*~Chapter 4~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

They both pushed at the door trying to get it open.

Heechul stop and let out a big sigh.

Siwon kept trying a little more then he stopped and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Heechul: "Theres no use the damn thing won't open." Siwon side glanced at him then made a face.

Siwon: "Don't talk to me let me think." he said in a serious voice. He looked at him like no he just did say that to me.

Heechul: "Hoooowwww in the hell..." He stopped and calmed himself. "Okay Mr. President, please be my guest." He said moving out of the way and sitting down on some gym mats.

Siwon looked all around the room.

He looked at the window.

Then the air vent.

Then the...

Heechul: " Stop it already you . Where stuck in here tell someone else comes and opens the door." he said taking a deep breath and laying back on the mates.

Siwon: "Why did I have to get stuck in here with you." He said sitting across from Heechul on some other mats. Heechul smiled and sat up fast.

Heechul: "I don't know.. i guess your just the most lucky guy in the world people would kill to be stuck in a room with me." Siwon laughed a little and looked up at him.

Siwon: "No people would kill to get out of the same room with you." He completely laughed hard at his own joke after that. Heechul wrinkled up his face like what's wrong with him. He laughed along with him then stopped dry.

Heechul: "Wow!!! Your first joke and it was lame hell. I wanted to punch you just now, not laugh." Siwon stopped laughing and looked at Heechul. He did a quick smile at Siwon then layed back on the mats.

About 30 minutes pass.

It was silent you could hear only wind blowing off the building. 

Siwon huddled in his jacket.

It started to get cold, then he noticed Heechul had his legs pushed up to his chest and his arms rapped around them.

Siwon: "Where's you clothes???" Heechul looked up at him  and made a face.

Heechul: "Why would you care." Siwon smiled. "I don't need you to care about if I'm cold or not. ." He said lowering his head between his knees.

Siwon: "I just wanted to know why you had your PE clothes on when it seems you never go to PE. Do you always feel threat when people show you just a little affection???"

Heechul: "Affection! Oh please... Kiss my with that played out . Your just trying to be kind so when they find us and I'm frozen to death you could be like I tried to save him." 

Siwon: "It wasn't anything like that!!!" He said standing up fast.

Heechul: "Ohhhh!!! The big bad president finally gets mad. If your gonna hit me then hit me!!! Come on!!! Come on do it quick!!! But don't hit me on my good side. " He said showing Siwon the side of his face.

Siwon looked away from Heechul fast.

He caught his chest and leaned up against the mats.

Heechul looked at him.

Heechul: "Hay Mr.President you okay???" He said moving close to Siwon. He was breathing really hard holding his chest.

Siwon: "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" He yelled then he fainted.

Heechul ran up and caught him so he wouldn't hit the floor.

The last thing he needed was people saying he beat up the school council president.

He layed him gently on the floor.

He realized Siwon breathing had slowed down which looked like a really bad thing.

Then he started to panic.

Heechul: "!!! What should I do?" He asked himself while pasting back and fourth. "I got to get him to the nurse."

He looked up at the windows then the mats.

And a light went off in his head.

He pushed the mats close to were the high window was and climbed the mats then out the window he went.

He ran to the door and pulled it open.

Siwon's breath was going even slower now.

He got Siwon on his back and took off running across the campus towards the nurse office.

When he was almost there his foot got caught in a hole and down they went to the ground hitting it hard.

Heechul: "Ahh!!! ." His ankle got twisted. It was painful but he know Siwon could die if he didn't hurry. He got up and got Siwon back on his back. "I promise I'll get you there." he whispered to Siwon.

He got up on his feet and let out a painful scream.

(I'll get you there I promise.)

Those words played over and over in his head.

And he started running again.

He got to the nurse's office and slide the door open hard.

Heechul: "Nurse!!!" She stood up from her desk fast and hurried to them.

Nurse: "Set him down there." She said pointing to the bed. Heechul layed him down on the bed gently. "What happen???" She asked in a serious voice, while she was looking for some stuff.

Heechul: "Well we got stuck in the PE storage room and we couldn't get out so I guess I was teasing him he got mad I dare him to punch me and showed him the side of my face then he started breathing fast then fainted. I mean I heard beauty can kill but I never thought my beauty would."

The nurse looked up at him and shook her head.

Nurse: "It wasn't that how close were you to him." She asked putting a oxygen mask on Siwon.

Heechul: "We were pretty close like a inch was in between us, but what does that have to do with him..."

Nurse: "He gets an attack if he gets to close to someone he doesn't feel confortable with. Seems like he's been having this since he was young. There is a way that you can stop it with out medical help."

Heechul listen to her talked as she worked on Siwon and helped out when she needed it.

He  watched Siwon's breathing turn to normal.

Watching Siwon breathing return to normal made him feel weird.

It made him feel relieved.

Heechul shook his head and moved to the otherside of the room by the nurse desk.

Nurse: "Watch him I'll be right back." Heechul gave her a sturdy nod and then she walked out.

He watched Siwon breath slowly.

Mr. President looked kinda cute sleeping there.

He smiled to the thought.

Then slowly Siwon started to wake up.

He opened his eyes slowly and looked around the room.

And saw Heechul off to the side and looked away.

Siwon: "Where am I???" He asked softly.

Heechul: "Nurse office. You fainted you big .' Siwon made a face at him then tried to sit up. Heechul ran up to him and put his hands on Siwon's shoulder and pushed him gently to lay back down. "Stay put dummy the nurse will be back in a bite." Heechul jumped back realizing he touch Siwon. "Sorry."

Siwon: "What's the matter with you?" He said wrinkling his face at Heechul. "What happen did I hit my head or something cause that's how it feels??? Or did you hit me???"

Flashback

Nurse: "In Siwon case he won't remember a thing. I don't even think he knows he has it. He came in here many times for it and still hasn't realize. He always thinks its something else."

End Of Flashback
 

Heechul: "Yea, I hit you that's what happen." He said in a joking way. Siwon rolled his eyes and relaxed. The nurse came back in and smiled at Siwon.

Nurse: "Your awake??? How do you feel???"

Siwon: "Mhh... I feel okay. My head is just killing me.'

Nurse: "Well I have something for that." She said with a smile. "You should thank your hero over there he ran with you on his back all the way from the PE storage room to here." Siwon looked at Heechul.

Heechul: "Nope don't thank me, I just didn't want anyone to think I did this to you. I'm gonna go." He bowed to the nurse and left out the room. Siwon notice Heechul was limping as he left out the room.

Nurse: "Let's check you out and see how you doing." She said with a smile.

He gave her a smile and let her do her check up.

Then those words

(I'll get you there I promise.)

Played in his ears.

Siwon: "What??? Did you say something???" He asked the nurse.

Nurse: "I didn't say anything." She said shaking her head at him.

Where did he hear these words that kept dancing in his ears.

And why did his heart beat so fast when he hears them.

(I'll get you there I promise.)