~Chapter 1~

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Leeteuk walked in from the house from the camping trip.

And dropped his bag by the door.

He could hear his parents talking to someone in the kitchen,

He walked slowly around the corner and a big smile crept up on his face.

Mom: "Ah! Welcome back honey."

Leeteuk ignored his mom as Kangin stood to his feet.

Kangin had a smirk on his face.

Kangin: "Yo." Leeteuk ran and jumped in his ares and rapped his legs around Kangin and hugged him tight.

 

Leeteuk: "Your finally out you big lug!" He pat Kangin back and got down. Kangin smiled.

 

Kangin: "Yea. Finally! I was excited when I found out I was moving here though." Leeteuk looked at his dad. Then at his mom. Then back at Kangin. Another big smile crept over his face then he jumped back in Kangin's arms.

 

Leeteuk: "WHAT!!! FOR REAL!!! AWW MAN THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!" He pat Kangin on the shoulders and got down. He looked at his dad. "How long is he sating for???" Leeteuk's dad leaned back in his chair.

 

Dad: "Until the end of the school year." Leeteuk's big smile came back.

Leeteuk: "Really???!!!"

 

Kangin: "Really!!!"

 

Leeteuk: "Well welcome man. They guys are gonna be happy to see you." Leeteuk picks up his bags and helps him to the guest room next to his room. "I guess this is your room for now on." He smiled.

 

Kangin: "Yeah I guess." He said taking a bag from Leeteuk with a smile.

 

Leeteuk: "I'll help you unpack." Kangin gave him a nod and a smile.

 

Kangin: "Thanx!" Leeteuk smiled. Then they started to unpack.

They unpacked all Kangin stuff slowly as they talked.

And caught up with what they've been missing out of each others life.

They laugh and caught up on old times.

Then...

Kangin: "So Leeteuk. You still stacking up ladies???" Kangin laugh. But Leeteuk tensed up.

 

Leeteuk: "Ladies. Ha!" He said with a nervous laugh. "Psh. Of course I wouldn't be Leeteuk without a women on my arm." Leeteuk turned around and made a face. Kangin smiled.

 

Kangin: "True. That wouldn't be like you." Leeteuk did a nerves smile and nodes.

 

Leeteuk: "Yeah!"Then Kyuhyun's face flashed through his head.

 

 

Kyuhyun: "What do you mean he's staying here?!" he yelled. "No way he can't I'm not baby sitting him. Are you kidding no. Well when are you coming home?! Well let him wait tell then. Mom! Dad! No, I don't need any company for sure not his. FINE!" Then he slammed the on the table.

 

He looked at Sungmin who was sitting a cross the table from him.

He looked at Sungmin who had his head looking down.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and rubbed a hand through his hair.

Then looked back up at Sungmin.

Sungmin: "I've been sleeping on the sofa since I got here. I didn't know which room was free to sleep in." he said in a soft shy voice. As he kept his head down and played with his fingers.

 

Kyuhyun: "Aish!!! All of them are!!! Just go pick..." Sungmin gave him a small nod and started up the stairs. He notice Sungmin was struggle with his bags and he started to feel bad and stood to his feet. "Damn." He said softly to himself. "Wait. I'll help you." He took a bag from Sungmin and led him to the room across from his. "Use this one. It has pretty much everything I have." He said opening the door. "I'll help you unpack." he said placing Sungmin's bag on the bed and started to open it. Sungmin jumped out of shy mode and ran to close the bag.

 

Sungmin: "No!" He said slamming the bag shut. He looked up at Kyuhyun and he saw him making a face. "Oh! I mean I can do it." he said with a smile, going back to shy mode. Kyuhyun nodded.

 

Kyuhyun: "Okay fine whatever." He started out the door. Sungmin took a deep breath and went into relax mode. "Oh!" He said turning back around. Sungmin popped up.

 

Sungmin: "Yeah?"

 

Kyuhyun: "What happen earlier on the phone with my parents. It was no offenses to you. It's just..."

 

Sungmin: "No need to say more I totally understand. People like to stay..."

 

Kyuhyun: "They always never tell me anything. I always..."

 

Sungmin: "Home on their own and relax. It's totally..."

 

Kyuhyun: "Have to find out late or never. I just wanted you to know..."

 

Sungmin: "Understandable. Didn't take..."

 

Kyuhyun: "I didn't mean anything by it to you."

 

Sungmin: "It to heart." They talked over each other. Both finishing together. He did a nerves laugh. "Uhh. Like I said it's fine. But thanx. I would like to finish my unpacking."

 

Kyuhyun: "Yeah of course. Sorry."

 

Sungmin: "No it's fine." He said with a small smile.

 

Kyuhyun: "Okay well I'll check on you later."

 

Sungmin: "Okay. Get some rest." Kyuhyun nodded and closed the door. He did a small sigh and open the bag back up. Kyuhyun bursted back into the door and he hurried and close the bag again and started doing jumping jacks.

 

Kyuhyun: "Oh!" he stopped talking and looked at Sungmin. "Are you okay?" He said making a face at him.

 

Sungmin: "Yeah of course. Just getting in my days exercise." he said with a smile.

 

Kyuhyun: "Well okay just don't over work yourself."

 

Sungmin: "Ah! Okay thanx!" Kyuhyun started to close the door.

 

Kyuhyun: "Oh! Let me know if you need anything. Okay."

 

Sungmin: "Okay." He said with a nod still jumping up and down. Kyuhyun closed the door and Sungmin dropped to the floor."Ahh!!!" He screamed out of breath."That guy is something. Ahhh..." he opened his bag. "Didn't want him to see my collection." He said with a cute laugh and a simple minded smile. "Hehe."