$Chapter 13$

*~Schoolboy Love~*

 

Heechul leaned against the gates of the school waiting for Leeteuk and the crew.

It was early so he knew he had to wait for a while.

He leaned his head back against the gate wall and looked at the gray clouds that covered the sky.

He let out a small sigh.

Heechul: "I guess we are going to be sleeping to Leeteuk's tonight again." he said to himself.

He looked down at his watch for the time.

As he looked up from his watch he saw Siwon turning the corner coming up to the gates.

Heechul heart started to race.

It's been two months since they've seen each other.

And he wasn't planning on breaking it. He turned his back.

As Siwon walked up to the gate with his hands in his pocket and a tired look on his face.

He got near Heechul and notice him.

He hesitated for a while but decided to go over.

Siwon: "Goodmorning." He said close to Heechul's ear.

Heechul jumped and spun around meeting face to face with Siwon.

Heechul: "Oh! Goodmorning." he said with a awkward laugh and ran his hand through his hair.

Siwon smiled at him.

Siwon: "It's been a while. How have you been?" he asked Heechul in a soft calm voice.

Heechul: "Fine. I've been fine. Umm... And you?" he said looking down at the ground.

Siwon watched the top of Heechul's head.

And push a piece of hair that was standing up down.

Heechul looked up at Siwon and they made eye contact.

Siwon looked at him with caring eyes.

Siwon: "Have you been eating well?" he asked him sweetly again. Heechul nodded. "It doesn't seem like it." He said still staring into Heechul's eyes.

Heechul broke the connection and looked off to the side.

Heechul: "I'm fine. Siwon I don't need you to worry for me." he said in a soft but uncaring voice.

Siwon study Heechul's side profile and did a soft smile.

Then looked at the ground and did a small sigh.

Siwon: "Well I guess your right." he said backing away from Heechul. "Whether you like it or not. I still worry about you. I still think about you. That will never change." He said as he ran one hand down Heechul's face and turned and walked away.

Heechul watched Siwon turn the corning into the school gates.

His face grew hot and his eyes began to burn.

He couldn't forgive Siwon just yet.

He didn't want Siwon involved in what was gong on with Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.

Whoever it is they needed to find him before he started doing worse stuff then sending notes and breaking people up.

Leeteuk came up to Heechul and kissed him on the cheek.

 

Leeteuk: "Boo!" He said with a smirk on his face. Heechul looked up and saw him and the other coming up too. "Your here early." He said in a shock but sarcastic voice.

 

Donghae: "Yeah we're usually waiting on you." He said with a small laugh.

They all laughed.

 

Kyuhyun: "Goodmorning Heechul." he said as he reached for Leeteuk's hand and pulled him into the school gates with Sungmin following.

 

Heechul smiled.

Kangin: "Morning y." he said with a silly voice as he had his arm rapped around Kibum's shoulder and they went into the gates.

Heechul smiled and followed behind them.

He stopped an watched his friends new and old walk into the gates with big smiles on their faces playing and laughing.

Even though they were going through a big problem right now.

They didn't seem to worried

He knew they knew that then and there that no matter what happen from here on they were going to over come it together.

Donghae stopped and notice Heechul wasn't follow.

He turned around and saw him staring off into space.

He ran over to him and took him by his wrist.

Donghae: "Come on! I want breakfast." he said with a small smile and pulled him along.

Voice off the side: "He's smiling now. But I'll make him pay. I won't let Kyuhyun get away it. Not after what he did. I won't!" he said with hatred in his voice.

Goon 1: "Boss. We have to get to school." He said in a deep calm voice.

He looked at his Goon and let out a deep sigh.

He nodded and got into the car.

As it drove away Eunhyuk was coming up to the gate and saw him.

Eunhyuk: "Oh! Isn't that... Well... Maybe not." he said scratching his head and going into the gates.