*~Chapter 7~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Leeteuk looked up at Kyuhyun.

And stared at him.

Kyuhyun looked up at Leeteuk.

He looked behind him then turned back at Leeteuk.

Kyuhyun: "What's wrong???"

 

Leeteuk: "Shh..." He said putting up his hand. He got up off his and moved in closer to Kyuhyun's face.

 

Kyuhyun: "What are you doing???" His heart started to race. And he did a small gulp. Then Leeteuk slapped him beside his head. "Oww!!!!"

 

Leeteuk: "Damn I missed." He said taking a bite of his burger after sitting back down. Kyuhyun looked at him with angry eyes. Leeteuk looked up at him and saw his expression. "What???" He said with his mouth full of food. "There was a fly on you." Kyuhyun throw his books at him.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm going get a drink of water." He said making a face at Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk: "Oww!!! Those books hurt more then that slap." He yelled behind him. Then bit a bigger piece of burger and stuck his toung out at Kyuhyun as he closed the door behind him.

 

 

Leeteuk's Mom: "Come in!!! Come in... Kyuhyun honey you have a friend here to see you."

 

Kyuhyun: "Coming!!!" He walked down the stairs and near the door entrance. "Oh... Hyung??? Did you have a hard time finding them." Taking the bag from Siwon.

 

 

 

Siwon: "No they were right where you said they were." he said with a smile. Kyuhyun gave Siwon a smile then a full bow.

 

Kyuhyun: "Thank you hyung."

 

Siwon: "You welcome. I'll go now." He bowed to Leeteuk's mom then turned to leave.

Leeteuk's Mom: "No! Stay for a bit." She said pulling Siwon into the house and leading him into the kitchen. "Sit ... Sit.. Both of you I'll put on some tea and I just finish baking cookies. I was gonna send them home with Kyuhyun, Leeteuk doesn't like sweets." Siwon smiled at her then looked at Kyuhyun who was smiling at Leeteuk's mom. He looked at Siwon.

 

Kyuhyun: "Don't worry she makes the best cookies!!!" He said rubbing his stomach. Siwon smiled and nodded.

 

A minute or 2 later.

Leeteuk came down the stairs.

 

Leeteuk: "It doesn't take that long to get water Kyu..." He stopped dry when he saw Siwon sitting in his kitchen. He looked at his mom. "Alright now this is where I drew the line." Now you let the president in here to. What next are you two gonna hold the student council meetings here too."

 

Kyuhyun: "Don't tempt me."

 

Siwon: "That sounds like a good idea" He said looking at Kyuhyun nodding his head up and down. Then looking back at Leeteuk with a cute smile.

Leeteuk's Mom: "Oh!!! That would be nice!!!" Leeteuk looked at his mom quick.

 

Leeteuk: "Mom!!!"

 

Leeteuk's mom: "What all I said was that would be nice. Maybe that's what you need to be doing hanging out with positive people instead of curly and Moe." Leeteuk rolled his eyes and sat in the chair across from Siwon.

 

Leeteuk: "I thought you were just dropping some books over then leaving."

 

Kyuhyun: "He was then, your mom asked him to stay for some tea and cookies." he said with a smile. Leeteuk looked at the corner of his eyes at Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk: "Oh! Theres that fly again!!!" He said pointing in the air.

 

Kyuhyun: "What???!!! Where???!!!" Leeteuk took one hand out of his pocket, reached over the table and slapped Kyuhyun on top of his head again. 

 

Leeteuk: "There!!!" Kyuhyun gripped his head and rubbed it. He looked at Leeteuk and gave him and evil expression.

 

Kyuhyun: "Oww!!! That hurt!!!" Leeteuk did a smart smile.

 

Leeteuk: "Next time don't answer if I wasn't talking to you." He said with the smile still on his face. Kyuhyun stuck his toung at Leeteuk, still rubbing his head. Leeteuk's dad walked behind him then slapped him hard behind his head. He jumped and caught his head. "Ahh!!! Dad!!!!"

 

Leeteuk's Dad: "Are you okay Kyuhyun???"

 

Kyuhyun: "Yes sir." He said with a smile looking at Leeteuk's dad. Then he turned to Leeteuk and started laughing at him silently. Siwon watched as he seen how playful Kyuhyun was with Leeteuk. And he wondered why it didn't bother him.

 

Leeteuk's dad: "Honey tie this for me." Leeteuk's mom turns to him and does up his tie. "Oh! And I put your dress out on the bed." She smiled then kissed him on the cheek. Leeteuk rubbed his head one more time the grabbed a banana from the middle of the table.

 

Leeteuk: "Where you two going tonight???" He said taking a big bit. His dad looked at him.

 

Leeteuk's dad: "The Palace its a new hotel that just open up and I'm going to take your mother out to dinner there." Leeteuk shook his head.

 

Leeteuk: "Ahh okay cool have fun." he said taking another bite.

 

Leeteuk's Dad: "We're not gonna be back tonight because there is a storm rolling in. So make sure all the doors are look and set the alarm. "Oh and Dumb and dumber are allowed to come sleep only cause your mother..." Leeteuk's mom nudged his dad. "You mother and I don't want you here alone."

Leeteuk smiled and ran upstairs to call Donghae and Heechul.

Then he ran back down stairs hold his hand over the phone.

 

Leeteuk: "Donghae can't make it but Heechul can. Please dad." he said dropping his bad boy act and putting on a cute face.

 

Dad: "Yeah sure why not." He said taking a deep breath.

 

Leeteuk: "He said yeah hurry and get here." he hung up the phone. "Alright he's on his way." Putting his bad boy mode on again.

 

Dad: "I thought at least the smart one would have been here to stop you two from doing something crazy but if I leave you two alone I won't have a house when I get back."

 

Leeteuk: "Dad us and the house will be fine."

 

Dad: "It's not you I'm worried about, it's the house."

 

Mom: "I got it!" Leeteuk's mom said coming from down stairs putting on her earrings. "Kyuhyun could sleep over and they could get more studying done that way. I'll call your parents!!!"

 

Leeteuk: "No mom bad idea!!! Mom bad idea."

 

Kyuhyun: "Ms. Park its fine I don't think..."

 

Dad: "Then it's settle." Leeteuk's dad hit him on the shoulder hard. "Kyuhyun stays here tonight."

 

Mom: "Oh and Siwon!!!" who was chomping down on some cookies and drinking some tea. "You can stay to if you like. I'll call your parents also. Give me the number." Siwon choked on a piece of cookie.

Siwon: "No that's okay!!!" he said coughing.

Mom: "Nonsense give me the number." She said kindly and put a pen and paper next to him. "It's gonna be like a sleep over." She said Happily.

 

Leeteuk: "Yay..." he said with a sad face and slouched down in a chair. "Its going to be a long night!!!"