*Chapter 17*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Sorry I took so long with updates.

I really wanted to do this chapter right.

I think all of you will be please.

This chapter will be the end of Story One.

We will be moving into Story Two.

New Characters will be added and a new couple hope everyone keeps reading on!!!

ENJOY!!! ^^

 

 

Kyuhyun woke up to find Leeteuk laying next to him asleep.

He moved the towel from his head and put it next to him.

He smiled at Leeteuk's sleeping face.

He moved his hand to Leeteuk's face and ran his hand down Leeteuk cheek.

Leeteuk moved a little and opened his eyes.

Kyuhyun smiled at him.

Leeteuk popped up.

Leeteuk: "Are you okay???" he said in a caring voice. Kyuhyun sat up and caught his head. "Don't push yourself." Leeteuk said grabbing his shoulders so he wouldn't fall back hard if he passed out. Kyuhyun pushed away his softly.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm fine." He said with a soft smile.

 

Leeteuk: "Well you don't look it!!! And what where you doing sleeping out there!!! You could have died if I wasn't here. And another thing..."

 

Kyuhyun: "Did you know???" Leeteuk stop yelling and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

There was a painful expression on his face now.

He stared down at the cover that covered his legs.

 

Leeteuk: "Know about what???"

 

Kyuhyun looked up at Leeteuk slowly.

A tear rolled down his face.

 

Kyuhyun: "Am I just a toy to all of you. Do you all sit up and laugh at me at night and make plans to tear my heart apart. All you and your two friends turned Siwon Hyung into a monster." A flash of lighting went across the sky and the rain started to fall hard. "Was this your plan to take me down no matter what." Leeteuk had a confusing look on his face. He didn't know why Kyuhyun was saying this but. He looked in Kyuhyun's eyes.

 

Leeteuk: "Did Siwon tell you about him and Heechul??? Is that why you slept outside last night???"

 

Kyuhyun: "So you knew???" He said looking at Leeteuk with evil eyes.

 

Leeteuk: "That Heechul and Siwon was dating... Yeah I knew." Kyuhyun made a face at him.

 

Kyuhyun: "Don't play dumb!!!" He yelled. Leeteuk got startled for a minute. "You know the whole time didn't you!!! I know you hated me but I never knew you would go so low."

 

Leeteuk: "What are you talking about???" Leeteuk shook it off. "You need to rest your talking none sense. I'll be back later to check on you." He started to get up to leave out the tent.

 

Kyuhyun: "Yea run away. Run away like you always do you'd hate to face me now after you did such a thing." Leeteuk stop. And looked back at him and mad a angry face. And grabbed him by his shirt collar. His face was serious now.

 

Leeteuk: "I would never do that to you. I like you to much to hurt you." Leeteuk stop talking and realized what he had said. Kyuhyun smiled. Leeteuk let go of his shirt and moved away.

 

Kyuhyun: "I know. I always knew how you felt. I just wanted to make sure you still felt the same." he put Leeteuk's hand up to his chest. "You feel that???" Leeteuk looked at him surprised. "It's going crazy for you. It's telling me I made you want to long and it wait to long. it's telling it was tired of that one side love." he leaned closer to Leeteuk's face. "It's telling me it want's to be loved back... By you..."

Then he pulled Leeteuk into a sweet kiss.

Leeteuk hesitated for a bit then started to kiss back.

He rapped his arms around Kyuhyun waist and pulled him onto his lap.

Leeteuk ran his hands up Kyuhyun's sides under his shirt.

The rain begin to pick up, the wind grew stronger, and thunder rumbled through the sky.

Leeteuk stopped moving his hands.

Kyuhyun pulled back slowly from Leeteuk's soft warm lips.

Kyuhyun: "What's the matter???" Leeteuk smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "We shouldn't do this tonight. Your still sick and I'm pretty sure..." He sneezed... "I'm about to get sick too." Kyuhyun smiled.

 

Kyuhyun: "Your right. And I'm sorry." he said softly. Leeteuk smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "No it's fine I could have pushed away at anytime." Kyuhyun laughed. "Well get some rest I'll check on you in the morning."He got up to leave out but Kyuhyun grabbed his arm.

 

Kyuhyun: "Why don't you sleep here tonight." Leeteuk made a face and did a side smile.

 

Leeteuk: "Don't tell me your scared of a little storm." he laughed a little. Kyuhyun pushed his arm away.

 

Kyuhyun: "Ha! No... Men aren't scared of anything." A big boom went through the sky and Kyuhyun jumped and pulled the covers up again him.

Leeteuk didn't take it as a joke anymore.

Kyuhyun was a really scared.

He sat down next to him and saw he was shaking.

He slowly placed his arm around Kyuhyun shoulder and pulled him close to him.

Kyuhyun quickly rapped his arms around  Leeteuk and buried his head into Leeteuk's chest.

 

Kyuhyun: "Plea...Please... Don't Leave me." his voice shake.

 

Leeteuk: "I'll never leave you Kyuhyun. I'm sorry I just tried to. I'm sorry." he said softly, kissing Kyuhyun gently on the head.

 

A few minutes later Kyuhyun had calmed down.

Him an Leeteuk were laying down now.

He looked over at Leeteuk and smiled.

Kyuhyun: "I'm sorry I over reacted like that." Leeteuk looked at him with a serious expression.

 

Leeteuk: "Why did you acted like that???" he asked hard. Kyuhyun looked away.

 

Kyuhyun: "I don't wanna talk about that now." he said taking a deep breath and turning on his side away from Leeteuk. "Let's just sleep."

 

Leeteuk's eyes looked worried but he didn't wanna ruin the moment that just happened.

He had finally got Kyuhyun's heart all to himself.

He was now the one Kyuhyun decided to love.

Leeteuk turn to his side and pushed clothes to Kyuhyun and rapped his arm around Kyuhyun's waist.

Then pulled into him.

 

Leeteuk: "Your right let's just sleep. Hay Kyuhyun." he said softly.

 

Kyuhyun: "Yea. Hyung what is it???" he said half asleep.

 

Leeteuk: "School is going to be a killer since finals are coming up."

 

Kyuhyun: "Yea. I know right, but you will get through it. I'll be there every step of the way." Leeteuk yawned.

 

Leeteuk: "I know."

 

Kyuhyun: "Well then what are you worried about???" he said dozing off.

 

Leeteuk: "I don't know its just I feel something is about to happen???..." He was about to keep talking be then he heard Kyuhyun's breathing slowly down. He looked over Kyuhyun shoulder and he was sound to sleep. He smiled. "Well what ever this feeling is I promise it won't get in the way of us." he said softly then kissed Kyuhyun on the head and went to sleep too.

Kyuhyun eyes open slowly.

What Leeteuk was just say was it meant for him.

And his secrets that he's been hiding from his family and friends.

He couldn't tell Leeteuk.

He didn't wanna hide them either.

He nodded and decided to tell him when the time came.

He put his hand over Leeteuk's and dozed off again.