk dropped the sticks and pulled Kyuhyun in some brush and they sat down.

They waited to see what was going to pass but the noise started to sound like it was moving further away.

Kyuhyun: "Is it gone." he whispered in a shaky voice. Leeteuk took a deep breath.

 

Leeteuk: "Let's wait for a bit. Just to make sure..." he said softly back to him.

 

Kyuhyun: "Umm... Leeteuk Hyung..."

 

Leeteuk: "Yeah???" he said looking at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun: "Umm... Your hand." He said looking down.

 

Leeteuk hurried and pulled his hand away from Kyuhyun hand.

 

Leeteuk: "You were shaking so I thought..." he started to stutter... "Whatever... You need to man up sometimes." he said moving back into his bad voice.

 

Kyuhyun: "Yeah okay." he said doing a soft laugh and a cute smile.

 

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and stood up from the brushes.

He looked down at Kyuhyun and made a face.

 

Leeteuk: "I rather get eaten alive then hide out with you. And what are you wearing perfume. Your a man dammit smell like one. Go rub some dirt under your armpit or something..." He said walking away from Kyuhyun and picking up the sticks he had dropped.

 

Kyuhyun: "Well noone told you to save me." he said following behind him. Leeteuk did a smart laugh.

 

Leeteuk: "Ha! Save you I was saving that animal. If it would have ate you he would have turned into a sissy." Kyuhyun made a face at him and started back towards the camp. "Where you going this is not enough sticks. "

 

Kyuhyun: "You do it. You don't need a sissy's help!!!" he said walking away.

 

Leeteuk: "Fine!!! Your right!!! Go be clean somewhere else!!! This is a man's world here..." He yelled behind.

Leeteuk gather more sticks.

The sun was starting to set.

and it seems as he found enough.

So he decided to head back to the camp.

 

Leeteuk: "A man's world... What the hell was I thinking..." He said to himself... He squinted his face and let out a big sigh. "Should I tell him I'm sorry.... No..... That would be weird... Should I"

 

He stop in his tracks and saw Kyuhyun sitting on the ground.

He ran next to his side.

Leeteuk: "Are you okay???" he asked him roughly. Looked at him with angry eyes.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm fine." he said in a hard voice. Leeteuk watch the pain expression as he touched his ankle.

 

Leeteuk: "No your not... What happen to your ankle???"

 

Kyuhyun: "Nothing... I trip that's all... But I can walk." He said trying to get to his feet but falling back down... Looked at him with sorry eyes.

 

Leeteuk: "Get on." He softly turning his back to him. Kyuhyun made a face.

 

Kyuhyun: "No!" Leeteuk rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

Leeteuk: "It's either that or... I think I heard that noise again back there... It seems like it was coming back this way."

 

Kyuhyun: "OKAY!!!" he said in a fast way. "I'll get on but only cause you begged." Leeteuk rolled his eyes and did a soft smile. As he climbed on.

 

Leeteuk got a tight grip on Kyuhyun still holding the sticks.

 

Leeteuk: "You got it???" he asked softly.

 

Kyuhyun: "Mhh..."

 

They were silent on the way back to the camp.

Then Kyuhyun slowly lowered his head on Leeteuk's shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun: "Leeteuk Hyung..."

 

Leeteuk: "Hmm???"

 

Kyuhyun: "How can such a cold person have such a warm back." Leeteuk smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "Because... The person on their back is the one that make's it warm." (meaning Kyuhyun is making him nerves.)

 

Kyuhyun: "What does that mean???" Leeteuk did a small laugh.

 

Leeteuk: "Nothing Kyuhyun... Nothing..."

 


 

Heechul sat at the edge of the peer silent watching his line in the water.

Siwon sat next to him hold .

He peeked at Heechul and let out a small sigh.

Siwon: "What's wrong???" he asked softly.

Heechul: "DON"T ASK ME SUCH A STUPID QUESTION!!!!" he yelled. Siwon closed his eyes and let out another sigh.

Siwon: "Your gonna scare away the fish."

Heechul: "Damn the fish."

Siwon: "The fish is our dinner." he was trying to make a point but Heechul didn't care.

Heechul: "Damn Dinner."

Siwon: "Heechul..."

Heechul: "Siwon do you have feelings for Kyuhynii."

Siwon: "Kyuhyun."

Heechul: "I DON"T CARE!!!! FUTON, KYUHYUN whatever!!!! DO YOU HAVE FEELS FOR HIM!!!!"

Heechul looked at Siwon with angry eyes.

Siwon stared back his eyes were calm.

He took a deep breath.

Siwon: "No Heechul. I don't. Heechul you don't know the history between us..."

Heechul: "You do know he likes you right."

Siwon: "I know."

Heechul: "You do know that Leeteuk likes him right???"

Siwon went silent.

Then Heechul know.

Heechul: "Ohhh... I can't believe you." He said turn his head and throwing down his fishing pole. "You don't want Leeteuk to be with Kyuhyun so your letting him hold on to his feels for you!!!! Classic..." Siwon didn't answer. "WHY???!!!! Why be se evil!!!! Why!!!"

Siwon: "BECAUSE!!!" He yelled. "Because I was the only on that Kyuhyun trusted. I was the only one that he called when he needed something. It felt good to really be needed by someone. And I was always needed by Kyuhyun tell Leeteuk showed up!!!" he said looking away from Heechul. Heechul did a side smile and stood to his feet. Siwon looked up at him. "Your not gonna tell them are you???" he asked hurrying to his feet.

Heechul: "No cause I can't hurt Leeteuk. But your gonna hurt Kyuhyun. Tell him that we're dating." he starting to walk away.

Siwon: "I can't not yet!!!" he yelled. Heechul stop. It felt like a arrow went through his heart. He turned and looked at Siwon.

Heechul: "Are you being serious??? Your not gonna tell him."

Siwon: "I can't I'm not ready. Not yet." he said with serious eyes. Heechul looked down at the ground and the back a Siwon.

Heechul: "Is that you final answer???" he asked with a small gulp.

Siwon: "Heechul I..."

Heechul: "I understand. Remember you chose this not me." he said in a angry voice.

Siwon: "I didn't say we we're breaking up."

Heechul: "Yes you did..." and he walked away. Siwon wanted to chase after him but he didn't know what Heechul would do to him with no witness around in the woods where a person can be left for dead and never found. Siwon rubbed his hand through his hair and made a frustrating face.

Siwon: "Damn!!!"

 

 

 

Y'all Comments Keep me so Motivated...

Please Keep Commenting!!!

Plz!!! :~)

THANX FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!