*~Chapter Three~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

Kyuhyun stopped at the front gates of the house and started up at it.

His house was big but not as big as this one.

He took a deep breath and ring the bell.

Flash Back

Leeteuk: "Dad just calm down." He said in a small calm voice.

 

Dad: "Why should I Leeteuk. Your a disgrace to this family. Every time someone hears something about you it's never good. Being with those boys have never brought you any good!!!"

 

Leeteuk: "Dad its not their fault i acted alone."

 

Dad: "Oh, please!!! I'm not stupid Leeteuk you rather take all the blame then tell on them. Your so stupid." His dad sat in at his desk. Leeteuk had his head lowered.

 

Leeteuk: "Dad you have to believe I really did something good this time. I saved that girls life." His dad did a smart laugh.

 

Dad: "Yeah. I bet you did.I don't wanna hear anymore get out of my sight." Leeteuk bowed to his dad and started to walk out. "Oh... And by the way..." Leeteuk stop and turned to look at his dad. "You start tutoring tomorrow. If you fail this time I want you out of this house and this family. i wont be humiliated by you anymore. Now get out of my sight." Leeteuk did a slight nod and walked out.

 

~End Of Flashback~

Leeteuk layed in bed as the memory played over and over in his head.

He sat up fast and shook his head.

Why couldn't his dad believe him for once.

Just one time was that to hard for him.

Leeteuk heard his mom coming up the stairs with someone talking to them.

Mom: "He's not dumb his dad just doesn't have any faith in him. But you shouldn't have any problems with him. He really doesn't talk to much." Leeteuk shook his head and did a small sigh. He walked over to the door and opened it.

 

Leeteuk: "Mom quit talking about me like I'm..." Leeteuk stopped and his face got serious. "What the hell are you doing here." He asked looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked upset just as much as Leeteuk did. Leeteuk's mom stare at both of them. Their eyes made eye contact in a angry way.

 

Mom: "Leeteuk this is you..." BAM!!! Leeteuk slammed the door in their faces. "LEETEUK!!!" His mom screamed then she sent a sweet smile to Kyuhyun. Who had a weird look on his face now. He was looking down at the ground.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm sorry Mrs. Park but I can't do this." Kyuhyun started down the stairs and bummed into Leeteuk's dad. "I'm sorry." He said bowing to him. "I can't tutor your son."

 

Dad: "I'm confused I already gave you the reference and your first months salary." Kyuhyun bowed.

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm really sorry you can have both back. I'm sorry." He bowed again. And started to walk away.

 

Dad: "Stop! Explain to me. Why will you not tutor my son." Kyuhyun side glanced at him.

 

Kyuhyun: "Sir... If I tell you how I feel about your son you'd probley kick me out yourself." Leeteuk's dad did a small smile.

 

Dad: "Trust me on this. I wont." Kyuhyun took a deep breath.

 

Kyuhyun: "Your son and his friends are bad luck to our school. They mess up every fun event we have, their the reason why students drop out. I don't care for him one bit. He makes me feel disgusted every time I look at him." He said all in one breath. Leeteuk came out of his room and walked down the stairs slowly up to Kyuhyun. He smiled in a smartass way.

 

Leeteuk: "I'm glad we feel the same way then. Now! Get the hell out." Leeteuk looked at his dad. "I'll find another tutor today." He started up the stairs back to his room.

 

Dad: "No you wont." Leeteuk stopped and turned and looked at his dad.

 

Leeteuk: "Why not???"

 

Dad: "Because I found you one. And since he's already here you should take advantage of that."

 

Leeteuk: "But dad..."

 

Dad: "I've said what I've had to say."He said looking at him at the corner of his eyes. He turned and look at Kyuhyun who was staring at the floor. "And you young man. If you ever have a problem with him let me know. I've already paid you and I don't want the money back so. If you still feel the way you do at the end of this month. You can quit. Agreed???" Kyuhyun gave him a sturdy nod.

Leeteuk layed on the sofa and Kyuhyun sat on the floor across from him.

Kyuhyun set his books on the table that stood in the middle of them.

He cleared his throat and looked at Leeteuk.

Leeteuk side glanced at him and smiled.

He sat up and crossed his legs.

Kyuhyun: "Now lets start."

 

Leeteuk: "You know you look really cute when your being serious." Kyuhyun ignored him.

 

Kyuhyun: "I think we should start with math." He said gasping the math book and started flipping through the pages.

 

Leeteuk: "I mean it. I never seen a guy that looked so much like a girl." He got on his knees on the floor and leaned over the table and touched Kyuhyun's hair. " But maybe you should let this grow out alittle more." He said in a y voice. Kyuhyun slapped his hand away but then Leeteuk caught a grip of his wrist. "Your wrist are really thin maybe you are a girl." Leeteuk pulled at the collar of Kyuhyun shirt. "Maybe I should check and see." He pulled at  Kyuhyun shirt and acted like he was trying to take it off.

 

Kyuhyun: "Let go!!!" He said trying to push Leeteuk away from him. "Let me go!!!"

 

Kyuhyun yanked hard and Leeteuk pulled even harder and pulled Kyuhyun over the table making Kyuhyun land on top of him.

And then their lips connected. Both of their eyes went big.

Leeteuk pushed Kyuhyun off of him, stood up and wiped his lips.

He turned and looked down at Kyuhyun who was sitting up now shock.

He wiped his lips and looked up at Leeteuk with a angry expression.

 

Kyuhyun: "We're done for today." He said in a angrily voice and got up and ran out. Kyuhyun ran out the house and ran down the street. He ran tell he got to a store, stopped and lean against it's wall. He placed his hand up to his lips. "Why did he have to be my first kiss."