(Chapter 4)

*~Schoolboy Love~*

 

Leeteuk and Kangin walked slowly down the street.

Kangin: "So what are we gonna do tonight?" he asked in a exciting voice.

 

Leeteuk: "Not to much. We're gonna go see a movie with some friends." he said taking in a deep breath and letting it out slow.

 

Kangin: "Ahh." a smile grew across his face slowly. "Girls?!" Leeteuk laughed a little.

 

Leeteuk: "Sadly no." Kangin smile dropped slowly.

 

Kangin: "Oh. Who then?" he asked kicking at a rock. Leeteuk looked at him.

 

Leeteuk: Someone very important to me." he said with a smile then looked back straight. Kangin tilted his head a little.

 

Kangin" "Ah. But you said we weren't going see girls." Leeteuk looked at him again. Kangin eyes grew big. "Oh! Oh! Okay. Okay..." he looked at Leeteuk. "I'm okay with that. As long as they don't touch me or think of me that way." Leeteuk laughed.

 

Leeteuk: "Kyuhyun's not like that and from what I hear his cousin isn't like that either." Kangin nodded.

 

They went silent.

Then a few seconds later.

Kangin started to laugh to himself.

Leeteuk looked at him.

Leeteuk: "What is it?" Kangin looked at him as he started to laugh even harder.

 

Kangin: "So that's why you didn't wanna bunk with me." Leeteuk smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "Nope. I just thought you were tired of sleeping with guys." he said as he started to laugh. Kangin stop laughing and looked at him.

 

Kangin: "That's not funny." he said with a low pissed voice. Leeteuk just laughed even harder. He rapped his arm around Leeteuk's neck and put him in a head lock. "Haha! How do u like that!" Leeteuk smiled.

 

Leeteuk: ""Let go." he said in a calm voice.

 

Kangin: "You know the rules. You know I can't do that. Tap out!" he said in a hard voice to Leeteuk as he smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "You know I can't do that." Leeteuk said in his calm voice again with a smile.

 

He struggled to get out of Kangin's grip.

 

Voice off the side: "What are you two doing?" They both looked up to see Kyuhyun and Sungmin watching them with curious faces.

 

Leeteuk pushes Kangin away from him and cleared his throat.

Kangin stood up straight and fixed his clothes.

 

Leeteuk: "Uhh... Nothing we were just messing around." Leeteuk said with a soft laugh.

 

Kangin: "Yeah." he said after Leeteuk.

 

Kyuhyun: "Yea we realized that." he said with a soft laugh.

 

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun eyes met.

They started to smile like idiots at each other.

Kangin looked at them and did a side smile.

He cleared his throat to get their attention.

Leeteuk snapped out his trance and looked at him.

 

Leeteuk: "What?"

 

Kangin: "Are you going to introduce me or not?" Leeteuk smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "Oh. Yeah. Kyuhyun this is my cousin Kangin. Kangin this is Kyuhyun he my... Uhh..."

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm his tutor." he said with a soft smile. Kangin smiled.

 

Kangin: "Tutor huh?" he said looking at Leeteuk. "Nice to meet you Kyuhyun."

 

Kyuhyun: "Nice to meet you too." Kangin looked at Sungmin. Who was staring at him. Motionless.

 

Kangin: "And... This... Is?" he asked looking at Sungmin in a weird way.

 

Kyuhyun: "Ahh! This is my cousin..." He stopped talking as he looked at Sungmin. His nose was bleeding. "Uhh Sungmin..." He tapped him. "SUNGMIN!" he yelled.

 

Sungmin: "Hmm?" he said snapping out of his trance.

 

Kyuhyun: "Are you okay?" he asked handing him his pocket tissue. "Wipe your nose it's bleeding." Sungmin hurried and took the tissue and wiped his nose. He looked up at all of them. Then back at Kangin. "Are you okay?"

 

Sungmin: "Kangin Oppa! Do you have a boyfriend?!"He said still whipping the blood from his nose. Kangin looked at Leeteuk and mouthed -Oppa-. He looked at Sungmin and shook his head.

 

Kangin: "Uhh no... I don't think..."

 

Sungmin: "Want one?!" He said throwing his arms around Kangin's waist. Kangin looked at Leeteuk in shock. Then looked down at Sungmin.

 

Kangin: "Huh?!"